Why do we still hate Israel? It's an ethnostate. We should support it. If you're against Israel...

Why do we still hate Israel? It's an ethnostate. We should support it. If you're against Israel, you're an commie or muslim. Jewish people should have their own land, just like white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ItEhj9qVPw
youtube.com/watch?v=LhQIS9L14Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=NQohCq4QlnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inb4 le jidf sponsored post

I'm not JIDF, I'm just asking honest questions

Jewish people aren't even a real people, kill yourself kike. Israel is an illegitimate piece of shit international criminal base on stolen land.

I love Israel. Fuck Palestine and all the other muslim "countries".

i'm glad we built a fence around israel

can we now call it new auschwitz as a very cute and cuddly nickname?

Why do these fit kike bitches make ours look like gi ts janes?

It's time for the gypsy ju ju tribe of snakes to fuck off from this reality

>in all fields

NO they should not. They will never stop trying to eradicate white societies and they will never stop their cultural Marxism. We must kill every single one of them

isreali jews are far better than American commie jews
if they stopped asking for more money every year I'd have no problems

Who gives a fuck about Israel?

white supremacists, you should support other races getting their ethnostates.

>you should support other races getting their ethnostates.

Why should we?
We don't care about Israel.

Israel literally exists because of my country. It’s a parasite that has subverted my country and caused the refugee crisis in your continent.

then whites don't get theirs. Either whites will get their ethnostate or nobody will. Israel is one. You should support their struggles against muslim invades. Maybe you're CIA shill?

Fuck off kike.

>f they stopped asking for more money every year I'd have no problems
the people are not linked to the gov't usually.

no child is born with views they are programmed
same goes for why inner city youths are forced into a life of poor results and mental health issues.
all socially learned

>then whites don't get theirs
Israel can BTFO for all we care.

>Maybe you're CIA shill?
Because I don't support Israel?
Yeah, you got me there.

they subvert other good countries so that non-zionist jews move to israel once their comfy countries turn into dindu countries

le kike finn , a double mongol
KYS yourself and israhell

Jews control the world. Israel is just home for their international crime organization.

We should deport every jew to Israel, build a big wall around it to keep them in and never look back.

This.

gas yourself shill

She doesn’t even look Jewish.

>She doesn’t even look Jewish.
Not all Jews have hooked noses, you know.

agreed. shitskins. i don't know how pol isn't more pro israel

*fuck shitskins

You have the mentality of a kindergartener.
>Everyone gets one or nobody gets one.

How about this, whoever can carve one out by sheer force of will gets one. Israel can barely defend itself without the U.S. If it could then these rat kikes can gtfo and stop subverting our political and academic climate with their unholy alliance of neocon warmongering against Israel's territorial rivals abroad while financing Marxism and ethnic deconstruction at home.

the problem is with nazis is they don't want jews to live anywhere cause they want to see them exterminated. thus, they won't even support a place for jews to take refuge if they get expelled from their countries

well who would have guessed

Because i don't like hooked noses and people with noodles hair on the side and they dance horrible. and they kept looking at my gold watch

youtube.com/watch?v=4ItEhj9qVPw

>Forgot pic
I just don't know this specific kind of hairstyle makes me angry at no reason

fuck off abdul.

I don't know bro maybe it's just this famous antisemitism.

Well its not an ethnostate when 20% of the population are Arab, and that doesn't take into account other minorities. My country has a higher proportion of "ethnic Britons" and nobody thinks the UK is an ethnostate.

Long live israel.

because they are using every resource they have to make sure they are the ONLY ethnostate

Fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

>flag

had enough of the muslim dick?

>Moshe triggered
Reminder that a small proportion of kike shills use their real flags to obfuscate the rest of the shills.

The difference is that in isreal they live in their own towns. We dont mix with them. You have a muslim mayor in london. in isreal we will never elect a muslim mayor in tel aviv or jerusalem .

I hope more of the satanic states jets get shot down. If it flys it dies.

You Liar
youtube.com/watch?v=LhQIS9L14Qc

perfect! they can ALL go to israel and they can ALL stay in israel!

>derp non jewish elected leaders of Europa destroying it like there's no tomorrow
>derp unknown, unelected, irrelevant gray haired woman allegedly jewish allegedly says something about multiculturalism
>"derp jews are the ones destroying Europa!"

We were talking about arabs you fucking idiot.

>isreal
>isreal
Kike literally can't spell his own country's name.
Israel illegitimate state of larping imposters confirmed.

Because Israel works to ensure that they're the only ones allowed to have an ethnostate. If they just left us the hell alone they would be alright but they subvert every nation they crawl into.

That land should be enclosed.
And pumped with gas.

Yes user, this is obvious to anyone with a brain.

This also means Jews in government should be assumed to be agents of Israel however, and their influence in government reduced + AIPAC and other groups limited in presence.

user with a fully functional brain

Most commie lefty jews hate Israel and are hated in Israel. That does not mean the Jews and the Whites are now BFFs, (by any means), but the group that is plotting against us is 99% not the same group that are nationalist Israelis, and there is a lot of enmity between the two of them.

Yes we need to root out AIPAC influence and in general reduce the influence of Jews in governments in the west. Muslims too and anyone not native.

You really think they'll go to the effort of ruining countries with billions of people in their population at exorbitant cost to increase their population by another few million?

abdul, i know you people aren't that smart, but do you really think that's what "hasbara", which means "explaining", does?
and do you really think they'll go to a place like Sup Forums?
how many generations of inbreed has led you to be this retarded?

Same fucking thing you still mix shlomo, and here i thought Torah scriptures is absolute
youtube.com/watch?v=NQohCq4QlnQ

Typical tricks Shlomo, muh ethnostate, yeah you're not gonna accomplish that
youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

>today....hmmmm lemmee see which proxy should I use
>South Africa
>Norway
>Israel
>USA
>no, they’re getting used to those
>ahhhhhh Finland.
>that will fool them

t. David Mossad JIDF

Inb4 muh Palestine
Pro-tip: nuke the entire Middle East to hell and watch world peace happen

it's because recently there's a thread in which someone asked who's the most based posters Finland came to the likable side and imagine my shock a finnish flag is trying to question Sup Forumss absolute commandment

I would be inbred and retarded if I thought that they didn't come to a place like Sup Forums, nice try Ari. Also statistically there's way too many of you shitstains on this site, especially for a small country whose first language isn't even English.

Sweden has only 5 million people, Estonia has 1.3 million, Latvia has 2 million... This bitch is funny.

We've elected others and suddenly all kikes from US to Israel started screeching about racism and holohoax, so I'm not surprised they prefer even shitskins with some naive hope they will chop off your heads faster than theirs.

>memeflags talking about proxies

They are living your dream Sup Forums>envy

>google Shlomo Sand
>jewish-looking af
>attempts to convince me that jews don't exist

c'mon son

You can now go back to fapping to Brazilian she males
But thanks for the really useful post.

Israel is cool, Zionists are not cool

finally someone making sense

fuck off kike

all ancaps should be gassed,all you do is shill for the kikes

fucking mutt

there are many of us everywhere for a small country whose first language isn't even English. that's how we are. small in numbers but high in productivity. the opposite of you.

>small in numbers but high in productivity. the opposite of you.
You meant "high in insectivity"

Fuck you and fuck your honest questions

>ethnostate
Are you retarded? They imported thousands of Ethiopian Jews

>small in numbers but high in productivity

I don't hate Israel. I hate kikes

>If you're against Israel, you're an commie or muslim.
JIDF posting on display

Agreed ancaps/lolbertarians should be thrown into a pit of razor blades for their support of the jews. They all must die on the day of the rope

holly shit. edgy user with nazi flag. this is the real deal.

everybody knows your filthy people are horrible. we dont need hasbara for that.

Name 10
>Jewish Scientists
>Jewish Painters
>Jewish Classical artists/pianists
>Jewish war generals
>Jewish conquered countries
>Jewish discovered countries

Protip: Albert Einstein is not included he was a plagiarist

Begone degenerate

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

hot jewesses must be a trap

>supporting one shitskin race over another

Fuck all those deserty shitholes and everyone that comes from them.

>everybody knows your filthy people are horrible
How so?
>we dont need hasbara for that.
Pretending that's the only thing you use it for.

>It thinks its people
The absolute state of jews

It's hilarious how you people do everything to divert our attention to Muslims. You, Paul Joseph Watson, and all the e celebs probably think we don't know why you do this, you sneaky kikes

>that flag

less edgy, but the flag is still show what a great rebel you are.

>american liberal jews screeched
>"jews are destroying Europa!"

>>> small in numbers but high in productivity. the opposite of you
Why don't you answer me? and i'll just fuck off, i promise

See

Its a kike ethnostate...

See

Get back to your sauna

White people aren't getting shit because Israel exist, not to mention an ethnostate.

if they would fuck off to israel and stay there sure but that's not what they are up to.

And? Isn't that a good thing? Isn't that the end goal of all this? So that everyone has their own little corner of the planet where the superior races can thrive as they were meant to and the shit races can wallow in their failure without fucking things up for the superior races?

If Jews have an ethnostate to go to then they can go there and stay out of yours.

Israel is a unholy shit hole drenched in innocent blood corupted by Frankist Luciferian who want to fuck you in the ass telling you its your fault for being so fucking stupid

Because they're an ethnostate that believes that whites shouldn't have their own.

"You meant "high in insectivity""
"Begone degenerate"

>views

just stop it.