"Russia might sell S-400 systems to US if Americans feel insecure"

No fucks given.
>The head of Russia’s strategic defense industry corporation Rostec says Moscow is ready to sell S-400 air defense systems to any nation that feels insecure and wants to seal its airspace, including the US if it wants to.
rt.com/news/418448-russia-may-sell-s400-us-chemezov/
Syria/Iran just recently downed an Israeli F-16 with an S-200, and this is a pretty big deal since Israeli air superiority is often lauded as them being blessed by God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9UysxpjY-U&t=0s
rt.com/news/418448-russia-may-sell-s400-us-chemezov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would we buy S400 which is a defensive weapon systen. This is exactly why we haven't developed a new SAM since Patriot.

thats cheeky af

>nuke on Putins head and other half a dozen oligarchs
>Russia bankrupts

da

Why not buy a few to figure out how to beat them?

It's a needling joke. Basically Russia is selling these partly to make money and partly because making airspaces around the world tougher for the US to get into with impunity weakens the US.

Tgere is bo such thing as defense

Almost like Russia doesn't want the US to build military bases in every single country around its borders.

we should buy some :3

Yeah my understanding is that defensive rocket systems are always more expensive than offensive rockets.
So strategically they make no sense.
The main reason to deploy them is just hoping that the US wouldn't dare to have a large scale attack. Or that they wouldn't trust their proxies enough to equip them with enough weaponry to defeat them.
So it might be working, but they're really just defending themselves against something very specific and it's going to be very expensive.

Is this what shot down the Israhell F-16?

coz there is an export version retard

>be US
>call soviet bluff and buy systems
>reverse engineer and defeat system
>soviet air defense is as good as Somali air defense

Kek

shut up glober

S200 most likely, only russia operates the S400s

based putin. its da joos who run the usa

I bet you think we sell the good version of our tanks to Saudi Arabia

>So strategically they make no sense.
Not if what they're protecting is beyond monetary value.

Russia has moved S400 to Syria

Oh I know we don't.

Yes and only they operate it, Syria can't

The entire side of my mother's family is doing work in the military in my country, and they've told me there's plenty of talk in restructuring and renovating the army with Russian technology and weapons if the US distances itself economically and politically from Mexico.

they want to sell it to US too. It's against the jews.

Yes and it's only operated by Russia. Syrians shot down the Israeli aircraft not Russians. It was initially reported as either a Syrian S200 or a Syrian Pantsir.

we should actually ask them for this

Yeah up until now. But this marks a change in policy where Russia is selling S-400 to whoever. They have the S-500 in development already for personal use, along with other systems.
The Israeli F-16 was shot down by a S-200, though. So expect S-400 to be more effective.

what if they sell defective ones on purpose that blow up when you try to launch?

extremely cheeky

top zozzle, this is some next level bants these madmen are dishing out

what if they drop them on top of us from space?

russia's picking up memetic warfare pretty damn fast since 2016, the real joke is that there's no defense against a weaponized meme

yeah well buy two please.
great the boys over at area 51 might find something useful in em.

They are counting on the fact your SJW negro/transexual/furry scientists cannot reverse engineer anything.

What do you mean figure out how to beat them? Its anti air so don't build air units. Maybe try armor, or simply just destroy the encampments with artillery.

Until we realize it's too late and there has been a virus and planted all these pistol systems and all they do is just blow up our fire him at ourselves domestically no thanks

But you can always overwhelm them for a much lower cost.

we should sign a deal where we pay after we receive and get to test fire the missile battery

and what kind of idiot wouldn't test it before buying? If not, seller guarantees that it'll work, if not they have to give more or refund.

we send them the best version

it was a meme in the 90s that the sauds had more m1a2s than our boys did

Its like you dont know our goverment its america's lapdog.
Remember when we intended to replace our FAL's with Stg.90s?
How general Ochoa, the one in charge of the deal with Switzerland was misteriously "suicided" in a motel and a week later the deal for american M4 and M16 was announced?
And how we tried to get german's diesel subs to hunt narco vessels on the caribbean but the deal went down when Castillo Prieto left the Navy when his son was found killed in Cancun, and the germans said the deal went down after pressure from the US
Shit like that happens all the time, and you are retarded if you think our armed forces can separate themselves from the american military industrial complex

I need an S-400 to defend my compound from unlawful searches.

Well well well

This has to be the worst American post that i had seen in a while

>Leaf
>my understanding
>Can't into self defense

Fuck off, fag. I'm trying to bait americans and this is what I get?

Can Rostecexport some AEK rifles pls

i bet this mexican
is browner than this one
both, post skin pics

but s400 were useless back in 2017 (Shayrat missile strike)

Those warmonger Russians putting their country right near 108 of our bases. They clearly want a war or why would they put their country their? Checkmate Gnostics..

>with backdoors enabling russia to disable the targeting system against their planes

yeah, I'm sure USA wants to buy the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9UysxpjY-U&t=0s

What are we betting here?

>be good goy
>think you are smart
>buy a somali tier export version at full price of a functional version
>haha it sucks Russia BTFO
People like you are why America is ruled by Jews.

Having offensive systems has absolutely no sense when your opponent operates from 5 different countries around you. At least with defensive systems you can make them bleed.

fuck off namefag

Fun fact: after a failed rocket test in america during the cold war the Russians sent foreign aid labeled "foreign aid for third world countries"
Russian bants are best bants.

Obligatory

retard

>US buys some systems and thinks it will be able to reverse engineer them to defeat them
>Russia sends the US a bunch of scrap metal with a shiny coat of paint and makes money off it
>I don't know who is Jewing who anymore

>It's against the jews.

How is it against jews and USA and to an extent Russia are jewish puppets? Israel can buy it too.

>How is it against jews when USA and to an extent Russia are jewish puppets? Israel can buy it too.

Russians are really stupid if they havent's inserted hardware rootkits with a killswitch and malware.

>but s400 were useless back in 2017 (Shayrat missile strike)

They weren't activated.

And Russia disabled many Tomahawks with just electronic warfare.

>Russia might sell S-400 systems to US if Americans feel insecure

The Russians will nuke America!

Not the U.S's fault Europe can't keep its shit longer than a few years. You guys can't even keep a simple union alive without destroy yourselves from the inside, hell Brits basically gave you the middle finger and walked away.

Nice. Finna get my own and name her myself.

Have this one too.

>rt.com/news/418448-russia-may-sell-s400-us-chemezov/

This means that they have developed the new one and that that one is obsolete.
It may mean that the anti nuclear shield is already online above Moscow and St Petersburg.

I don't understand this image

I don't understand it either but it made me lol hard

Yes we conquered these countries, subjugated them, enslaved the local population and exploited their resources so we can build our bases around poor, defenseless, dindu nuffin Russia.

Or, you know, those countries asked us to build bases there, and allowed us to do so, because they hate their neighbor? Really gets the noggin joggin.

>This means that they have developed the new one and that that one is obsolete.
If you read the article it says similar to you have said right now
>While the Almaz Bureau is currently developing S-500 systems, foreign orders to purchase the S-400 have skyrocketed.

Drown yourself. I recommend lanser lake. Go for it fgit.

Ufff i love this juicy gay cartoons. Pls post more. Can you send me a pic of your dick as well?

That depends on the target. In case of ICBMs you are right.

The first panel of the first one was created by a russian state propagandist, in the same vein as polandball. The retarded polandball with the dick was drawn in response

>rt

some spicy bants not even mad

Is there a country that is not BURGERED?

Its only gay if you like it

What about the garbage one
Is that suppose to be Russia?

So... Do you think the American government will just allow you to become a Russian proxy state right on their border?

This is no ex-soviet backwater you're talking about..

This would be Russian humour to a 't'

It seems to be working
You shoul buy it

>complain about MUH MEXICANS shitting on your country all day long
>get assmad and do meddle in mexican policy whenever they try to take sovereign action to improve their country

This is why americans are subhuman

>haven't developed a new SAM
What do you consider the AEGIS system to be then? Sea based and land based (in Poland and Romania).

We are all americans though.

I mean americans in the sense of nationality, I.e. USA citizens.
Not in the sense of geography.

Why not just buy all of them so nobody else can have them?

Jews retalliate

Do they have tigers?