McMaster U. MELTDOWN - Jordan Peterson vs leaves

Why are canadians like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vMSmUzDt-7U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=vMSmUzDt-7U&t=1m35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This Peterson guy makes a lot of sense.

Liberals been in power for a while. I like peterson though, even though his biology is rudimentary

Well some of them value getting an education at a school. There's nothing wrong with them sitting in rows and listening to someone.

Here we go with the JP shills again, as if making a million fucking shill threads for this faggot leaf wasn't enough

That is a sweet argument.

Hello Antifaggot!

Trans people need to be gassed. After we finish with them, we can start on the leafs.

He's the hero we need

Damn, great edits whoever made this. Speech at the end was amazing, brought a tear to my eye.

You're in the minority here idiot.

"Excuse me sir? I didn't come here to hear about gender identity, the topic was supposed to be free speech. I'd appreciate it if you stayed on topic."

"I don't think it's you who gets to decide that."

Fucking based.

Reminder that Peterson is a tool.

It's funny how many people dropped him because he wasn't openly racist against Jews.

Everyday this guy become more truthful. Just replace women's liberation with trans liberation.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Hey Jordan, what if our consensus ends up coming to putting these people in the gas chamber?

Any ally in major visibility is good. Anyone who takes enough redpills to be listening to JBP is 10000x closer to getting into race realism than your usual college student.

Sup Forums dropped him. The normies and casuals that make up 95%+ look to guys like him, Shapiro, Reuben etc; for inspiration and ways to defend against the belligerents on the left. Sup Forums is to the right as places like tumblr and reddit is to the left.

>1 Post by this ID
>1 Post by this ID
>1 Post by this ID
>1 Post by this ID

Canadian universities are largely liberal

I was there.
Was ready to physically remove but JP politely requested the young men attending remain non-violent.

I can see why this guy is taking anti depressants.

>It's funny how many people dropped him because he wasn't openly racist against Jews.
That's because only idiots do. Thank goodness they won't be associating themselves with him

>smart select image

Nice try faggot. I can smell you from a mile away. Go back to r/

woman in blue dress
youtube.com/watch?v=vMSmUzDt-7U&t=1m35s

my sides.

Once this Canadian Neocon boomer Jordan B. Peterson is out of our way, we can get down to business.

Example's of the Cult of Peterson pleading to base human emotion in order to gain sympathy:

1) All it does is turn people away from you. People are afraid of things that are labeled bad.
2) Why are you guys so afraid of him?
3) Take some personal responsibility.
4) Whats wrong with self improvement?
5) Get your life in order, bucko

This is anti-intellectualism at work. All criticisms of Peterson's political beliefs are ignored as if they do not exist. Peterson's cult members attack any inquires with mindless drone like blather about why you should clean your room, or some other such utter non-sense. Implying the rooms of the world are eternally unclean. From here, if we dig deeper his cultist inevitably begin a sort of collectivized fear-based accusation of Adolf Hitler. Out of etheric randomness somehow Hitler has appeared spontaneously in front of Peterson's entire membership.

Peterson's army of individuals collectivized together in total unity all regurgitating a learned doctrine of fear. The Adolf Hitler! they cry out.

These are scary times, followed by an even scarier manipulative crypto-demagogue masquerading himself as the worlds new self-help daddy overlord. All who question Supreme Leader Peter are instantly labeled an outsider to the dogma of orderly room maintenance.

Why haven't you taken the MacDonald Pill?

>guy tells you to clean your room

"omg this guy is a fucking genius"

Ex-cult members of Jordan are making incredible recoveries after having lived through traumatic experiences of being restricted intellectually. A common feeling of enslavement is frequently mentioned when his ex-followers speak out about their experiences under the oppressive indoctrination cult. Learning about how to navigate life and how to become a grown up is a very important part of all our personal journeys. American psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald was such a vital instrument in helping this process of growing from day one. They say Kevin is like a NEW super "cool dad" and are so excited to speak freely once again. Life has become so much clearer and empowering for both them and their friends under the guidance of Professor & psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald.

Super Dad Kevin B. MacDonald
@TOOEdit

If you are a young person who feels lonely, alone, or in need of help. Consider the amazing life lessons practiced by Professor & psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald. He is such a great man and truly a torch of light in a chaotic world.