So, when are we getting that Darker than Black prequel?

So, when are we getting that Darker than Black prequel?

After season 2

Never ever.

don't say that

I'd rather they adapt the manga the takes place after S1 and before the OVAs.
It was actually good and had cute Yin moments.

any Yin moment is a cute Yin moment

my waifu

Hei, stop posting.

cute Yin

That's normal for Yin.

Very underrated girl, even in its own show.

>tfw dead doll waifu

not dead

Will we ever find out the truth?

it's beyond the gate

see

Now I lost it

That's just a theory though. Will we ever get definitive confirmation that Hei still has his waifu?

>Darker than Black was 40 years ago

>we will never know the truth that lies beyond the gate

>have been binge reading a shit ton of series in the past month
>still can't bring myself to read Shikkoku no Hana because after that there will be no more Darker than Black for me
is this normal?

Just give it a read already. You're missing out on a good manga.

>That's just a theory thoug
Lelouch driving the cart was just a theory too.

Should I even finish season 2?

What season 2?

It's truly a shame that Bones (the studio) wasted so much time giving us sub-par content like some of season 1 and most of season 2 that they were never able to muster enough resources to give us just a single season for a prequel. And in my opinion, the prequel would have saved the franchise. Everything was set up for a great plot for this prequel. The meteor shower, the beginning of Heaven's Gate, the end of Heaven's Gate. We could have had "Bai is bae" memes and gotten moe superior to Yin ever was (Bai would have to fall asleep everytime she uses her powers). But most of all, we could have gotten an interesting, epic, action-packed display of the South American war for Heaven's Gate between the UK, Argentina, and other forces (especially if today's alliances would be considered) full of espionage, epic duels between starting-out contractors not entirely sure of even their own powers, and witness the beginning of a world just starting to fall apart.

We could have seen Bai and then be able to more realistically lament when she passes on, and we would have been able to fully understand Amber's character, and see her for the conniving bitch she was, to Hei and to everyone else. But it will never come to be.

Moreover, we would have been able to witness Hei's abilities WITHOUT his Contractor powers, meaning we would see the origin of Hei as Bai's bodyguard in all his physical and mental prowess, fighting an uphill battle against supernatural Contractors to protect his sister. (As long as the directors would fight their instinctive island-urges to create another Japanese-trend incest relationship between the two, this would be awesome). In other words, he wouldn't be overpowered, and he would be a far more interesting character.

But oh well.

I really love the Gaiden, the ending song was really good.

Hes so handsome

Break on through to the other side!

Them collarbones.

why did they hype her to fuck for no reason?

What a qt :3

Until they have R3 to confirm it, unlike us

When BONES stop remaking Eureka 7.

What is going on in this picture? What's wrong with her legs?

Hey guys

I know we don't agree on things too often, but can we at least agree that Suou is the best DTB girl?

>best DTB girl?
Sorry.

Who?

Can they just make something that retcons season 2 or something. Knowing thats the endgame for the series would kind of detract from a new season, at least for me.

It was my understanding that that was the purpose of the manga. At least that's what I read.