Has anyone here been to prison? I'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Has anyone here been to prison? I'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Can anyone here give me advice and stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/bigherc916
youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boredom is what I've heard

What did you do?

Your life is basically over once you go to prison. Say goodbye to any semblance of dignity and proper living standards. You will live with literal retards and monkeys. The stupidity of these neanderthals will be enough to make you want to kill yourself.

Your life is already forfeit. You have nothing to lose by evading the law and living in the mountains or some shit. At least then you'll be free.

how common is rape and random violence? I don't want to get fucked up

Depends mostly on the level of prison. If you're going to some low security federal prison you're better off than some maxy max or some shit state prison full of gang bangers.

>this thread again

Ive been for 3 years, played lots of poker and was mostly just mentaly draining. 2 people tried me, fought both of them and won both times. After that they mostly left me alone, had some respect.
Just keep to your self, work out and when challenged never back down.
Stay strong brother.

went to jail a few times but i have never been to prison but i talked to a guy who had been during my stay in jail

You gon see TYRONE

>slandering the good name of your neanderthal European ancestor
kill yourself shill, niggers have not one bit of noble neanderthal DNA, they have shit tier homo erectus DNA.

Don’t worry about rape.
But NEVER choose long hair, ALWAYS shave the head. In prison people respect strenght.
Dont try to start shit , but when it happens fight like a lion.
I have seen guys do time longer than me and never got in a fight. I have also seen guys beaten to near death in a 6 month stretch.
Never fight in the kitchen area, saw a nasty nigger throw boiling water over another monkey once, life ruined in seconds.

Gonna get raped a lot. 3 times a day at least. Stretch your asshole now. No lube so they generally use hotsauxe. The nogs all have gigantic dicks so make sure you relax to minimize tearing.

t. Just did 30 years in a fed peT.

Jokes aside what did you do OP? If you are 100% sure you are going for a "long time" what is stopping you from running?

Don’t lose hope either user. There is life after prison, i became a welder and started a family.
I am basicly a family man now, prison dosent destroy you unless you let it happen

basically just do your time and dont get involved with the gangs, if a guy offers you anything dont take it usually they will expect something back. this one can be a little hard, dont let people walk all over you. so just dont appear to be a bitch. oh and dont snitch and you should be fine

Read lots of books and you can turn your suffering into something useful when you get out. Otherwise you will be a heroin addict when you get out if you're not already one. Trust the doubles.

Lol if you're a Califag hope you're not going to prison in LA, one of my bros is a prison guard and it's pretty awful.

how can I have hope? i'm looking at life without parole. there's no life after prison. I will die there

this is good advice. Be focused on your life after. Have a plan for when you get out. Read books about trades, skills etc. Welder is very good profession for an ex-con

Run nigga

Keep your head down and mind your own business.

plenty of guys get their sentences reduced. just be on your best behavior.

damn nigga wut u do

>You will live with literal retards and monkeys.
while this is true, you must find something to consume the time that you have been given. you will want to do something with your time that occupies the mind. reading is the best thing for you to do. get someone to get you reading materials on a standard basis.
Here is a quick rundown on things you wanna do/have/get (not in order of importance)
>spices, pepper, sauces - keep them all, they are as valid as currency
>books, reading materials
>drawing
>letters
>meditation
>smokes
>chess/board games/cards

Keep to yourself. Many will ask you for favors. Do not give in. The favors are a trap. No matter how small/insignificant it will entrap you. Just stick to yourself. You will want to try as hard as possible to not stick out to anyone. The name of the game is: blend in.

Sage this retarded copypasta.

Tell us what you did with at least a little proof or detail, otherwise this will be considered LARP.

easy
>snitch

Rape is seldom
Violence is frequent
Be ready to get violent to avoid rape
Stay with people your skin color
Trust no one and make deals for shit

You've been sent to prison for quite awhile now, OP.

Hope you like big black cock up your butt and mouth because that's what's going to happen to you. also dont cry because then they choose you every night. the guards dont do anything either because they don't care if you get raped. have fun in the slammer cum bucket.

>damn nigga wut u do

larping obviously

I've been to jail once, i got arrested with 30l s of pot. You're going to have to fight everyday. Everyone constantly shit tests you to see if you're a punk, don't ignore them or you'll be seen as a bitch, just punch them. The first thing I did when i got in there was fight with the first person mad dogging me to make it known that I'm ready to fight. Don't do any favors for anyone, don't borrow stuff don't talk about other people. Basically keep your mouth shit, mind your business and fight anyone that even looks at you wrong.

>tfw you live in the biggest prison in the world
It's not bad, OP. I live here with my family. I have internet and they let me buy stuff with money I make from working.

Run for the hills and never look back, or go throw yourself a massive going away party and an hero. Maybe go full ahkbar on some (((asshole))). Maybe just ask yourself "what would I do with my time if I knew the exact moment I'm going to die?", cause the second you enter lockup for life you are already as good as dead but will be forced to live in suffering. Make peace with whatever spirit you choose and get moving; this is the absolute last place a person with short and limited time needs to be.

What did you do?

also don't sorry about getting raped OP, guys that rape are looked down upon in reality its just a meme. Don't get me wrong, it does happen though but not common at all

They will own you mentally before they rape you, its not just out of the blue usually. Let me explain. When you're new you'll probably meet a guy or a cell mate that is going to "take you in" and show you how to live in prison. He's going to be deploying tactics and testing you to see how strong you are and you won't even know it. For example he might accidentally throw a piece of paper on the ground or something and say "hey can you pick that up for me?" and watch how diligently you follow his command. He will see how much power he has over you that way. You'll also be offered free snacks and if you take them and eat them he will use that against you. Eventually after a couple of weeks he or they will make a decision on if they're going to try to rape you or not based on how weak of a man you are. And no the guards do not care at all, in fact in some prisons the guards get in on it too. Your screams will not be heard. And lets say you're a big guy and can even fight a little bit, it won't matter. One guy will put a shank to your neck and 3 others and a guard will physically hold you down.

good luck though

If you've got life without parole, how are you on Sup Forums now?

Hi Hilllary!

>*blocks your cell*
"yo I heard you wuz shitpostin on da interwebs"

>I've been to jail once, i got arrested with 30l s of pot. You're going to have to fight everyday.

bro where were you? i've been to jail in atlanta twice, had to spend a couple days in there each time before getting bailed out, and i never had problems. and atlanta is a tough town full of blacks.

Mate, go to youtube and watch survival videos like primitive technology, Seek a place with lots of jungle.

Se you in another life m8

>I'm going to be sent there for a long time
>I don't want to get fucked up
>i'm looking at life without parole. there's no life after prison. I will die there
How old are you and how much have you been sentenced with?
If you're so scared of living in jail and not having a life worth living, do us all a favor and go on a nigger killing spree and die as you take as many of them, pretty please?

>160084741
pretty lil whiteboi wont last a day, finna get dem cheeks clapped erryday by tyrone

life without parole prolly reqs a murder or a three strikes type situation

ATTENTION THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, IT HAS BEEN POSTED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE. REMEMBER TO PUT SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Prison is not like it used to be. Unless, you're a 'punk' (fag) you won't get 'raped'. Fights do happen, just keep your head down, keep to yourself and respect others and you should be just fine.

>killing spree
now that's an hero way to do it

Haven't you posted this thread about twice a day for the last six months? When the fuck are they going to throw you in prison? What's the fucking delay?

Look at this swede on forums instead of out there in the cold fixing his country. Un be lieveable.

>how common is rape and random violence?

>Has anyone here been to prison?
No, but I do know a few a that did multi-year stints in New York prisons. A lot of them were nasty little shits that had to learn the hard way that their "Not my child, my child would never do that..." parents can't protect them from the law. They went away, and came back different people. A lot of them seem straightened out.

This, reminder that while Africans were beating rocks with sticks the Neanderthals were carving flutes from wood and animal bones.

>Ctrl+f " Don't drop the soap".No result.
Sup Forums I am disappointed

This. There are so many dox of so many famous (((people))) out there. Use them wisely.

That's not how it works. It doesn't matter if you're straight or really a fag, you can still get raped for being a weak man. You're going to be tested daily, if you show any sign of cowardice or weakness you will get your asshole torn up.

SWIM NIGGA,! GET OFF THE ISLAND!

t. rapes dudes

>If you've got life without parole, how are you on Sup Forums now?

Anybody facing that kind of bid is not at liberty to be in mom's basement posting on Sup Forums.

Confirmed fan fiction.

no but I've been in psych wards, does that count?

You have the following options:
- Submit to jail, be on best behavior and hope for sentence reduction.
- Run for the hills and live your life on the run from the cops on a day-to-day basis. If you get caught, you get the exact same sentence so there isn't much to lose.
- Do not submit or run. Take a weapon and get revenge on society. Try to take out a Rothschild, or a hardcore communist or a group of niggers. You know, someone evil that doesn't deserve to live.

Los Angeles

This thread has been posted tens of times in Sup Forums. Some are still archived.

Stop LARPing, faggot.

It depends on what country you live in. Here in the shit country of sweden you will live like a king in prison.

He posted that the math surrounding the Holocaust doesn't add up

youtube.com/user/bigherc916

According to this guy, the fed is better than state and there isn't too much cheekth getting buthted.

>Can anyone here give me advice
first off, learn these three words:
please
thank you
excuse me
don't gamble, don't have ANY debts and if you do, make sure you pay them.
NEVER check in, your reputation will follow you your entire stay.
do your own time, not anyone else's
get involved in every program, drug, training, school. before you know it, you'll be out again.

u shouldn't have spiked that beer with ambien

The funny thing is that people who kill are usually heartless and more intelligent than anyone else. Emotions make your decisions stupid and reasonabless.

There are plenty of people of your own race willing to explain the ropes once you get there. Just listen, don't disrespect anyone, learn the ropes, don't use fighting words, and stick up for yourself.

this fake shit again
sage report hide

Tell people how much you like anime

Why does this topic get posted almost word for word every other day? Why do people keep responding to it?

If you've ever played any sports it is basically locker room atmosphere. If someone tries to mess with you don't just awkwardly giggle like a girl.

if you need to jack off, eat the evidence

Slide thread. Cocksucker posted this several times. Sage.

Kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch.

Probably newfags. A lot of people tend to leave Sup Forums, and a lot of people join as well. I should know, I've left this fucking board like three times but came back each time.

This. Make it very well known to as many people as possible. Also, try to join a prison gang like the Anime Brotherhood for protection.

wtf did you do bro

You're mistaking a murderer for a serial killer.

Spend your time at the library and take classes. The people you meet there are serious about getting out and is a better crowd to be around

Read books. It's literally going to save you from boredom.

Which race is the rapiest in prison

Just become a transwomen, and go to female prison.

>Can anyone here give me advice and stories?

>make as many friends as possible, without conflcting the relationships
Like, don't become friends with people that hate each other.

>always make deals with people for things and honour those deals
In Prison, economy means a lot and if you break deals, people will come after you and it may mean your end.

>don't snitch or gossip
Men HATE snitches and gossipers. Don't get into a position where you do that. Keep your mouth shut. Honestly, that's all that needs to be said. Don't speak unless it's necessary.

Keep strong and remember that it will end. Don't let the hopelessness take over.

Stop fucking children you degenerate

or become a furry and go to a kennel

нe вepь, нe бoйcя, нe пpocи
^old russian prison saying that translates as "Don't trust, don't be afraid, don't ask"
Good luck out there OP.

i been to prison bro. not bad at all. Sussex 2 maximum security prison, Lunenburg correctional facility, 3 years in chesapeake city jail....and i survived Central State Maximum Security Mental Hospital....as a SEX OFFENDER mind you....if i can do it so can you, fuck the jews 1488 make america gr8

I'm tired of nigger month. Carver and his stolen peanut butter?? what about JESSE FUCKING OWENS??? god damn kikes.... i will take the jews down....they killed my king MJ, and they are turning cosby into a rapist now? we solved racism in the 80's and 90's faggots. but obama nigger wants to bring up race? fuck this shit. New white pride hunting video....coming today ill show you how whites hunt. they can come for our guns, but all the jews are going to get is bullets. lots and lots of bullets. RADICAL KENDAMAS jewtube.....1488 make america gr8....justice for jesse owens....that would make a great hash tag....#justiceforjesse meme that shit into americucks twitter
love to /b and /pol and /x......WHITE JESUS has your back Polacks

Watch prison talk. Big Herc (some nigger who did 10 years or something for armed robbery) says you don't really get raped unless you're already a faggot

If you've been to prison, you're not white.

Are you after prison show?
Also, Virginia Pride!

I would bet on the blacks. Blacks are notoriously homosexual, which is why they are also profoundly homophobic. They are so addicted to their primal urges that they care very little whether the hole they plunder belongs to a woman or a man.

Of course, I'm sure all races participate in rape in prison but I would definitely say the main demographic are Africans.

this is a larp but if it wasn't watch this and take notes
youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss