Make Ontario Great Again

You've only got one shot at turning this around.

One more loss to Wynne and there'll be nothing left to take back come the next chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
globalnews.ca/news/1094074/exporting-surplus-electricity-cost-ontario-1-billion-in-2013-ndp/
youtu.be/CABE6Wpj8xw
youtu.be/WKLMI-vMGiE
nationalpost.com/news/canada/mass-deletion-of-ontario-gas-plant-emails-by-senior-liberals-staff-now-a-police-investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So who do you prefer, Elliott, Princess Mulroney or Doug?

your powers of discernment amaze me kind stranger.

Doug "14/88" Ford

Canadian Content:

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

Doug keeps sending me emails asking me to join the PCs so I can vote for his nomination. I don't know. Pretty he'll get some votes in Toronto (though not downtown) but I'm out of touch with the rest of the province. Does he have a chance do you think?

Who is that guy?

doug ford

OH MY GOD im such an idiot and l lived in toronto under rob ford.

>loss to Wynne and there'll be nothing left to take back come the next chance
pretty sure there is already nothing left
>pic related, note the date and just think how bad it is now
>ON liberal are worse at managing a budget than commies

And we're shedding jobs like mad because of the recent min. wages hikes. 137,000 lost already.

That's right goy, we're going to throw the rascals out this time, trust me.

I never understood why Ontario, a first world province with so much production can't balance a freaking budget.

>first world province with so much production
not anymore

Well then you need Doug Ford to make it GREAT AGAIN

Ontario doesn't create businesses, but it does export them south

>Ontario, a first world province
Toronto and Ottawa certainly have large 3rd world populations that need pandering to

Wouldn't the laws of free market basically be that that would mean job loss which means lower wages which means more profitable for businesses to build there?

Is that why?

>Is that why?
Not really, just one component. The liberals are retarded and are scam artists. Here is an example:
To support their 'green' energy plan and justify a use for wind turbines, they sold cheap hyro from niagara falls to the states at a loss to create a demand. Oh, yeah it is costing billions and is still going on, at least since 2013 when it was exposed
globalnews.ca/news/1094074/exporting-surplus-electricity-cost-ontario-1-billion-in-2013-ndp/

you don't know about the economy to comment on it. It would be egotistical for you to expect us to bring you up to speed.

*enough about

OP, I'm posting from Hamilton, Ontario and, let's face it, our civilization is done.

It started with that rat Trudeau opening up immigration in the 70', which is why were flooded with third world Indian/Pakistani/Muslim trash that doesn't want to build a better society, only recreate whatever shithole they came from over here.

Then that cocksucker Mulroney helped destroy our manufacturing base with NAFTA.

Now Trudeau's wife's faggot son is our PM and he's here to finish the job his mothers husband started.

I'm turning 40 this year and I wish I had been born 30 years earlier so I could have grown up during Canada and the USA's best eras. Both countries are finished.

youtu.be/CABE6Wpj8xw
youtu.be/WKLMI-vMGiE

We had a surplus until that slithering CUNT Herr Harper pissed that away.

>Well then you need Doug Ford to make it GREAT AGAIN

GO!!! FUCK!!! YOURSELF!!!

DOUG FORD IS A FUCKING COCKROACH LIKE HIS FELLOW FAT FUCK BROTHER!!!

what's really the matter though?

Yeah and while that little faggot is trying to make himself look good by bringing over 25,000 muslims so they can breed like roaches and live off government support for the next 50 generations just so that they'll vote for the liberals.

The Chinese do an incredible amount for Canada and they HATE him because he's shits all over them while he sucks up to third world trash.

You don't understand economics, you don't understand politics, you don't understand sociology. I wasn't expecting you to answer my question.

And they're trying to jail those who exposed the truth.

Say what you will about Cretchien and Martin but those two working together knew how to run shit.

This country fucked up BAD by going right and letting that slimy cocksucker Harper into power. He, like every other right wing fuckstick, doesn't give a shit about Canada and only cares about Alberta because of the oil, that is, until oil prices tank and they stop crying "SECESSION" like they do whenever the cost of oil is high. I'm soo tired of those wannabe cowboy sister fucking toothless inbred yokels as much as I am of the frogs in Quebec whining for separation.

explain why you would start a business when your profit margins have been eliminated by hydro rates and wage increases.

>let's face it, our civilization is done.
Ontario may well be done. We have an incredibly corrupt party in power. And with Trudeau, Canada as a whole is hurting.
Don't agree about the U.S. though. They can still turn things around.

Your profit margin would increase as you'd raise prices, and you wouldn't lose business doing so because all other businesses would be forced to do the same.

i thought you said you were smart

I never said that. But I am certainly smarter than some inbred jackoff.

t. useless govt. Employee

>t. useless govt. Employee
wrekt

you sound 'smart'

I can't wait to see the rushed, last-second platform that the Ontario PC's put together following the Patrick Brown scandal.

You sound like such a faggot

Had no idea Ontario was that absolutely fucked.

spotted the cuckronto fag

I start my day drinking tim hortons, and end my day drinking labatt. Your pain is ours, leafbro

it's still not legal to smoke weed yet. liberals are useless.

It wasnt even a scandal. Its bullshit they dropped him so fast, they obviously never liked him.

Weed shouldn't be legal. Think of the children

this but unironically

how do you feel about unregulated abortion?

I feel nothing on it

Good example.

Canada's Liberal government is just a front for an oligarchy that lives off the government borrowing and taxing money to pay them with. They'll highground on every principle you can imagine because in truth, they have no principles other than funneling their benefactors public money.

Here's Paul Desmarais. Among other things, he

- Employed former PM Jean Chretien for 20 years
- Employed former PM Paul Martin for 25 years
- Builds all the CANDU reactors bought by the Ontario governmen
- Behind the 'carbon tax' ever since he switched from oil power plans to nuclear
- probably builds those wind turbines as well
- His son is married to Chretien's daughter

Retardation.

>BRonREk
you have the best id in the thread

>Builds all the CANDU reactors, output zero carbon
>Behind the 'carbon tax'
Yeah this guy is a typical liberal hypocrite and probably a jew. Also don't forget Wynne's deleted e-mails, which no one went down for after a sham investigation
nationalpost.com/news/canada/mass-deletion-of-ontario-gas-plant-emails-by-senior-liberals-staff-now-a-police-investigation

Probably more than you think. Wynne *really* fucked up and people generally hate her now. Well, anyone that wasn't a sycophant anyways.