Renai Harem Game Shuryo: When The Game Ends

Since I didn't see anyone else scanlating this series, I figured I'd just do it myself and dump it here...

Monitoring this thread. Also, it might help gather more attention if you present it as a work of ryukishi07 of higurashi series.

you're a hero, user

And that wraps up chapter 0. I'm going to get started on chapter 1 now and, if people wanna see where this goes, I'll put that up as soon as I finish it!
This is my first foray into scanlating so apologies if it's... rough around the edges, but hopefully I'll either get better as I go on or something.

Darnit, I'm foolish! I'll make sure to do that next time I put up a thread, thanks!

Ah! Thank you very much!

Just looked it up even more, it's also a work of the same guy who did the art for Shina Dark. If any nostalgiafags are on Sup Forums, they're sure to give it a look just for that.

Couldn't you find bigger scans

Glad that the author was very original with the MC

>same guy who did the art for Shina Dark
Picked up.

Unfortunately, these were the only scans I could get my hands on. Sorry.

what do you mean? ordinary guys lamenting on their ordinariness is totally unique and has never been done before by any manga ever. clearly ryukishi is a creative genius...

>Just looked it up even more, it's also a work of the same guy who did the art for Shina Dark. If any nostalgiafags are on Sup Forums, they're sure to give it a look just for that.
I detest this kind of "parody" of wish-fulfillment but that actually is a blast from the past.

Chapter 1 shouldn't be this short

>every harem needs a token loli

this guy gets it

...Ah, I just noticed I typo'd and wrote asunami in Kohinata's introduction. (How this happened, I have no idea...) It's Kohinata Asunaro, my apologies!

Actually, it's chapter 0. So the prologue. From what I've seen Chapter 1 is longer.

Kohinata is a man of taste and class.

>Ryukishi Zero Nana

This type of story wouldn't work if the MC was "unique"

>From what I've seen Chapter 1 is longer.

I confirm too as looked at this

Oh, well there you go! Chapter 1 is almost double the length of chapter 0!

If you are God, and the delusion becomes reality.
About what kind of the noids you get?
Is it the sensual world? The despotic society?
The destructive sanctions?
Or...

>Read ch1 raw
Yeah this is what I would expect from R07.

Something like parallel paradise.

Ryukishi is known for his cute romance SoL stories, it's true.

i appreciate the translation op. anyways, has there ever been a harem where the girls fight to the death over the mc?

Wasn't there one where they decide to "share" the MC at the end?

i was thinking in a more grandiose, over the top gladiatorial tournament fight to the death between the contestants

Glad to hear it! And to my knowledge, I don't think so...

Well, unless you consider that one higurashi spinoff kinda...

Got a download link?

My plan was to make a download link to the full volume 1 once I complete it, but if you really want a dl for just chapter 0 I can oblige and sort one out, I suppose?

Though, I imagine it would be faster just to dl the images since the upload speed here isn't very good...

Thanks, but already downloaded it with a bash script.

Thank you for the translation.

I think that one ended because the MC pretty much died to save them all. So they "shared" him in the end.

Ah, well! That's sorted then! And it's no problem, thank you for reading it!

But they did try to kill each other.