Bleach

Describe this feeling.

Previous thread

when did you stop caring about ichigo and his stupid plots and focus on the better side characters? who were they?

>Aizen
good character
shit series

So what was the "important announcement", is the anime really coming?

The pleasure of cumming inside someone, because we all know aizen's never been cummed inside before

Lewd

Just saw it, it's the brave souls game adding final arc content to the game. I'm pretty interested on the VAs they will have in the game. That might be the closest thing we get to the anime returning.

The feeling of keikaku doori

N A K A D A S H I

Probably the final arc being adapted as a game. But the announcement will be made tomorrow.

>yfw keikaku goes even better than doori

First part translation of latest novel chapter is on leddit.

when you finally go pee after you had to hold it in for over an hour

Catharsis of eternity

When everything goes according to keikaku

this reminds me, Tosen's bankai was so amazing. It was the inverse of Aizen's shikai. Tosen could have easily killed Kenpachi by launching a barrage of Kido blasts from him at long range.

but instead he took it on his little ego and decided to attack him with the sword "for justice n shiet" and got cut down.

what a dummy

Tousen's sword weakness is like Aizen's weakness. Perhaps Aizen told him and Tousen got inspired.

Thank fuck the anime's not coming back.

Orihime. She's perfect.

Did they use LoN's translation? Or did that tumblr user finally get around to it?

Reddit people have their own translator.

And Hikone got rightfully owned in Hueco Mundo.

WHO

Nigger could have gone straight for a decapitation in his bankai. One thing Kubo is very consistent in is giving people broken powers but making them not use them properly.

>kido killing kenpachi

ahahahaha

LET THE DOGS OUT

Stop forcing this meme. It's HxH meme, Bleach has its own memes.

Might've killed SS Kenpachi to be honest.

Ukitake a shit

SS Kenny was still strong enough to solo two captains, anything less than Aizen tier kido wouldn't be much of a threat.

Ukitake a bro

a shit

a (You)

TOLD

Fail

Ichigo looks girlier than usual

Enlightened

Well he did get penetrated by the BBC

Ichigo a cute

Trying to find full part 7 somewhere online anyone have link?

Wait a few hours. The second half is being translated right now.

It's taking too long

euphoria

>Gigi and Liltotto are confirmed alive
>Glutton powers explained, some new Liltotto characterization
>more Bambi
>manga content confirmed for Brave Souls
I'm so fucking happy they survived past the retarded Ywatch jobbing, can't wait to main them in BBS

>Could have brought back Candice and Meninas.
>Brings back the tranny and the who of the group.

Narita a shit.

Please, everyone knows that Giselle is best girl. There is a reason she is one of the all stars in the novel and has the most fan art of all the Sternritter.

>girl
>she

Don't make me bring Yumichika.

Giselle's sex is still unknown. The novel treats it as a mystery and Yumichika's logic is more than faulty. The novel also refers Giselle as she.

i want t buy this light novel, official translation when?

>tfw TYBW will never be animated
truly the worst feel

They are adapting into to Brave Souls, even though Pierrot and Shueisha were previously unwilling to give out the rights for it. So an anime might be possible in the future, especially if the novels and the movie do well.

I wouldn't call Scheneizel a translator, she looks up each sentence on online translator and then tries to make it as coherent as possible.

Is it still not translated?!

It is inferred.

>tfw no timeskip design of yachiru in canon

Pierrot needs to fuck off.

Hollywood needs to takeover Bleach entirely & just run with the story so far. Americans spend more on Bleach sales than the Japanese do right?
Obviously those Japanese studios hate Americans so they stopped Bleach anime. There no other reason for it, the sales are better then pretty much every other anime & people have been BEGGING for it to return and these assholes won't even acknowledge the fans begging for even a yes or no answer on the subject.
Pierrot does need to fuck off

Pierrot does need to fuck off, and your idea along with it.

>tfw Zaraki is a little girl at heart

My idea is good Hollywood could make Bleach the most watched show in the history of TV but instead we get animators in Japan.
The best animated shit coming out of Japan is about the same level as American cartoons 30 years ago & kids on Sup Forums drool over it no even understanding how it all is.

Sorry but it's true the Japanese make good stories for sure but they can't make movies or animate shit.

>Live-action Hollywood anime adaptation
Have we truly learned nothing?

Pierrot is garbage. However, this would probably turn out just as bad.

Rereading Mexico and I still think Kubo nerfing Nel and making Dondo and Pesche's attack do nothing to Szyeal was one of the worst things in the arc.

Dude, that's english. The guy directing Bleach Live Action is the one who did Gantz 2011 and Light Up the World (Death Note 2016).

Plus the main character actor is from a Kamen Rider.

Be honest Sup Forums. Did you see End of The Hypnosis coming? Did you suspect Aizen?

I didn't see it coming. Great reveal in my opinion.

didn't see it coming either. Completely blown away when it happened

Took a while to fully appreciate it tho. Mostly when Unohana started to explain his plan to all the other captain, that's when it really came in on it's own.

So at the end of the day
Who had the coolest Bankai of them all?

Unohana.

Rukia had the prettiest though.

Mayuri

Kyouraku

>Pierrot
>the ones helping with the BW content not Shueisha

You fuck off, I for one want a 50 ep filler for the new season.

shinji...

Isshin

Technically speaking, either Hitsugaya or Rukia

>The keikaku went better than expected.

K
A E S T H E T I C
I
K
A
K
U

Obviously Toshiro.

Post the only thing bleach was good for

Rukia definitely had my favorite Bankai.

>when you just came but ichigo keeps sucking