Is Yahu turning a new... leaf? ohhhohohohahaha

>october 2015

figure out if that iranian drone was a obama drone for us please? thanks.
i think that drone you goys got was probably some obama era cash pallet drop iranian shit.
prove it for us so we can save all our nations.
thanks.

Have you come to terms with the truth that 6 million didn't die, there was no extermination program and the claims to the land are illegitimate because of that fact?

No, SatanYahu got angry at Sup Forumsands holocaust bill. Fuck him and his wanna be kekistani son posting memes like he's one of us

his son is caught begging for shekels, and here i thought they were good with money

Oct 2015
> disgusting beta leaf

Can I get a janitor in here, a poo-in-loo stopped by and left a present

I've found that Israelis are way more open to the idea than western kikes

Well, if I understand what "exterminate" means, then of course Hitler didn't exterminate them. They're still around. There were some left.

This, in Israel they know it's a meme

poo in loo

That date gives it MORE credibility not less.

The holocaust is obviously a load of bullshit, but it's a very important tool for the enemy.
The "slippery slope to holocaust" is the justification for keeping European nationalist movements in the naughty corner.

This suits our purposes though when it comes to dealing with shills.
Whenever you have suspicious "alt-righters" prancing around, start talking about the holocaust being a hoax and asking them to discus the issue and say things sympathetic to that interpretation of events.
It makes shills extremely fucking uncomfortable.
They are fine with ranting and raving about jews and calling people faggots and niggers, but when you get them to start talking about technical and taboo subjects, that's when they start to freak out, because they don't want to accidentally start pilling people.

POO

Hitler didn't exterminate the Jews. Poles did.

The only extermination camps were the Eisenhower starvation camps for Germans

You gotta post the whole article faggot. He believes the 6 gorillion were still shoah'd, just that it wasn't hitler who made the plan but still carried it out.

My god you lot are stupid. Netanyahu said this to mean "We're still here" and be motivational. He's saying Hitler didnt kill ALL of them.

There were only American death camps, the rest were concentration and labor camps.
The only gas chamber was a mobile one built before the second world war by a russian jew Isai Berg

Anti-Semite!! someone call the ADL and SLPC!!