>ama

Not proof. Fucking LARP. Fuck off.

so which one is the >relevant< guy here? the one on the left or the right

Post the autograph with timestamp.

It's motherfucking you can't flimflam the zimzam

did you ask him to sign your hoodie?

balding bearded faggots
I bet you fucked each other real hard after taking that photo

Looks like the chef from the mexican place down the road standing next to some fat beaner.

is it this guy?

dont drop the ball poland.

nice file name. but whatever, hope zim zam is doing fine

Gun stores should have celebrity signings. Imaging waiting in line at Guns R Us to have your glock signed by Zimmerman.

huwhat?

>Fucking newfags can't reccognize a true celebrity
I want those fucking plebbitors to fuck off already

To be fair, zimzam hasnt really been on people's minds at all for some time.

why are you balding so badly? hope u dont pass on those shitty genetics

>tfw Sup Forums is dead and gone
;_;

Can't flimflam the Zimzam.

I hate islamic converts with a passion

Why do stormniggers parade this uncle Juan so much?

Is it a form of right wing bizarro SJW virtue signaling towards minorities?

This piece of shit should be behind bars, only in america they let this murderous human scum walk free and call it freedom.

Did you attempt any flim-flamming?

Were you successful?

He also looks a lot different than the media's portrayal.

Faggoto la creaurea BEGONEO

yeah the entire situation was stupid. zimmerman was clearly trying to be a vigilante hunting down a violent negro when in actuality him and trayvon were both retards who got in a retard fight that could have been prevented by either of them having a lick of sense. the only reason Sup Forums praises zimmerman is because him not going to jail pissed off everyone else, and because he shot a black kid.

this guy looks exactly like my brother in-law its creepy

It's cute when the ADL tries to use memes

If you weren't here for Zimzam's trial, fuck off until Eric Clanton's.

The fact that zimzam can live a semi normal life after being targeted by the left is inspiring. Too bad many like him ended up getting railroaded.

>Sup Forums praises zimmerman
Because he was slated to be the aggressor in the situation. Because he was a "WHITE HISPANIC". Because he defended himself, and proved it to a court of law.

Kid should have been at home playing video games, but his parents failed him. He lived the thug life, and died a thug.

>he was slated to be the aggressor in the situation
because he was. he literally confronted trayvon while fucking patrolling his neighborhood armed like a spastic, even after dispatch told him not to.
>Because he was a "WHITE HISPANIC"
im not gonna debate that cause that was just plain old faggotry on the medias part.
>Because he defended himself
he defended himself after confronting a little nigglet, a situation that he WILLINGLY put himself into after already notifying the police that a black kid was walking around his neighborhood.

Legally it probably was self defense, I have no doubts that trayvon was probably a retard but again zimzam was still the one who started the entire confrontation. If he had chose to not confront trayvon and let the cops deal with it, the kid would probably still be alive.

I've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for longer than your meme gunchimp trial, I actually agree with this user , people here only support this asshole because le contrarianism and the fact you fags are edgy as fuck

Yeah I’ll have two empanadas and an orange Jarrito

flim flam on the zim zam?

>balding bearded faggots
>I bet you fucked each other real hard after taking that photo

i bet you jerked off thinking about it

The nigger attacked first. Unbelievable faggots like you can't understand such basic things.

If someone physically attacks you..smashing your head into the ground you can legally shoot and kill that person.

Mkay?

>If someone physically attacks you..smashing your head into the ground you can legally shoot and kill that person.

and im not debating that. what i am debating is why zimmerman even confronted trayvon in the first place? hes not a cop, he cant fucking detain the kid. is he going to citizen's arrest him for being a black kid wearing a hoodie in a white neighborhood?

why is everyone who is into guns always balding and has a beard

Not true. Jay Nigger has presented his plans for a trayon movie recently.

It doesnt matter if Zim was even playing cop. No one has the right to physically attack you and smash your head. How is this so hard to understand?

>It doesnt matter if Zim was even playing cop

yes, it really does. Zim playing cop started the entire confrontation. I'm not talking about the law because at the end of the day he technically didn't do anything illegal while trayvon did.

The heart of the matter is that zimmerman has delusions of being a hero and decided that he was going to take the law into his own hands and make sure this little nigger would never act like a rascally teen ever again.

paco please, zimzam did nothing wrong.

why is corey in the house on the bottom left? lol.
i've never seen that meme before.

Sportsman indoor range in Vero Beach FL?

all zimmerman did was observe and report, and he lost martin after a while. trayvon doubled back after nearly getting home to teach the "creepy ass cracker" a lesson. nobody knows for sure what happened after that, but martin had the choice to go inside his house instead of chimping out on the appointed neighborhood watchman. this is literally all in the trial, and the prosecution's star witness confirmed it

i thought he was supposed to be brown, then cnn bleached his photo. your photo makes him look white and Sup Forums browned the photo....
i dont know what to believe anymore

Balding is literally caused by too much or too little testosterone. Beards grow faster with more testosterone.

Except you always conveniently ignore the fact that little nigger attacked him first. Smashing his head into the pavement (intent to kill). Once it gets to that point little nigger has crossed a line.

Seems you have an issue with cops more than anything. At the end of the day Zim was found not guilty and rightfully so so i dont even know why im even arguing with you.

Shouldn’t you support one of your latino bros?

at best zim zam baited him and he took it hook, line, and sinker

topkek

>trayvon doubled back after nearly getting home to teach the "creepy ass cracker" a lesson.
>Except you always conveniently ignore the fact that little nigger attacked him first.

do you guys have a source for this? I'm legitimately curious and every article im reading makes it seem like no one knew who started what, and also that no one witnessed trayvon smashing zimms head into the ground.

>why zimmerman even confronted trayvon in the first place? hes not a cop, he cant fucking detain the kid. is he going to citizen's arrest him for being a black kid wearing a hoodie in a white neighborhood?

1) Zimmerman was ASKED by the neighborhood to become a neighborhood watchman. He apparently was thought as an upstanding guy.

2) The area was plagued by crooks from a close-by low-income project area.

3) Zimmerman was not trying to intercept or arrest the "kid". He was just monitoring and was going to call the cops if Trayvon was spotted doing a crime.

4) Trayvon got irked that Zimmerman was monitoring him and told his girlfriend that he was going to "fuck up that faggot". So Zimmerman was approached and attacked.

5) Trayvon was intoxicated by a mix of cough syrup and Skittles ['purple drank']. Dextromethorphan, a drug in many cough and cold medicines, is abused by some teens because it can cause hallucinations and dissociative effects at high doses such as a loss of memory or a sense of being detached from reality. Purple Drank also goes by other street names such as sizzurp, lean, syrup, sip-sip, drank, barre, purple jelly and Texas tea. It has opiate like effects. Some of its side effects include paranoia, confusion, agitation, and hallucinations among others.

shoulda shot dat fucken ugly ass cracka
george zimmerman is marked man
we gotta bounty on dat nigga lmao
he gon get capped 1 a dese days fo real

6) 17 year old Trayvon was 5'11" and 158 pounds. 28 year old Zimmerman was 5'7" and 204 pounds.

there is no proof that trayvon was high at the time of the incident.whether or not he was going to use what he bought to make drank doesn't matter.

remember the good times boys, the old hate machine wont run without us.

That shit-eating grin of his gets me every time lmao

There's proof that St. Trayvon was a nigger at the time of the shooting.

complimentary

Did he pull the zim zam on you?

>user saves an image of black people making bad jokes
>uses it as proof to reaffirm his shit beliefs
it's okay to be a dick, just try not being retarded.

>people said Sup Forums would never be as good as the Z-trial

He a goot boy, he din do nuffin

the dorner saga is still my favorite

it won't

>there is no proof that trayvon was high at the time of the incident

He tested positive for marijuana homey

From what I know it seems the shooting of young Mr. Martin might well have been justified but isn't the whole second-amendment-hero thing a bit crass and unnecessary?

C A N T

Based Zim-Zam spotted. Nice bro. I hope you let him know he's unironically an American Hero

lol 2/3 of your country would kill the average american for what they have in their pockets, don't lecture others about being murderous scum

>do you guys have a source for this?
How about the entire fucking trial? The thing was fucking taped live. Not even a monkey would expect to attack a man and suffer no consequences. Trayvon was a stupid nigger and the world is a better place.

>all these cancerous newfags who weren't here for the trial talking shit about G-dog
I hope every single one of you niggers get the rope.

>tfw Sup Forums consuming oneself and losing sight.

Flim flam is a meme you dips. A joke. This guy hasn’t done anything noteworthy besides sleep through a trial his lawyers managed to edge out. Irony has its own spectrum too ya know? And if you thread the needle too much you’re gonna lose out on the big picture.

He's lookin good

>no proofs

no, it's not, it's a good thing to have. *pew pew pew*

>a joke
>proving that shooting niggers in self defense is the most practical way of dealing with niggers in your neighborhood
This was a landmark case that will be important for years to come.

I desperately want more seasons of HWNDU

There was also proof he was buying ingredients for sizzurp (FB posts asking about recipe and he had 2/3 ingredients on him when he died)

ok cool he was buying shit to make drank but was he high AT THE TIME?

If one dead thug is a joke, Im ready for a whole year straight of non-stop, stand up comedy. Fuck off plebbit nu-cancer

Who?

Remembered that the coroner's report leaked that the bastard had fatty liver disease.