All memes aside, would America be better off, if they just gave this land back to Mexico...

All memes aside, would America be better off, if they just gave this land back to Mexico? You'd become 90% white overnight, crime would plummet and you'd save billions of dollars every year, that you currently spend on social welfare programs. Name one downside.

Just give them back California and we'll be fine. That place is cursed.

We need Texas though, America without Texas just isn't America.

No. These states should be revoked of their statehood and should be converted back into voteless territories. After this happens and the federal government can occupy them, a systematic purging must occur, removing all illegal and non-assimilated immigrants. Only once the border is properly secured can statehood be returned.

TEXAS IN AMERICA JUST AIN'T TEXAS

>"seized"
brit-bong-birch, we PAID for that land AFTER beating the shit out of the Mexican-intellectuals in a war THEY started

Anglos turned California into the breadbasket of America. Before it produced virtually nothing, and now it is the #1 food producing state. If we give it up, it has to be with a slash and bush policy - completely destroying all forests, farmland and dam busting - and redirecting water away from California so they have nothing.
But. If we give it back to beaners, and we have no Constitutional alignment with California, that means we can go to war with them and take-over. At the moment, we can't declare war on our own people.

To be fair, the war started when our troops marched into disputed territory and ran into Mexican troops doing the same, resulting in a firefight.

Your map is wrong. That land was given, not stolen, via a treaty.

............. make another food producing state then?

Seriously, you've got a fucking massive amount of fertile land - make use of it you tards.

You live in the land of the free, get out there and become a farmer.

Eh, Mexicans are fine. The illegal ones generally work hard at their under the table jobs and keep their heads down because of their status. Puerto Ricans need to go the fuck back to their overblown drug cartel of an island so we can dump that economic black whole of a territory.

No. Just give them back the Mexicans and (((Latinos))) in those states. Also, send them all the Jews.

That should make Mexico great again.

I'm English, just speaking as a Universal Whiteman. California should not be given away, at least not permenantly. What next, the entire West coast? California before liberalism was the best state in America. It has everything - best growing season, best beaches, best forests. To give it up would be tragic.

Then take it back.

>Give Mexico southwestern states
>Everything fails
>Mexico wants more
>Give them northwest and midwest
>Everything fails
>Mexico wants more
>Repeat until there is no US anymore
This is why appeasement never works. Didn't Churchill teach you that lesson?

Or just send back the Mexicans, shoot men like Soros, classify feminist groups and other subversives as domestic terrorism, and remove the vote from "liberals"?

Texas is cancer too. Californians are libtards, Texans are cuckservatives.

Then just give them the cession minus Texas, including the disputed territory, southwestern Texas is a beaner shithole anyways.

Texas and Arizona are filled with neocons. Neocons are closer related to liberals that the alt-right. Californians keep their border open because they think they are nice, Texans and Arizonans do it because they treat their states like companies and mexicans like worker units.

no you dumb fuck when is it ever a good idea to lose clay?

Everything will be annexed soon, from nunavut down to panama a new nation of fire and glory will arise

Where do you live? Langley?

No we want california. The people are shit there but the land is really good.

Texas is rather oil rich so there's that.

Indeed. Every time I see a Texan on here make a “Le BASED Tejanos natural conservatives XD” post, I vomit a bit.

Idaho

We did....After Cerro Gordo we chased the agressor Santa Anna all the way to Mexico City. They are lucky they got Baja back.

>USA loses a fuckload of GDP
>Mexico, in it's inability to manage anything allows 7 states and change to be destroyed and corrupt by cartels
>All the white people in those states get BEANED and/or killed because fuck ypipo
>Mexicans still immigrate to the USA illegally because life is still better.

Wow great, problem solved.

The one downside is that it wouldn't stop there and you know it. Name one time when a group asked for something and was satisfied with what they asked for??

if we removed all the jews it would solve all the problems you listed, without sacrificing territory.

No, we cant even manage our islands, but annex Baja and Rock Point.

Thank you English bro

You'd think they'd stop their. You fucking peasant.

>America without Texas just isn't America.
>American wasn't America when the constitution was written
>America wasn't America for 6 decades before Texas joined

>If we give it up
>we

You are the ho.

Better

Texas has one of the most productive oil reservoirs in the world.

Yes.

I don't give a shit about the southwest. It's a desert full of spics and degenerates. I want it and it's people gone and find somewhere to put the blacks.

No. The border wall would have be longer... and those fuckers would cost us more money.

>Illegally seized
>Purchased

Only one is correct.

No. We're not giving a single square inch of our land to anyone for any reason.

>illegally seized
Drop the "illegally" part. We won it in a war.

people trying to sound smart ... can't use english homophones

>Your arm is a bit infected. It's okay, we'll have to remove some of the necrotic tissue, but it should still leave your limb in working ord..
>No, just chop the whole thing off, doc. It's the only way to be sure.

Then building a wall would be literally imposible. In any case Mexico allready have that teritory and they dont have to give gibs to idiots. Uncle Sam is doing that

Seems it would be easier just to kill of the spics

Well it is pretty obvious what I was saying.
>Mfw using basic vocabulary. Go suck pacos dick while your are at it.

How about stop being treasonous to your ancestors pushing a fake nation and become a part of the UK

I support that, but we would get rid of the mutts

Utahn here. Don't leave us to the beaner horde.

I'm sure that ther exact same thing the Mexican leaders were saying back then, same with the natives.
"Just give them what they want now and they'll stop"
Kind of the exact same reason the UK went from a world power to a shit hole 3rd world country in 3 generations.

The US should have invaded Britain after gaining independence to liberate the commoners from their criminal rule; flushing the British monarchy down into the sewers where it belongs.

But; alas, George Washington was a British Freemason Agent, and the entire 1776 "American Independence Victory" was a con.

Far cheaper to build a wall and catapult the DREAMERS back to MX

This. Also, we should have let Hitler firebomb them to ash. We fought for the wrong side.

>The USA loses 15% of it's GDP and 20% of it's food production from California alone
Based retard

>graph omits Spain
Nice try gringo. Spain owns Mexico. They tried to conquer North American land from Native Americans and got BTFO by America.

>mutts
average spic is 60% european, 30% native and 10% african

Even if all of you gringos left don't want it.

This. I fucking HATE this ''Give Up'' mentality. Do you not have any respect for your ancestors who shed blood to tame the land and remove savages? Gay!

ftfy

No. Why the fuck would you think it's a good idea to willingly give away land that has been invaded? Deport all the Mexicans and keep the land. Problem solved.

Even if you deport all the illegals you are still a minority.

Give it back.

Not just the illegals. Get rid of ALL of the Mexicans. Fuck them.

The United States will never break itself apart, kike.
Kill yourself

They don't want it to be mexico. they just want it to be full of mexicans

No. Work on making your own country not a corrupt shithole, that way you smelly fucks wont have to come here anymore. Instead you just want to take areas that we've already made good? Eat shit.

You could always try to take it back. It worked out so well the first time :^)

Fuck no

fuck beaners

>All memes aside, would America be better off, if they just gave this land back to Mexico?

no we'd better off if we just threw out all the beaners

Claimed territory and actual inhabited and developed territory are two different things. In the world of 1848, "claimed territory" is land on which your country's claim would only be settled or validated via war or money. America was generous and gave both. We also gave them the blueprint for independence through revolution. Mexico is a free nation thanks to America. But the dirt is ours.
Go eat a white girl kebab you Paki faggot.

Fuck off retard im in AZ dont put me with commi-fornia

No because then theyd just hop that border too and this time it would be right into my own backyard

California only had a population of 80,000 when we conquered it. Of that 80,000, 4,000 were spanish whites, 1,000 were american whites, and the remainder were indian tribes. White Americans were the ones that made that territory prosperous.

>sell land for agreed-upon price
>accept payment but then claim land is still yours
>chimp out
>get rectally ravaged by the superior civilization
>"g-give it back..."

beaners are not taking any Arizona back they can have Cali and new Mexico tho

They can't have shit. Deport all of the Mexicans and they can make their own country not shit instead of trying to steal parts of ours.

why don't we just invade Mexico and remove the problem all together

Because nobody wants to live in fucking Mexico. They can have their shithole.

can we at least deport all the liberals there?

go fuck yourself, will never happen

Here is my two cents OP, ideally we could take back our country through purely peaceful means. If we want to maintain the moral high ground then a peaceful secession of the Midwest is the solution to having a White ethnostate. The only way we could feasibly make California, Texas, Nevada or Arizona hospitable for the White race is through military conquest which would lead to untold bloodshed on both sides of the conflict. We are down to choosing between peaceful secession or a full scale revolution where Black and Latino families are forcibly moved from their homes. The choice ultimately lies in the hands of our movement as a whole at this point.

>Would America be better off, if they just gave this land back to Mexico?

Mexico is a failure with or without the New Spain territory, the "latino" mindset is to serve the european/spanish criollo (malinchism) so nope.

the map is inaccurate because a small fragment wasn't from the treaty of guadalupe hidalgo but was instead acquired in the gadsden purchase

Nice map there paco. It shows you dirty beaners have zero genetic ties to the natural inhabitants of the land. You're just a bunch of Aztec and mayan rapebabies made by spain. There is no Mexican race, you are a nationality like America. Spain's campaign of savagery can only be blamed on your Spanish fathers. Your blood is very low in indigenous percentage, making the former Aztec cannibals and may and cannibals an extinct race of subhumanity. You should be thankful to Europe that the American continents received an epic gangbang cleansing of filthy cannibal pagans.
Now say it Paco.
Say it.
"Thank you Father Europa. Thank you for my humanity."

Personally, I'm fine with that. They love multiculturalism so much, but they're not willing to go live in a brown paradise like Mexico. The cost of living is even much cheaper. Hypocrites.

I'm ok with it if we can give them all our niggers and spics from other states, and white libs from the east coast get bussed there too

Without white costal liberals to mimic, chinks will go along with what they think is the consensus of opinion and vote R

sometimes I wonder if the political atmosphere would ever escalate to that level of solidarity so we can do that as a nation, lots of normies would have to uncuck themselves tho

You Spanish dipshits bred your own slave worker population, and then let them revolt successfully. It's time to go back and reconquista. Just send 500 of your tallest, whitest rapists with guns, and that entire toilet of a nation will fall to their knees all over again.

I understand giving niggers some states in the south since they were dragged here against their will, but never ever give up california to the spics.

first of all, they came here voluntarily to leech off the system and they have their own country to go back to right across the border. second, is that we cannot afford to lose the coastline. the traitors running california are already blocking the federal government from getting oil from off the coast. If they leave the US they'll be even worse when it comes to fucking over America. and keep in mind that Japan attacked the US over an oil blockade.
Its our land, not theirs. we won it through conquest and even paid the spics for it. Send the taco benders back.

what you meant doesn't matter. it's your inability to converse which makes you look unintelligent. I can only assume you are an idiot because you present yourself as one.

>j-just give back the land gringo

No, get out

Texas is a shithole filled with morons, imbeciles and niggers.

So, Fuck you faggot. How about we dump south and all the niggers first?

daily reminder that mutts should not breed

The north literally encouraged niggers to flock there enmasse by declaring themselves free states. At least the south kept them under control. I say this as a northerner by the way.

What downside.

It truly would. If America then annexed Canada it would become the ideal country.