Chuunibyou

New chuu movie trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_G_Mh4ugo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaQ083rNUwc
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me about the deko. why does she bounce?

I for one, am relieved at the return of the fat ass.

>more Deko x Shinka trash
s i n

I remember the thread where we "fixed" that pic.

Duckomori anyone?

I am still here user.

For the anons who are on the same wavelength as me
youtube.com/watch?v=NaQ083rNUwc

I don't understand why the series continues after season one.

Fuck KyoAni

The two of them need to take over from Rikka and Yuuta as the main couple desu.

I never picked up S2 after i was told that the relationship basically stays at the 'blushing at the thought of holding hands' stage.

If it where a Manga and not a LN, i might have picked it up, but i can't deal with this shit in a show.
(And even then, with some of the best characters bein anime-exclusive maybe not even that)

Is Season 2 worth watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Ishihara saw that S1 was a success so he pulled an obviously poorly put together script out of Hanada's ass and made a S2, I guess.

Yes, it was fun, don't let a handful of extremely vocal autists discourage you

Reminder Yuuta protected her smile

It had some questionable moments but it was still a nice watch.

>showering before sex

Meh, depends. It's shit with practically no development whatsoever but still mildly entertaining (which describes all recent KyoAni shows).

not sexxing in the shower

Why is this shit getting more stuff when Hyouka, a masterpiece, gets nothing???

No seriously how is this getting a movie? Just so that they can finally put the kiss in?

Wait for new volume releases.

NARIHIBIKU

KEITAI
D
E
N
W
A

If there will be kissing then it will be the two girls again
Don't expect anything else, this is gayanus after all

>which describes all recent KyoAni shows
Only Phantom World, really.

Not enough Shinka.

If she cut her hair, would she die?

Deko/Shinka

I personally preferred season 1, but season 2 isn't not bad, so it's worth watching

>no shichimiya

The less they remind her loss, the better.

Cause chuuni > all

So he is taking Rikka to Italy to meet her big sister? Travel with Chu2 will be great to watch.

I want a deko spin off

I'll only watch chuuni again if Rikka ends up pregnant.

The movie nobody asked for.

Chimera is/was pregnant, is that enough?

Oh, I'm nobody!

>yfw no kiss

Do people still care about that? I'm sure most will just be watching it for Shinka and Deko shenanigans.

Maybe it will be good then

>shinka's first new scene in years
>she's already in a fight
Pottery

I do, just because it's fucking annoying how cliche it is that kiss is always interrupted. Also, high levels of autism trigger me

>I'm sure most will just be watching it for Shinka and Deko shenanigans.
"most"

The only way the movie could save this god awful franchise is if he fucks her. I'll accept nothing less.

Hoooly fuck im ready

>more of Shinka and Deko beating the shit out of each other
I'm sold

I. Want. My. Fucking. Kiss.

There better be Take on Me on that movie

I don't get it, is this going to be a full movie or just another recap shit with a few minutes of original content?

If that original content has the fucking kiss then that's all I need

Original

S2 is a pleb filter. Best girl isn't even in S1.

But Shinka is in S1.

Satone > Rikka > Kuzuha > Toka > Kumin > Shinka > Deko

Abysmal taste

Pink chuuni is garbage, she couldn't even beat a useless autist

Shinka > Rikka > Deko > Touka > Kumin > Satone

I don't want to see this movie. It will be a waste of time, I know it.

I agree

How low will the ratings get when chuunifags don't get a kiss again?

>that opening shot of Utah looking at Rikka's lips
I want to believe.

>yfw you're going to recieve a german suplex and there is nothing you can do about it

Yes

what?

>ywn german suplex Shinka to death

Sup Deko

Listen here faggot, Deko is my girlfriend. Don't even think about involving Shinka in this.

Why are you talking in third person, Shinka?

Just finished season one. It was incredible. Dekomori best girl. Post more Dekomori.

My brother

I just want them to kiss

No, the new character introduced brought nothing but DRAMA with her, old characters didn't change one bit and the show blueballed us in the final scene when MC and Rikka were about to kiss but got interrupted in the last second.

A girl falls in love with a boy.
Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the boy’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.
But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day’s confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the boy’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of AUTISM.

what's the appeal?

You must have not been around when this show first aired. It got a sticky on Sup Forums and threads all over the place on Sup Forums. People related a lot to the topic.

She's fun.
DESS characters are always the best..

Can be easily bent over furniture

Has an elder-god-tier voice performance.

he way people try to shit on season two makes it sound right up my alley. I guess I'll once again be one of the few who enjoys a generally hated second season, like with the Big O and Darker Than Black.

I'm guessing they like the yuribait
It's a pretty shitty and annoying character

Most of them are

holy shit, this is something I never knew I wanted. Yukatas are hot

>yuta and rikka don't get a kiss
>shinka and deko get a 20 minute long graphic lesbian sex scene

It's basically the worst thing KyoAni has ever done.

I'd be fine with that.

That's not Munto

I didn't know we were talking about Phantom World.

Yeah nah, Chuu 2 had literally zero direction. The humor was bad, the drama was even worse. It was a mess that had absolutely no connectivity. Phantom World was better in almost every way, mostly because it was episodic.

Does anyone have that bottom-right image? I've lost mine.

I'm only in this for Deko and Nibu. Hope they get at least one little gay scene

do yourself a favor and don't watch S2

No. Everything I hear that's allegedly wrong with it is vague generalizations and opinions stated as fact.

they don't fucking kiss all right

the whole season goes around how they haven't kiss yet and they keep teasing you about their kiss until the end but guess what

IT DOESN'T FUCKING HAPPEN

THAT'S THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM

also the NTR is the obvious best girl.

I don't care about that, though. I certainly care about their relationship but their interactions are good enough that them being in the same scene is all I need to be satisfied. In Toradora!, I would've been content with Taiga and Ryuji just getting together. Their kiss was just icing on the cake.

Why is Rikka so CUTE, I want to give her womb pats

>post-2014 newfags

They're so easy to spot.

Who are you quoting?

>Shinka getting bullied.
Yeah I'm watching this for sure even if S2 was horse shit.