SHE. FUCKING. WON

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU. FUCKING. CUNT

Not if you don't count votes by illegals. Shouldn't you be on Salon faggot.

>65.8%
>62.9%
can someone explain?

She didn't win, that's why she isn't president. Her strategy was bad. Popular votes is not the goal. This is like losing a game of Overwatch with the highest kill count on your team. The goal was ALWAYS to capture the objective and don't say otherwise.

Umm, try again, sweetie.

>Netherlands
Why do you care?

Stop baiting.

You're no Master- Baiter

Not sure where the hell this graphic pulled the 65.8% and 62.9% figures from. Percentages should add up to 100 if we're talking about percentage of total votes.

In any case, the election isn't based on the popular vote, but the electoral vote. Always has been. This isn't the first time it's happened either. George Bush Jr. won his first election by the electoral, and not popular vote. Turns out we value winning a diversity of states moreso than we value winning a couple of high population areas.

Lmao toothpaste statistics

No point winning a contest you were not competing for. They both campaigned for electoral votes and would have drastically changed their campaign strategies had it been a contest of the popular vote

>12 months on and triggered salty libcucks are still farting cum in anger
What a time to be alive :^)

Trump vanquished her forever.

Looks like someone doesn't know the difference between a democracy and a constitutional republic.

*a direct democracy

WHO. IS. PRESIDENT.

Sage

I. DONT. UNDERSTAND. THE. POLITICAL SYSTEM. SO. I. WHINE. AND. SHOUT. AND. SHIT. MY. PANTS. BECAUSE. I. AM. TAUGHT. IF. I. CRY. ENOUGH. SOMEONE. WILL. WIPE. UP. MY. OPPSIES. AND. GIVE. ME. A. LOLIPOP. (BETTER. THEN. LOLLIPOPS.) CLAP. CLAP.

the rules of the game are defined before hand.
both knew what they were playing and both delineated a strategy accordingly.
she lost.

get over it toothpaste

>SHE. FUCKING. WON.

she can think about that while she's in the can

thank you for allowing us so much time to laugh at your tears

its meant some somehow represent the millions of votes. it shouldnt have the percent symbol, but even then it is not necessary

Still trying to preserve this narrative, even though the recount found that 3 million of the Hillary votes in Michigan alone were cast by illegals (prompting Mark (((Goldsmith))) to Oy Vey Shut It Down).

But if she one than why isn't she president?

Electoral college. Learn it.
,second, does it matter? Democracy is a mockery and our victory above all else.

Correction: HE. FUCKING. WON.

It doesn't matter. Victory above all else. If we had to nuke Sanfran, so be it.

Cucked video about toxic masculinity and #metoo has been reuploaded. It got trashed hardcore yesterday. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac

She lost by 77 votes sweetie :^)

Solid argument retard. Learn to electoral college.

>they rounded hillary up to .8 from .788 but trump down to .9 from .955
does the american education system not teach rounding and significant figures?

I think it's on purpose to mislead you.

> Checks whitehouse.gov
> President Donald J. Trump
No, she didn't win.