The most powerful people in the world

People refer to them as the Circle of the Black Sun, or the jesuits. Normies call them the illuminati. There is hardly any reliable information to be found on them.

Christianity, the offspring of Judaism, has always been the core of Western civilization. Do people honestly believe that after thousands of years, the power of the jesuits who are in control of the church, suddenly fades away just because people don't believe in god anymore?

What does Sup Forums know about the jesuits?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/genesis/2-17.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
biblehub.com/hebrew/beyom_3117.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl_sbj.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMPP6d8QBA
youtube.com/watch?v=k8Kzn28i1x0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)
youtube.com/watch?v=oPvsWDcfaf8
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What exactly is this "art" in the background? That does not look very catholic friendly to me. Also, the Vatican is a closed community with very few citizens. Why is the Vatican not publishing the thousands of historical books they have? I wonder what they're hiding.

Notice how in satanism everything is done in reverse? Inverted cross, inverted pentagram etc. I think it's pretty clear to say that the rulers are into satanism. We hear about pedophile groups like pizzagate, blood sacrifices, elite sex parties like SNCTM. If the jesuits are in power, that would explain all this satanic stuff going on.

check out David Icke

fucking hell what IS that

>check out David Icke
I find his theories interesting but he's a bit looney toons, as he sincerely believes the moon is hollow and that reptiles feed off our energy and operate on other frequencies.

That isn't God at the top, it's the demi-urge/Satan. All Jews and Catholics are demonic cannibal-vampire pedophiles.

I found the following explaining it:
'The statue of "The Resurrection" located in the Vatican's Paul VI Audience Hall is receiving some restoration work which is scheduled to finish by December 9th. The statue can often be seen behind the pope during his general audiences that are held in the hall.

October 3rd also marked the 34th anniversary since the statue was introduced to the hall by it's creator Pericle Fazzini.

When he created it in 1977, Fazzini explained that the statue shows Jesus rising from the crater of a nuclear bomb. "The Resurrection" is made from bronze and measures 66 feet tall and 23 feet wide.'

well hes not alone on the moon, theres quite a few main stream scientists saying the same thing in NASA and MIT and such. as for feeding off our energy, why else is satanism such a big thing to seriously powerful people. think theyre just having a bit of fun?

I don't believe in creationism, but it really seems these jesuit motherfuckers do. In that case it would be the devil, or as David Icke would call them "the archon overlord".

I didn't believe in creationism myself until I started questioning the official 'scientific' narrative more in the last few years. I now tend to believe that the creation depicted in Genesis was completely accurate, but the being creating there was not God Most High, but rather the demi-urge. It's clear if you read Genesis with a critical eye. For example, he has to go walking in the garden to find Adam. Therefore, he cannot be omniscient. Also, he tells the first lie in the bible, to Adam. Therefore, he is the father of lies.

And yes, Archon overlord is a particularly apt term. He's called the Chief Archon in the Secret Book of John.

All modern Jews, Christians, and Muslims worship him (Satan). What distinguishes the leadership of those groups is that they do it knowingly, in exchange for material rewards here. I guess they'd rather be kings of Earth than servants in heaven.

I've heard of a theory before that considered they are psychopaths who believe in Nihilism, which is the belief there is no purpose in life. It is therefore easy to do fucked up things, like sexually abuse children or perform blood rituals etc. Because who the fuck cares? There is no god who will justify or punish our behaviour.

That assumes that there is a transcedental creature who wrote us rules to oblige to. It seems nuts. Whereas science shows actual proof and results in the real world. But please, elaborate more on why you're a creationist.

the interesting thing on that as well is all the other ancient religion/ancient civilization with very much the same story of "God" or gods who come to earth and model humans in their own image. this is a very common theme

well sure they are psychopaths. but to say that they do it because its bad and who cares, thats a little bit of a reach. there is serious ritual and secrecy involved, not to mention hiding/distorting history. then you bring in ex-satanist members who talk of entities joining in rituals

i will bite. what is the first lie he tells?

I didn't say anything about rules. There is truth, and there is falsehood. I believe that walking the eightfold path and/or imitating the life of Jesus - a life of simple honesty - is the path to heaven.

But this is a conclusion that I came to over a great amount of time and personal struggle. Coming from being a skeptical, hardcore atheist.

For me, one of the first things that I realized they were lying about is scientific differences between the races. But the number of their lies is great, almost beyond count. Eventually I realized that on one hand, they definitely believe in Satan and worship him. And on the other hand almost everything they've ever said is lies, so why should I believe the standard scientific narrative that they push on us, when there are so many observable faults in it? So if the people pushing that on us themselves believe in Satan, and therefore in God, isn't it possible that they know something we don't? After all, they control the education system.

I've concluded that all the ancient Aryan religions are saying essentially the same things. The core ideas are the same in Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, etc.

Bite? This wasn't bait. Go read it for yourself. He tells Adam that he will die on the VERY DAY he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The serpent tells him he will not die. 'God' was lying, the serpent was telling the truth. It was Jesus who induced Adam to eat.

biblehub.com/genesis/2-17.htm
you are lying mate.
>VERY DAY
nope. Never specified. Simply said "you WILL die". when? nobody knows, not specified.

>biblehub.com/genesis/2-17.htm
How dare you call me a liar. From the King James Version:

[But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.]

IN THE DAY. And it is specified in the original Hebrew as well. You can easily verify this. It is YOU who is lying. Furthermore:

[But the rulers lingered in front of what they call the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which is the enlightened afterthought, so that Adam might not behold its fullness and recognize his shameful nakedness.

But I was the one who induced them to eat.]

Said by Jesus to John, recorded by John in the Secret Book of John. A text the Catholics almost succeeded in wiping out.

I agree that it's a little bit of a reach. But it also has to do with respect for their fraternity. For example, they put symbols in the one dollar bill out of respect for the Bavarian Illuminati, and they put the hammer and sickle in the symbol of communism out of respect for the freemasonry.

>People refer to them as the Circle of the Black Sun,
No
>Normies call them the illuminati.
Polar opposites the Black Sun are the anti-illuminati
>There is hardly any reliable information to be found on them.
There is plenty of information to be found on them you have to know where to look. There is mountains of misinformation this is purposefully done everything you are looking for is here start with the playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Lol you fucking retard, the whole page you linked has translations using "the same day" just read more than 140 characters you moron

Also you can check the original word which is mostly used with "day". Are you just being intentionally stupid?
biblehub.com/hebrew/beyom_3117.htm

I did not mean to offend you by claiming you're lying. What about pic related

There is a creator this is mathematical fact, all of this is very complex few will ever be able to truly understand it just ride the kali yuga and don't worry about it

>and we now live in a world where this is true of EVERY NATION

great quote, thanks

As vietnam-bro pointed out, the very link you gave used the language I stated many times.

The bible is written plainly in language to be understood by all. Anyone who tells you it must be 'interpreted', or who says that it doesn't really mean what is said in plain language, is manipulating you and altering the scripture and is damned. Read the plain language for yourself. Don't rely on other people to tell you it means something completely different.

'God' told him he'd die because he wanted to scare him away from eating it. He did not want Adam to know his true nature, or the nature of good and evil. He feared mankind, as is demonstrated in many other passages. Jesus induced Adam to eat, and that act was the origin of mankind's conscience, which is our link to God Most High here in the material prison of the demi-urge.

There is nothing you an do unless you are genius or at least near genius, you fools work for the black sun here you just don't know it, if you want to be part of the council of the illuminated you have to be educated which none of you are and it takes years to do it so ether get started where I told you too or don't sorry about it, but at the very least don't spread misinformation about like you did in OP when you do that you are helping the kikes, cool?

david icke is a heretical disinformation agent

for the few bits of truth he offers there is 5x as much bullshit and most people aren't intelligent or critically minded enough to sift through it accurately.

george, if you understood what was going on in the world, why were you such a fucking shabbos goy?

>But I was the one who induced them to eat.]
>Said by Jesus to John, recorded by John in the Secret Book of John. A text the Catholics almost succeeded in wiping out.
that is spooky af. will google. By the way, is this "Demiurge" good or bad? The wikipedia entry on it is vague. Do Jews worship the most high or the demiurge?

fair enough, I'll research some more on my own

The differences between races is a controversial topic debated by many. There are of course differences between them, but political correctness by the progressive left tries to censor the truth, because it may hurt people. They embrace a victim role and think in dualistic terms, such as black vs white, rich vs poor, men vs women, homosexuals vs heterosexuals, right vs wrong. But when you ask them where the difference is between a nigger and a white person, like is a person from Turkey still black or not, they lose all credibility. Scientists make errors all the time. It depends on the theory in question and the scientific methodology applied. But that doesn't make science itself false, right?

Adam and Eve were immortal, after eating the fruit of knowledge they became mortal. Eating the fruit condemned them to death, God did not lie.

They have been replaced by kikes
There message was
Jesus never said
Read my book lol

Op is a nigger with disinfo
Mixing things that should not be

Thank you, I will check out that channel. So what's the circle of the black sun then?

never listen to a christfag about anything they are deepest blue pill there is, they are worse than children
start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

good luck brother we are counting on you

>the power of the jesuits who are in control of the church,
but people in power hate the church and everything it stands for

I suggest you start by reading the Secret Book of John. Here:
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl_sbj.htm

Then, reread the bible with the understanding that Jesus is the enemy of the old testament god, not another aspect of him. And remember that Satan is a title that means opponent, enemy, adversary, or accuser and is not a proper name. Therefore, the Satan referred to in the Old Testament may be Jesus, and the one referred to in the New Testament may be the demi-urge.

I do not know the demi-urge's true nature. One of three things is probably true: (1) he is ignorant of his own nature and doesn't know that the material world is but a poor imitation of the spiritual world, or (2) he is evil and trapped our souls here for a wicked purpose, or (3) he is working for God Most High and may serve a role similar to prison warden. I don't know which is true, but I tend toward 1 or 2. Consider how insecure he is with his continual insistence that he's the God Most High, and I think 3 can be ruled out.

Jews worship the demi-urge. So do most Christians and Muslims, though unknowingly. The Catholic church knows, as do the Saudi princes, but the average Christian and Muslim have just been tricked.

The Black Cube of Saturn is a symbol for this material prison. It has 3 dimensions as we do, and is black (evil). Yet they worship it. Muslims in the form of the Kaaba, Christians in the form of the unfolded cube (cross) with Jesus DEAD upon it.

ye but he is talking about
>(the very day) you eat the fruit, you ded
and they obviously did not die that day

The Black Sun is the source of the Vril it is the heart beat of God

I agree with you. Science itself is a process and is not false. What I mean when I refer to 'science' as being false, is the body of supposedly scientific CONCLUSIONS which are taught in public school and the media, but which are verifiably false.

Going to bed. If anyone cares to explain the theory behind the Jesuits controlling the world, I would like to read about it. Personally I have lots of doubts about the theory, but I am open to new ideas. If anyone has actual compelling evidence, or books to read on the matter, not some stupid youtuber that would be great.

this you have no idea how deep this goes or what they are hiding and you will never understand it with the body of knowledge (((they))) have taught you, you don't even know what words really mean, you have to start from the beginning and unlearn what you have learned then learn the truth I told you all where to begin there are no shortcuts, the only way to free yourself is to find the black sun

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMPP6d8QBA
youtube.com/watch?v=k8Kzn28i1x0

This is just the beginning

>The statue of "The Resurrection
>"Intended to capture the anguish of 20th century mankind living under the threat of nuclear war,[1] La Resurrezione depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)
Who Ok'd this shit? Are they trying to make everyone think the popes the antichrist or something?

>5x as much bullshit
like what? the most far out thing he talks about is frequencies and vibrations. but again, hes not alone. as this quote from Tesla “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” he also mentioned when science lets go of the physical, they will learn about our world at a much faster pace

Yes, absolutely. But I doubt science will ever be able to completely answer the universal question where we come from and how the universe was created. And especially because there's no way for us to verify their theories, as we're not all PhD physics experts.

There's very few people who actually know about the Black sun and the vril society, so I'm impressed with your knowledge. I'm going to watch the playlist and channel you've provided. I hope it brings me as much enlightenment as it did to you. Thank you, fellow user.

will do. I've been growing a bit skeptic lately because I think we've been duped into endlessly sinning every day with the promise that we're already saved by just believing. it seems a bit too easy

Where does it say they were immortal?

Find your conscience and follow it. People will lead you astray, but your conscience never will because it is the voice of God Most High, and comes from a source higher than this imperfect prison. Judge EVERYTHING against this voice and NEVER relent in seeking, and you will find the path.

Don't listen to him, he's lying and I'll prove it. From Genesis 3:

[And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.]

Why would God fear them eating from the Tree of Life and GAINING immortality, if they were already immortal? It's impossible.

yw brother you are who we do it for. Fair warning you can never go back once you know the truth and you think you hate "normies" now, well the people here are not "red pilled" they don't know anything either. Temper your knowledge with philosophy and only keep company with the wise or you will grow to hate them for their ignorance, the way they hate boomers and "normies". The fools here are the worst because nothing is worse than someone that thinks they are informed but clueless, just share what you learn

That's like pretty messed up... I'm seriously considering you're right.

look man, i'll just put it like this - without having to go to deep into his material.

in canada, many people who speak the truth about jews/isræl are not even allowed into the country to speak. they get turned back at the border.

david icke, on the other hand, was allowed to do a cross country tour of speaking dates just last year.

when people who make far less inflammatory, far more factual and documented statements aren't even allowed in.

he is like alex jones. look at the size of his business and media empire. independents don't have slick operations like that.

It's the Freemasons.

They (The British Freemason Crown) hijacked the American Revolution in 1776 & declared victory.

If America was ever truly red-pilled to this reality, every Freemason Lodge in every county would be getting burned down or bulldozed.

They use their pyramid network to safeguard the upper echelon.....

...who are bashing kids faces into the ground and raping their brutalized corpses.

This is how the British fully captured the US...

...they hijacked the Revolution, and over a course of 200 years; slowly lead the leaders of commerce and government up the Freemason Pyramid and into the kill rooms.....via pedophilia.........................................

...now Washington D.C. is under their control....

....the FBI.....

....the CIA.....

....we're living in a dystopian nightmare....

...run by absolute subhumans with severe delusions of enlightenment....

like this idiot kys you half wit

Well he is more informed than most sorry nigger, but the Black Sun is not part of this, this is what the Black Sun knows we have been trying to show people for 100 years now, but you still haven't gotten to the bottom of everything, find out what we know or you will never be able to help in this fight

funny you bring up canada, he JUST got one of his shows shut down and attacks on him speaking. all over the place hes having attacks on him trying to speak, especially recently since more people are starting to listen. all of his beliefs stem from reoccurring themes throughout history and all over the world

"Science" is a method, not a body of beliefs or results. How can "science" disprove or replace creationism?

I got introduced to the circle of the Black Sun through a youtuber called Michael Black. youtube.com/watch?v=oPvsWDcfaf8
He is very red/black pilled and has a lot of information on things. You might like him as well.

This is what math is for

If you worship "stars" and "planets" and constellations and the black sun please understand that you might as well be worshipping a wristwatch or a calendar

The joined the free masons

>"Science" is a method, not a body of beliefs or results. How can "science" disprove or replace creationism?
Yeah, I agree. My bad. They can go hand in hand. I came to that conclusion after I posted it, as I kind of say here:
I was thinking about all the bullshit that is often associated with creationism, like Christianity, which is verifiably false.

right on, I am in the order of the black sun though so not much anyone outside of the order can tell me and very few know anything anyway which is why I made that channel don't watch anything else until you watch that videos on that channel or you will be easily misled

yes, well unfortunately you are unable to tell the difference between reality and a dog and pony show that is put on to give someone false credibility.

sure, some protesting useful idiots picketed one of his events. but if he was legit, he wouldn't even have an event. do you understand?

you are too fucking stupid for this shit. the whole point of a disinformation agent is to SEEM legit. they give you just enough truth, they have "people protest against them"
if you can't figure this out for yourself, trying to delve into these subjects will be dangerous for you because you will be misled. you already have.

the oldest controlled opposition trick in the book is to install a puppet and then have "people protest against them" to make fools like you believe they're legit. you don't have the faculties required to sort them out.

people who are real threats to the status quo, who speak the real, unadulterated truth, don't even get events for people to protest at.

If anything mathematics support the idea of a Creator
Why do you think people are trying to say we live in a simulation? Too much order to be a randomly spawned universe but they won't admit God until He comes back

This is how you find the architect
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

>If anything mathematics support the idea of a Creator
This is my point
>Why do you think people are trying to say we live in a simulation
We are

Brother, watch Kent Hovind's Creation Seminars
Christianity/Creationism are not only verifiably true, but the amount of evidence that has been hidden or lied about to all of us is jaw-dropping
I was a Christian even before I saw the seminars and an hour into the first session I was blown away and furious at our jewish overlords

Basically this. Not believing "science" doesn't make since because it's a process of experimentation, adjustment, and making conclusions.

But there are people, such as occultists or esoteric writers, who argue that are higher realities at play. People at the top of the pyramid interact directly with these powers and as such use it for their own gain.

Of course it's perfectly valid to assume that because it cannot be scientifically demonstrated it's not real.

The idea that we are living in a simulation is just kicking the can down the road
Who created the simulation?
It all goes back to God, simulation theory is a ridiculous cop out

bro.. no one was picketing.. the venues completely canceled on him, on the basis of racism/anti-semitism. the other trick is to label someone as a lunatic and just laugh them off, or to label them a racist. just look at the war on free speech, right at the time when people are starting to question things. "you can bury your head in the sand when a tornado is coming, but that doesnt make the tornado go away."

>At the bottom of the pyramid

Das right, we wuz slaves

ummm I just said that I don't understand what you don't understand. I have said countless times there is an architect this mathematically conclusive you cannot have a perfect creation without a creator

just heresy to steer people the wrong way and keep everyone confused

Consider the following: if simulation is merely POSSIBLE, then it's overwhelmingly likely that we're living in a simulation, because if simulation is POSSIBLE, many, many simulations will exist. Billions, trillions, or more. What basis, then, is there for us to conclude that we're in the ONE non-simulated world?

Of course this doesn't address who created the simulation or what the First Cause is, but it's not meant to. It's like you saying that tables don't exist because "table theory" doesn't address who created the tablemakers. Tables clearly exist.

> the other trick is to label someone as a lunatic and just laugh them off
I wrote this
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

you really are an imbecile

you can't equate 5 of one, and V of the other.

picketing / getting "cancelled" are for all intents and purposes the same thing. they both cause idiots like you to put trust in a person who is clearly an agent.

>heresy
anyone that ever uses words like this
>wrongthink, you cannot think or talk about this
gas them as quickly as possible and never listen to a word they say

>implying that the concept of going against divine natural law is just "wrongthink"

you aren't bodhi mantra, that guy knows what's what. he wouldn't be shilling for {{{david icke}}}

piss off, pretender

>cancel a show of 10k+ on the very day of the venue without so much as notifying anyone, only finding out through social media
>for a completely made up reason
yea, happens all the time. theyre just doing it to protect our poor idiotic population who cant think for themselves. right.. right.. god bless our wonderful governments, with nothing but our best intentions in mind

also you don't seem to understand the difference between being cancelled by some private organization based on their own opinions and judgement and being denied entry from a country by its government.

once again, this is what separates real truth speakers from the gatekeeping disinfo agents.

agents get "cancelled" or "picketed" by the event coordinator (private company)
real truthspeakers get denied entry. that is restriction of freedom of speech. not being cancelled because the event promoter is afraid of some backlash.

I am Bodhi fag I don't shill for Icke, sorry thought you were a Christfag using that word, I was mistaken my bad

Thanks, I'll check them out.

You know I don't shill for anyone I only present the facts, my bad Canuck bro. There is only information personalities mean shit, don't be LIE ve anything you cannot verify for yourself much love leaf I will shut up now

So what now bodhi?
I watched all the first videos.
I had the arcanum already I just didn't have the vocabulary.
The history you indicated is true.
The tech we can make seems obvious.
My birth is a direct result of Illuminati fuckery.
And if cancer was cured before a certain date I have a vendetta against them.
On top of a currently existing vendetta for killing my German family in the war.
I want all these pedos dead and my people free and to avenge the fallen.

Holy fuck that is absolutely beautiful! What's the name of this place/wall art?

If you only watched the first videos you are not ready. Those videos are only a fraction of what you should know, so at the very least you need all of them. When you are ready you can become part of the order if you want and then the real fun starts. We are just waiting for people to catch up. Then we storm the gates, we unleash meme magic here and direct these useful idiots to create our timeline, and give you the initiated teachings and do other more powerful things behind the scenes, if you are willing

if it really is you, cheers. keep fighting the good fight. most people aren't smart enough to figure these things out for themselves. don't mislead them.

yah precisely that is why you seldom see me tell them anything about my opinion (unless asked and only then if they are illuminated enough to understand the answers) , I only give them the facts brother you know how we do it. How is your understanding coming along?

We aren't the bottom. We are the brick and mortar

I AM the black sun, nigger loving kike.

hahah I lol'd hard, this fag gets it

i recognize more and more patterns in the world around me all the time. but you know: the more you know, the more you know you don't know.
rumsfeld type shit
known unknowns

yes the architect is revealed it is interesting sometimes, all I see is the code. Waiting for you to be ready so we can unleash hell on the enemies of men :0. How is your meditation training? You getting any good results?

Slowed down the uploads for a bit to try and let people catch up I have some operations planned for those ready to do more

BTW I did some research, it's the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall in case anybody's interested

What half assed explanation.

quiet monkey man

It really is though, unless that's just a small part of the whole text.

If you were anywhere near in a position to be talking about this you would not be saying what you are, of course it is only one small part which is exactly what was said in the damn image stop eating monkeys and up your IQ game