Boruto thread

What do you think about Iwabe/Denki/Metal Lee future team?

First for /hawawa/

4th for best girl and fanbase

Sorry bro, took first, take another Sumire instead

Nice
>best girl and fanbase
I dunno about that

Really anticipating the debut of Team Metal Lee, Iwa Lee, and Denk Lee

I think Sasuke is stronger than any of those.

Is she going to be the next Deidara?

What I really want to see is their teamwork in battle.

11th for

#dicksoutforsumire

Team Sausagefest

I keep reading this as "Dank Lee"

I think I'm the cancer.

>next
Nigga, that IS Deidara. Reincarnation is a bitch.

Two guys strong in taijutsu and one techno-ninja. It´s going to be fun.

He's right. Core Sumirefags just want to post best girl in order to keep the threads lively and talk occasional Boruto-centric theories until the next episode airs, but there's been some salty falseflagging as of late, so it's become a lot less comfy in recent threads.

Forced meme is still not a thing.
I felt the same way writing it. So we're both the cancer, then.

>muh crt
Here's a 480p copy of Boruto stretched to a few inches near your monitor size. I'm here to tell you you are full of shit, you streaming pile of shit.

She's got the Bombs down. Now she has to get the obsession with art

crappy side characters

Fuck off narutards

Nice meme

Does anybody have a picture of that Orochimaru Kubo troll pasta? The one that goes "SO THERE I WAS, BEING OROCHIMARU"?

Do you have anything new?

Here >>>/narutoforums/

Time to update your folder with the version from this week user.

uh sweety, this is a boruto thread
naruto's been over for months

At least the guy telling us to fuck off can type properly.

Even though it's a picture from Sup Forums, user-kun?

Are we at Kawaki yet?

Anyone used to be a member on narutobase?

How about a Naruto thread then? Would that appease you?

You mean the discount NarutoForums? No.

>people still being this mad

lol

thanks user ill do that

Kizashi: "Don't worry about it son, I wanted Sakura dead, too!"
Sasuke: "..."
Sakura: "This family is a nightmare..."

No, but either meeting the request or ignoring it would do just fine

I can already seem them as the first gay couple of the new generation.

Iwabe loves little boi denki.

Boruto needs to fuck off and leave them be

Kawaki is hiding he's too shy right now

G O T H L O L I
O
T
H
L
O
L
I

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS YOU NIGGERS DON'T USE SUMIRE FOR THE OP

What are you talking about?

But is there a character who can defeat Goth Loli?

Yep, DBposters confirmed.

Me? I was referring to the meme about Madara Uchiha. Never mind though, it was a shit joke anyways.

Is she secretly evil or just chaotic good?

My bad as well. My autism got the best of me goth lolibro.

No worries, here, have a Hawawa

What kind of jutsu will Denki use?

He summons an AI robot

Actually, what kind of "nature", I suppose you can call it, would technology based jutsu fall under?

wind/lightning?

technojutsu bs i guess

she's Coolest guy's secret bastard daughter so maybe both

Dr.Gero Jutsu

Goddamn, her evil kunoichi outfit is still god tier. Ikemoto needs to take notes.

>saradafags still buttblasted.

Good Lord, why do people get too autistic trying to decanonize Sumire?

why is Boruto shorter?

artist screw up.

Friendly reminder that Sumire and Kawaki will replace Sarada and Mitsuki as Boruto's cool new friends.

Stop posting that image tumblrfag.

A team comprised entirely of jobbers and nothing more.

I know talk no jutsu is powerful and all, but this shit is so corny and cheesy it made me cringe.

Gaara really need to learn from naruto on how to be a good motivational speaker

the Shojoji mission will go south, and Naruto will be upset with Boruto. Boruto gets reassigned to Kawaki and Sumire.

Shojoji isn't a mission, Boruto ditched their actual mission so he could go save grandson-guy.

>Naruto: "I have high hopes for these three. Especially Kawaki."

But user, Iwabe is Kawaki

>grouping three aspiring rogues against Konoha
I wouldn't put it past Naruto.

When will this meme die?

Does the official translation do it a bit of justice?

I know, right? Denki is Kawaki. It's as clear as day.

Fuck off borutards

>From MY POINT OF VIEW
Is Gaara both hitler and Anakin ?

If Sarada is supposed to be the main heroine and the 3rd member of Bort's team in all the marketing why has she had literally no screentime the entire show and why did they give Sumire a deep connection to Bort and Mitsuki from their "first mission" that Sarada can never hope to replicate? It's going to be awkward trying to shoehorn Salad in now after all this.

>Shoehorn

Right, because Gaiden and the movie totally didn't happen. Here's that reply you wanted.

Sarada has an entire side story to herself about her relationship with one of the most popular characters in the original series and she also has pre-existing relationship with Boruto.

Sarada has been an outcast throughout the first arc. I mean fucking Chouchou has more screen time.

But the funny thing is, if you were to look at this as a show with multiple protagonists (Boruto, Sarada, and possibly Kawaki), it makes a lot of sense. It's like they're setting up isolated arcs between Boruto and Sarada. Boruto's first arc with Sumire and his idolization towards snapesuke is a set up for the rogue route. It also shows who will be with him (Sumire, Mitsuki, and possibly Kawaki). While Sarada's first arc concerns Konoha, her dreams to become a hokage, her family connections, and her admiration of the current Hokage. I do hope the writers are going for this.

For my dedicated Goth Lolibros. I colored the last page of that pixiv doujin. Enjoy.

Why would Bort go rogue?

doesn't agree with naruto's decision on how to deal with the ayy lmao invasion

>An extended arc of Bort being a rebellious edgy loser AGAIN

No thanks.

>rogue != edgy loser
I don't like the edgy loser as well. But just because you don't agree with the decisions of the head of state, doesn't mean you're an edgy loser.

you can disagree and not be rebellious. I think instead of shunning Boruto's idea, Naruto will field him like some deep penetration agent, much like what Sasuke is right now.

Naruto, in the revalation that Sasuke can't do it all, is fielding in Sumire and Boruto to masquerade as missing-nin with legitimate gripes with Konoha

Why would Bort disagree with Naruto about the aliens? Is this some manga shit or are you writing a fanfic?

I doubt Naruto will be the one to plant the seeds of being a deep penetration agent to his own son. It's too out of character with what we've been shown.

Chalk it up to the other user. I'm just saying that just because you're a rogue, it doesn't mean you're an edgy kid.

I was just spit balling on why he'd go rouge

Naruto has done far more unthinkable things, user.

Naruto is literally the world's symbol of peace and his relationship with Bort is completely healed by the end of the movie so I don't see why something he suggests about stopping the alien threat is so appalling that it causes Bort to chimp out.

He does unthinkable shit as blatant as it can get. He's not going to make a CIA without Sasuke convincing him hard that it's a good idea.

>reddit spacing
Why do you even do this? To have an organized post? Even though it hurts your intentions? Or to show people "I'm from reddit!"? Or are you a retard who can't help but press enter every sentence? Which is it?

Put on your glasses, Salad.

well, that's because Sasuke and Naruto talked about it beforehand. Naruto would have to be a fool not to notice that the kid is gravitating towards his defacto Godfather.

I'm not shitposting. I am seriously asking you this.

How sad.

You sure showed me redditor.

Boruto might gain a better understanding of them because of his mark then whatever his father's opinion is won't matter.