Should women be allowed to wear pants?

Should women be allowed to wear pants?

I know it sounds dumb, but pic related, you give them a hand they take your arm

Fuck off with this bait, Shareblue

>Shareblue
>not JIDF

Also im serious, can female-kind be trusted with pants?

Of course. It makes the times when they wear dresses so much better. I love it when a woman wheres a nice dress or skirt.
Beauty > sexy

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFTTTTSKLRURRRRFFFF

don't you think theres dangers connected to it?

is it okay to let women go around triggering chemical reactions inside male civilians heads?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

post some turras

If you're that much of a nigger that you lack basic self-control and are that impulsive, you'd already be in prison.

if you ask me OP women should be chained and nude at all times

I think he means supposing there arent subhumans around is it a good idea for society at large to make men horny whenever they walk across the street?

brap

>Also im serious, can female-kind be trusted with pants?

They can wear pants, but they can't be trusted to dress modestly. Anytime men stop regulating the sexuality of their women that society will collapse.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

this

No. Women should not be allowed to wear pants.

Trips of truth checked and kekked!

So it is ok to force impulses on someone which you then force to surpres? What kind of human are you?

Brrrrttttttt

Only dresses and skirts!

>implying that women should be allowed out of the house.

good question and NO! for 3000 yrs women wore basically the same thing - a dress down to their ankles with sleeves. this is their proper garb. its changed because women are natural whores and got rights

No they shouldn’t

her ass looks disgusting

Obviously not. Women should be nude beneath their abayas.

the issue isn't about what you do after you get sexually triggered, but rather if a woman's ass+legs is a psychological bioweapon that stress-terrorizes the male population, and if it should be regulated for the mental wellbeing of citizens

Is that alarge hard clitoris or something?

i guess its the frog's lips

wtf is this sniff meem

t. virgin wizard with a sex doll.

can you beta neckbeards just go back to r9k

Not gonna lie ive seen so many pussies you do get bored with basic Barbies

Look into the Pentecostal denomination. Growing up women in a lot of my family and the congregation didn't wear pants, use make up, wear jewelry, cut hair etc

that picture just says stomp me pls user, ram me.

Skirts that extend below the knee only. They can wear things under the skirt if they like.

Just a variation of braaaaaapppp posting
Having dignity never occurred to you?

Ahmed please

No it doesn't. Her arms are fat though.

What the fuck is your problem with eyecandy? Sheesh

>Argentina

You can't stop the male brains and his dangerous chemicals, if anything healthy abuse of them it's the only real solution.

No, they should wear dresses as they did before feminist cancer.

Fuck off, mutt.

Well, they are sluts, so once you get the hand in it is pretty certain the arm will slide in as well.

Of course. We're not muslims here.
However, women who show off in yoga pants need to be slut shamed.

>Of course. We're not muslims here.
You're historically illiterate. American women used to be covered and weren't whores with zero self respect. But you're all hedonist trash now, with empty lives that you stuff with empty thrills.

Thread reported,enjoy ban :)