While you were sleeping, Russia has breddy sizeable HAPPENING

Fisrst, the video. In short: a russian oligarch was flashed by a prostitute by instagram and her book, flashed speaking with a deputy prime minister on his yacht.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Eduardovich_Prikhodko
Not only that, she exposed Prikhodko's ties with american govt and possible interference into USA elections through Deripaska.
A day later, Navalny's website gets blocked by our sweet orwellian RosComNadzor, the video dissapears from a "Trending" tab(hitting millions in a day), news about Deripaske get deleted from major news outlets.
Then, 3 days later a plain crashes, taking all the news, not a single news company mentions anything related to Deripaska.
So the moral of the story: if you are a leftist, pushing for more govenment to protect you from evil corporations and hate speech, think again, sunshine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQZr2NgKPiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patronymic
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck, the video!
youtube.com/watch?v=RQZr2NgKPiU

Is there an English source about the story or any Russian source that survived the purge?

>flashed
fckn adorable
Maybe you mean 'photographed'?
Or how about 'caught'
Because flashing means she was exposing her tits to everyone, which she probably did but context matters

oh, shit
06:02

she unintentionaly showed him in a compromising manner. pick a word for that
just google "scandal Deripaska"

actually 07:30 is even more important
it keeps getting better and better

watch till the very end, you'll love it.

BLACKED!

watching, don't bamboozle me OP

Russians suck at explaining happenings. OP, I got a better explanation as to what is going on than the video.

17:51 most relevant for burger viewers

bump for the real reason Russian plane crashed

Unintentional-exposure

Thanks I was wondering what actually happened
this makes perfect sense

Some Russian took a bribe from another Russian
One of the Russians once did business with Paul Manafort

What’s the pic of?

Russians taking bribes? Oh dear this is worrying news.

that's the girl who fucked oligarch and PM's deputy, prolly at the same time(she mentioned that in one of her instagramm videos)

saged for vodka talkers

are those jews

It's irrelevant though. The narrator is saying that the two oligarchs were discussing politics, so therefore they were colluding.
The problem is the whole world was discussing American politics at the time. There's nothing fishy about that.

niice

andrew anglin in a bi threeway

"Exposed" would be the correct term. Have a nice day

thanks, ay

>possible interference into USA
ROFL.

Manafort offered private briefings about Trumps campaign. Deripaska was a middleman.

>whole world was discussing American politics at the time

What I heard for the first time was the Nuland was gang-banged on a whaling ship by some Russians, which is why she supported anti-Russian actions! LOL
That by itself should tell you how seriously you should take a conversation between two guys on a yacht fucking hookers.

Russians are a fucking embarassment.

Ruble.

Those are Euro's, Mr. Wonder, they worth a little bit more than dollars.

>50 ruble notes

That's Euros, you untraveled and uneducated burger. Can't see why anyone would pay that ugle whore more than $100 for her "services". Especially in Easter Europe.

For burgers, basically all it did was confirm suspicions that Manafort was working for a Russian oligarch in the interests of Putin.

Trump fired Manafort when these allegations surfaced, but this will probably add fuel to the fire.

Also, one oligarch blamed the oligarch Sergey Eduardovich and US State Department diplomat Victoria Nuland for bad Russia US relations at the time.

Nuland has been out for a while so this is sort of irrelevant.

T-I-G-E-R-S

Eternally underrated

she has dem connetions, also she was used in an attempt to smear Navalny's reputation, which backfired into aforementioned scandal.

Bump
Oligarchs are faggots
No exceptions

me on left

*Deripaska is the oligarch who was working with Manafort

what a fucking bitch

she was paid not to talk about it

did I miss anything, in my summary for burgers, OP? Is anything inaccurate?

me in the middle
;)

>navalny
>>>/sosach/

And no news about 200 pro-russian Vagner mercenaries killed in Syria.

>Eduardovich
What kind of name is this?

>implying anyone cares
back to the commie bloc
the bitch is clearly gonna be silenced regardless, no one cares you're 3rd world

Sounds like a Mexican larping as russian

Shut the fuck up. It's a wonder you Canadians can even speak English between mouthfuls of Somali cock. Or I guess I should say it's a wonder you even typed that with your hands full of cock.

The patronymic one?

What was she doing on a whaling ship in the first place? Also the fact that navalny hasn't been suicided despite being such a pain in the ass is suspicious, they didn't give much of fuck when gunning down journalists and the like

>bong
>>>/halal/

She's breddy cute!

Please help, OP. there is one detail that I don't understand.

In the video, oligarch Sergey Eduardovich and US State Department diplomat Victoria Nuland for bad Russia US relations. Manafort was working with Deripaska.

What did Sergey Eduardovich do?????

praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

he has ro real influence on a majority of voters(old half-dead villagers, drunkards, low-level cops and militarymen, teachers and people who still get their news from state-owned channels which are only ones that free. Also he has a recorded felony which makes him politicaly dead.

So his father was named Eduardo and at some point he became Russian? How many foreign connections are there?

bump

you probably forgot a verb here.
S E is not an oligarch, he's the PM's Deputy.

lmao send more subversives

Eduard is a Russian name. Not Eduardo.

sorry

*In the video, oligarch Sergey Eduardovich and US State Department diplomat Victoria Nuland WERE BOTH BLAMED for bad Russia US relations AT THE TIME.

Manafort was working with Deripaska.

What did Sergey Eduardovich do?????

is prikhodko a ethnic russian? He doesnt really look like most russians

>half of US millenials think communism is a good idea
how much more subversion do you need???

the american education meme is real

Lol the Russian government is blocking the video. What a corrupt bunch of fascists.

Manafort was working with Prikhodko THROUGH Deripaska. He was just a mediator, a middleman.

Are you an expert on Laotian surnames? Were you taught such things in school? Shove your memes.

Yes, I did forget to insert a verb after cutting and pasting part of my post.

Thank you for the clarification.

>Deripaska is a friend of Nathaniel Rothschild

Lol Rothchilds controlled Trump via manafort.

>oligarch Sergey Eduardovich
As pointed above, Eduardovich is his patronymic name, his surname is Prikhodko.
He's not an oligarch, but one of high-ranked government officials, currently working as a deputy prime minister. His sphere of responsibility is foreign relations and it is said that he, being a close associate and a speechwriter of Putin, is more powerful in this area than the foreign minister Lavrov himself. Apparently, Manafort was supplying inside info on Trump's campaign to Deripaska (the aluminum tycoon who owns the yacht), and then the info was forwarded from Deripaska to Prikhodko and then to Putin.

Oh and the lobbying firm McCain was working with was Davis Manafort.

Some rich people controll Repubs, some - Dems. You're fucked either way, but not like us. Not all of those at power are Jews, though. Just most of them.

>Deripaska is a friend of Nathaniel Rothschild
sauce?

Thank you for making the clarification. Now I understand.

THIS
cпacибo, ecли пepecoздaм тpeд, я вcтaвлю твoй пocт, ecли нe вoзpaжaeшь.

This is actually the best summary of the video ITT.

>Not only that, she exposed Prikhodko's ties with american govt and possible interference into USA elections through Deripaska.

It will take Amerimutts at least a week to process what just happened. That a prostitute and Navalny exposed a direct corruption link between Trump chairman and the top of Russian government, and not their media and FBI did that.

yeah, I'll probably make another thread and use this post

are there any nudes of the lady?

>Jew oligarchs in power
>ayy lmao amerikosi are cucked suka

"direct corruption link between Trump"..

No, it doesn't. Manaford, yes. Trump is implicated in this only if you fantasize that he gave the orders to Manaford. It is entirely likely that Manaford acted on his own to get more of that sweet sweet Oligarch cash. Proving that Trump was involved is very difficult, even if you assume he's guilty.

She's a prostitute, so do the math. In particular, you might find the #14 post in the following thread particularly relevant to your interests:
2ch.hk
/po/res/26763183.html

>implying we are not a 1000 times more eternaly cucked
we have a fucking two-headed rooster for a crest, ffs!

*eagle.
deripaska also has strong ties to peter mandelson and nat rothschild

Manafort was the CHAIRMAN of the Trump campaign you moron.

>Nuland
>Victoria Nuland was born in 1961 to a Jewish family
well I'll be damned

>(((eduardovich)))

it's the patronymic:
>first name
>father's first name
>father's surname

What say anything is actually linked to Putin or not some third party interest within the country? Given the circumstances, I'd say its more likely that this situation is the result of traitorous element within Trump campaign whom wanted to sell/distribute info to a third party who may or may not be Russian themselves. Given the scale of the corruption that was revealed recently in the declassified memos Its obvious this go beyond partisan issues and has an international reach, with suspects who are outside the USA at the moment surely trying to get insurance that the sky won't fall over their head. I mean, it does augment the chance of survival if you know wether or not they are looking out for you.

How about keeping your mouth shut before commenting on things you know nothing about?

>bi threeway
I...
wait...
I'm out

I will ignore the unnecessary insult.

has the best summary

It should also be noted that Trump correctly fired Manafort when these allegations first surfaced. Manafort was a double agent and was fired immediately when this was discovered.

We have known about Manafort for a while now. This does not add anything new to the allegations of Russia interfering with the US elections. We already knew that Manafort was indirectly a Putin agent. That is why Trump fired him.

The revelations in the video might help as evidence in any prosecution of Manafort, however.

With that said, this video will add fuel to the fire.

Boris, we need english subs mate

so? what I said holds true.

You nigger.

Habit do not make the monk, user

Cпacибo, дoбpый cэp