Rust developers have embraced that their community is made up of neo-nazis and Sup Forums

Rust developers have embraced that their community is made up of neo-nazis and Sup Forums.

Bask in the glory that is the frog boot. It even makes a lul & kek sound when running through mud.

How does it feel that Sup Forums is being embraced more and more with each passing day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-Q8ED0L5qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you retarded?

You must be.
youtu.be/O-Q8ED0L5qg

i cant believe rust was still not officially released. thought that game came and went

>It even makes a lul & kek sound when running through mud.
That's a straight up lie.

It's not. It's even in the developer notes.

too bad rust is shit

rust sucks
video games are for losers with no drive to succeed
or in this case 11 year old faggots who think Sup Forums memes are real life
such as you

>k*ekistan
off yourself

/ourgame/

After 1k hours since 2013 I had to put it down. The TC system makes it into a full time job now.

And yeah this is old news. Street signs literally have Kek written on them

Not really, your character in game is assigned to you via your steam id. Meaning that if you get a nig character you are stuck with it.

None of those things come from Sup Forums, all of them are older then Sup Forums. You are underage&b

>Rubber boots
>Break down into 1 x cloth

Wrong & Wrong. Gawker Media is that way roody poo.

When can I buy frog boots in second life

>communists
>ever completing anything

>Rust developers have embraced that their community is made up of neo-nazis and Sup Forums.
Not really, Garry Newman is a tremendous leftist cuck. Can you even choose your gender/ethnicity yet?

random, epic and funny xD

Man, the chinese are really catching up with new advertisement tactics, huh.

second life is still around?

>not marketable
>not tradable
nice commie shit faggot

Jokes and autism aside Facepunch know their audience very well.
Its why they made your characters gender, race, height, penis/breast size based on your unique steam id. Because they knew that people would make clans based on identity.

Great a piece of shit game that gauges it's autistic customer base supports us by 3D modelling rain boots..