It looks like a pretty good chapter, summary in next post

wasabisyrup.com/archives/xS1bLBuK_no

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/neverland/048/4442/1?t=2&f=0&e=1
strawpoll.me/13496387
strawpoll.me/13496438
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Credit Erinyes (MH):

Seems demons found Ray message on the tree but couldn't decipher it, they seems to have lost their tracks.
- Sonju & Musika are helping them to escape the forest via the underground.
- Somebody asked them if they live ine the forest, they answered they're travellers.
- Emma plan's : meet Minerva, learn how to cross the border between the 2 worlds and plans to bring pack Phil and co and then cross the border to the human side.
- 1st step is to go to coordinates B6-32
- Gilda and co are aware that won't be easy Emma try to encourage them.
- Gilda is worried about Emma because she collapsed, she told her to ever do what she did, if she feels sick, she must tell them
- Ray is also lectured for being unresaonnabble by making himself a decoy.
- Musika using demon's language asked Sonju why he didn't tell everything.
- Sonju : Everything ? What do you mean ? (or something like this)
- Musika : that those children... if they break the promise... ??? will turn them to the enemy....
- Sonju : They ll realize it soon by themself that ??? is their enemy

I like the fact that there are a lot of character interaction, since we had almost non-stop action for like 10 chapters straight

Feels like Don is getting darker every chapter

LINK TO ENGLISH CHAPTER

readms.net/r/neverland/048/4442/1?t=2&f=0&e=1

Minevra's big bad?

Gilda would be a scary Mama with how she's getting on Emma's case.

I actually really enjoyed this chapter. A lot of what this needed is focus on characterization and the interactions this chapter were really nice.

>Emma and Ray getting scolded by the other kids while Sung-Joo casually says he was going to die

Someone dump

Demons shouldn't be this cute

I want Emma x Anna x Gilda x Musica

Yeah, I've now got a more of a feel of everyone's personalities. Anna seems to be the most bland and boring one.

I hope the author comes up with a really interesting "divided" world map, because these demons have their own seperate ecosystem

Please don't anger the Annafags

She's just the generic nice but I don't see it as necessarily bad.

So ???? is Humanity, right?

How many chapters has it been since Norman left?

My guess is that humanity itself cant openly help them or that would be seen as an act of war between the two worlds.

Pretty sure it's the demons god/diety/jesus or at least definetly an indvidual since Mama, Grandmother and the demons have mentioned several times that the trio would be a special meal at the Tifari reserved for them only

This was a nice chapter. They really needed to show the kids interacting.

it's Norman

I called the demons finding the engraved message

Hope Sung-Joo and Musica get another appearance down the line, they're pretty chill.

Ray is lucky that the demons don't know what "6-32" refers to.

>demons god/diety/jesus
but from the point of view of the kids they are already his enemy, so that would be kind of redundant.
>hey kids the guy who wants to eat you will be your enemy if you flee/break the promise

It's probably humanity, apparently humans with rocks and spears were able to kill demons, so with all the technological advances humanity can probably exterminate the demons and reclaim their lands, so we have to assume there is some kind of deal between humans and demons, maybe some kind of hybridization program.

I'm assuming the reason is that they're considered heretics by their society.

I really love Emma.

So at what chapter do you think it will turn into battle shonen? We know it will since they introduced more human looking demons (half-demons?) with fantasy weapons.
Also will they do the title drop before the announced timeskip?

>Norman
>evil

Sonju seems to suggest that the kids already know what ???? is supposed to be, they just don't realize it's the enemy.

Gilda would be a good mama.

>maybe some kind of hybridization program.
>maybe
Just look and Sung and Musica, they are literally demosn mixed with humans, Musica being the most blatant one. Literally just a human child with horns

>if you die it's all over
What did she mean by this?

Gilda is second best girl.

Not to mention that Musica doesn't seem to have fangs.

I feel that this manga is at a make or break point, it kinda lost a bit of its charm after they escaped the farm.

Is Jemima the Sherry/Phil to Ray's Norman/Emma?

I love seeing Ray lose his composure.

Personally, I felt like this was the case a couple of chapters ago but these past few have pleased me a lot. I like the direction the lore took and this chapter was a good step in the characterization department.

Sung-Joo is dropping the truth here. Hopefully Ray will understand that sacrificing himself isn't the solution to everything

Done. By the way, isn't Neverland's first anniversary in a couple of week or something?

It's in about two weeks, right? I think.

That second panel would make a good reaction image.

>smug about Emma getting scolded
>gets scolded too but by fucking 7 year olds
ray btfo

since every year there are 48 (or 49 in leap years) issues, and this is chapter 48, and Neverland never had a break, I think the next one is the 1st anniversary of the series

Absolutely agree. I almost lost interest in the series but the last three chapters made me regain it gradually, now I'm kinda hyped. I can't wait to know what lies in B 06-32.

This, pretty good chapter some children got dialogue

Not to mention this ??? deal now has me genuinely wondering if they mean Minerva or not. So meeting up with him and not knowing what to expect has me excited.

Ray clearly suspects that they're hiding something.

So this dialogue seems to imply that the Demon God/King/Whatever has a way to mess with the kids. I wonder if IT will act by using followers or if they will have to face IT directly

I'm waiting for the manga to turn into absolute shit, now that the author needed to indroduce deus ex half-demons to progress the story and drop every detail about the setting in 1 chapter.
Let it get an anime next year and these threads are finished.

Hasn't Emma heard Krone say that suspicious name before? I don't think she's listening in though so she probably won't say anything.

Nah volume 4 extra pages show Jemima is an Annafag, Ray still has no one exclusive to him

>volume 4 extra pages
Were those translated yet?

We had some translations posted in one of these threads but not for everything. Just the one page side stories.

>half-demons
Go back to Tokyo ghoul general please speedreader-kun

4/10. For effort.

Who is [Redacted]?
strawpoll.me/13496387

>half-demons
What?

Are you this fucking dense or just a massive fanboy?
Musica is so blatantly a half-human/half-demon thing, call it what you want, that only the most humongous fucking retard can't see that.

She doesn't have any extra human features compared to Song-joo. Size difference can be explained by sexual dimorphism.

So she is a maou shojou?

Not him and i wouldn't call them half-demons, more like said, some kind of Hybrids. I mean Musika simply has nothing demonic about her design, except to small horns. The rest is just human physiognomy.

>strawpolls
Could we please not?

>Could we please not?
Lets decide with a poll
strawpoll.me/13496438

>calling them half demons because they are humanoids
We saw a lot of different demons: humanoids, quadrupedals, manlets, giants, guman-hands, claws, horned, not horned...
We don't know what they are, how their society is organized, if their aspect reflect their status, how many faiths they have and even more, so let's not make stupid claims until we actually know what we are dealing with.

We don't even know what they call themselves. You'd think that Musica would say, "actually we're not demons, we're X".

Wew, already?

By the way I think that the demons are like the Chimera Ants in Hunter x Hunter, they gain the traits of the creatures they eat. So the demon boss eats super intelligent kids since he must be on top of the food chain, and the dog demons probably eat dogs to gain superior tracking skills like dog sense of smell

Tell me about the demons, why do they wear the mask?

Has anyone got that dick and height comparison of Sung joo and Musica made in paint?

If you mean if nips already ship Musica and Sung-Joo then the answer is yes.

This?

I thought all the kids cut their ears off, what gives?
t. speedy McSpeedreader

No, Emma cut off her ear to buy time so she could trick Mama a little longer. She wasn't with the kids at the time, they used the disabling device.

They all got rid of their trackers one way or another, one sliced her whole ear off, another had his disected to get the tracker out of his ear and the rest used tasers on their ears to disable the trackers.

Emma cut it off to buy time and she cut Ray's off to pretend he was in the fire if I recall correctly. The other kids used the device to disable the tracker that Emma tried to use on Norman before he left.

Ray x Jemima WHEN

must have missed that explanation. thanks

I assumed she only made an incision to take the tracker out and throw it in the fire since Emma fainted from the wound but Ray didn't

>emma and co are stll assuming the humans will not just hand them over back to the demons
they don't even have the clothes right here considering ray got devices like a psp their image of humans is outdated

Maybe she did, I don't think we got to see just how much she sliced off. We just saw Ray with it covered when she met up with them again.

That's actually a pretty good catch

Ray is not for loli love.