Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul

These are your mothers tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvYihKlgzOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEAVENLY

Why is Gabriel such a cunt? Why is El turning edgy?

It's Azazel's fault why El went over the edge.

it's too late now, the /ss/ flag has already been activated

Let's hope they finally provide us with the scene we've all been waiting for.
>tmw Cheerios decides to get a little frisky
>The safe word is Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen.

I'll take the purple haired one.

The blond one can do my laundry and shit.

The cutest angel ever created.

She acts pure, but I know she has lewd thoughts

>ywn change into a dragon at the merest lewd thought
Why even live?

Why don't more people watch this anime?

S1 was garbage so no one bothers with this.

Anyone who isn't human is evil.
El is turning edgy because of his inferior angel blood.

BLESSED

It wasn't garbage

AEGIS

When will Favaro become the MC again?

Get out, Eris.

IDK, it's genuinely enjoyable. Nina a cutie too

>mothers
I'm older than them, nigger kid.

Never. The writers and producers hate him

You don't really need S1 though. I actually didn't know there was S1, since the name was different, and I'm having no trouble keeping up with what's going on.

On a side note, was S1 actually bad? Should I not bother?

Mommy is a state of mind, not an age

>older than a god
okay

>Nina's voice actress was born 1999

Wtf

S1 was great you fucking faggot and those threads were plenty active on here. It was a fun straight forward fantasy with a likable cast and no isekai or self insert protagonist bullshit. The reason these threads are less active is because Virgin Soul has gotten progressively worse. Jeanne is a boring cunt and Nina's "romance" is so off putting I actively skip her scenes now. This is what happens when you let some bitch who writes soap operas for a living be the writer for this.

Geneis was great. It's only 12 eps, give it a watch. You'll gain more appreciation for Favaro, Rita and Kaisar too. The only downside is that due to being 12 eps it had a pacing issue and as a result the second half of the show was pretty shit compared to the stellar first few eps.

This.

She also auditioned for Amira in Genesis, she was only 14 then.

Fuck. He got shafted so hard. Nina is so obnoxious and boring.

I-is that a kabedon?

Because the implied romance is god awful.

I miss cute and fuckable mugaro

>Nina's "romance" is so off putting I actively skip her scenes now.
Me too. So much cringe.

They don't even fucking bother why he's attracted her. Maybe she looks like his dead family member or some shit.

OH LORD YES

For me it's the recent Jannu scenes. If they removed them and replaced them with Rita/Fava/Kaisar adventures this'd be so much more watchable.

She's a hot and fun teenager and he's a lonely, heirless young king anguishing over the sword of Damocles. Why does there need to be any more reason than that?

But my cute holy maiden is best.

Its kind of sad how they just keep writing him out. First he was in jail for 8 or so episodes, escaped with Nina and the gang, gets blown away and written out again pretty much immediately.
I don't know what its like in Japan but I always though the main draw of the series was Favaro's and Kaisar's bromance, yet they ditched it for a shoujo-tier romance between pure, naive girl and ethically questionable bishounen.

She's also the only one to actively challenge him while in his kingdom

People are still just mad favarro isn't the mc again

>fujoshit mad their gay ship isn't relevant
Colour me surprised.

Bromance is no homo you fag

Nice headcanon but the truth is we have no idea why Cheerios appears interested in Nina due to how little characterisation he gets.

I thought the sequel was much worse than the original. Both suffer from discontinuous random plots but having a female mc who gets hot and bothered by every dude she talks to was too cringe for me.

But they never brought that up again. On the contrary she's head over heels for him and she doesnt challenge neither him nor her feelings for him and instead she's apparently ok with him but not ok with people's justified hatred of him.
I like Nina but her romance with Charioce is dragging her down.

>fujoshit literally cannot comprehend why a man could be attracted to a woman
tumblr might be more your speed, dear.

>having a female mc who gets hot and bothered by every dude she talks to was too cringe for me.

It's cute

That's the best part, what's wrong with you ?

She's a horny teenager and he's a hot guy, what's there to get?
Her flaps are wet enough for his kingcock to bother looking past the hitler facade and seeing there's more to him than that. That's really all there is to it. Whether you think Cheerio's actions are forgivable is one thing, but it's hard to deny that the show has made it clear he's a conflicted character putting on an act to fulfill a hitherto unknown purpose for the sake of all mankind. I think people want to delusionally take him at face value because they don't like the bad shit he does and can't handle moral ambiguity, which turns their perception of he and Nina's relationship into incoherent doublethink.

>man attracted to a woman
Nobody fucking cares retard. If you want a straightforward romance shit go and watch something else not a high fantasy action/adventure show. If they're going to make the romance overtake everything else they better fucking have a better reason than "boy meets girl fall in love" crap. The writing for that whole romance and characters involved is pure shit.

The accentuation of the fucking dudes obviously. You arethere in the females perspective which means the story is going to disconnect from you.

I want Aho to nurse me, spank me, and sit on my face

>mom walks in
>sees El mindbreaking angelic sluts on his massive shotacock
>"stop that, El!"
>instead, El begins lasciviously looking at her
>Cheerios busts in through Heaven's pearly gates in his BERZERCAR and saves JEANNU
>everyone finally praises Cheerios

Buddy, it's like a sparkline closeup of a sharp jawline roughly once an episode. How insecure do you even have to be?

I hope to god Cygames nerf this shitty card into oblivion.

I-it's not like I'm into incest or anything..

Cause it was only legally streamed on a fucking amazon upcharge channel

>looking past the hitler facade and seeing there's more to him than that.
Like what? Dancing well? Having a great poker face? There is not a single facet of Cheerios that allows for the viewer to connect with Nina in her infatuation. Especially when the guy in question has done so much evil shit and what little "good" he's done is so, so, soo trivial and insignificant. This is apparently the tragic romance we're supposed to root for but I can't see myself feeling even a little bit bad for Nina when Cheerios dies.

>delusionally take him at face value because they don't like the bad shit he does and can't handle moral ambiguity
Oh please, there is no moral ambiguity in here. What Cheerios has done is unequivocally morally corrupt. And the show trying to pain him as a martur is yet another example of how fucking bad the moral compass in this series is.

>once per episode
you must of skipped half the episode then or are you neglecting the fair episodes where she is staring with lust all fucking day. It's ok if you are bi dude but most obviously weren't latched onto the series which shows it was a bad choice.

>there are people in this thread who literally skip scenes while watching
You're just as bad as the people who watch anime sped up.

t. unga

Haha wow I called it. Thanks for proving my point completely. I thought I might've been too harsh in that generalization but it's good to know it was right on the money.

I want to have her as a slave and tease her until she cries.

Nina is a shit character with no established goal, character arc, character development, no tangible connection to the plot that it's perfectly okay to skip her scenes without losing anything. The scene where Jeanne and El reunite made it more obvious than ever how much of a detached tagalong she is, when they shoehorned her awkwardly inbetween the hug with her mean spirited Bacchus comedy and awkward exaggerated crying.

I miss Belphegor so much bros

a 95% male audience isn't going to connect with a horny female teenager lusting after some boy model. It can be done with other series like the lucifer series where you have a female mc and it works but that is because they go deeper than facial infatuation.

You ain't proven anything beside the fact that you can't parse this series worth a shit.

>a 95% male audience
I thought a stick was the only thing lodged up your ass but apparently you've got some stats in there as well.

not an argument

> That height difference

>card that literally kills every single control deck in the game

>unga

Typical Aegis player.

Let's take his number away and make it into a more certain statement: "a target audience for which a significant portion is male".

Work from that instead. Men aren't going to sympathize with one half of the equation behind abusive, irresponsible fathers, that being girls who start a family with the obvious deadbeat due to their egotistical fantasy of taming him. Of course, when the inevitable happens and he either bolts or abuses, the responsibility for the broken home lies approximately 0% with the woman and her ego.

>Implying Sup Forums limits themselves to streaming

Same here; she was a sweet and lovely demoness.

>a more certain statement
I'm almost starting to feel embarrassed for you now, tumblr. You might want to talk to someone about those daddy issues if they've reached the point where they interfere with your enjoyment of chinese cartoons.

Because she was clearly not okay with the shit he pulled and yet all is forgiven because he's hot?
Why even bring it up in the first place if it's not gonna affect things then? It just makes the dissonance even worse.
>the show has made it clear he's a conflicted character putting on an act to fulfill a hitherto unknown purpose for the sake of all mankind. I think people want to delusionally take him at face value because they don't like the bad shit he does and can't handle moral ambiguity, which turns their perception of he and Nina's relationship into incoherent doublethink.
Where was it even shown that he was conflicted? He doesnt care about any other side than his own. Maybe the putting on a cold king persona when he wants to wander around as a commoner? Maybe it's true but that has nothing to do with the fights he pick.
And there are only traces of moral ambiguity.
>I want humanity to stand on it's own and shit
Very well then, he put the demons in their place and that's ok but then he went overboard and made them slaves, tortured them and killed them, along with all that shit he allowed nobles to do. And they were mostly kids who most probably did nothing like the grown up demons did. He was just a bad as the demons.
>Protect the world against Bahamut
Yeah because the last time Bahamut awakened and all the races teamed up they had such an easy time defeating him. Better kill them all so only humans remain. Or how about attacking the angels instead of trying to cooperate. And how does demon children genocide help against Bahamut.
Even for a well intentioned extremist he went too far in his actions while showing no remorse. He isnt conflicted at all.

POP HIT: youtube.com/watch?v=yvYihKlgzOg

What the fuck are you typing ?
Are you twisting a discution about chinese cartoons into a point about domestic violence victims being at fault for their abuse?

What the fuck ?

>but it's hard to deny that the show has made it clear he's a conflicted character

What now? I can not remember one scene where he is concerned about the single life of a human.

it's like you can even read between the lines.. is it autism?

The woman isn't the only victim. These women betray their children with their poor choices. That's the thing: Nobody compels them to have children with the alcoholic. They share half of the responsibility for what they did to the household by choosing to have children with such a man. Women need to be expected to think of their future kids before spreading their legs.

At any rate, that's what's at the core of the "evil guy" fantasy. Women dream of reforming a morally depraved man into a more tame creature... except it doesn't work that way in real life.

Rip demon qt :(

>Cygames became Juventus FC sponsor for like 3 millions/year
Why do they have so much money?

they literally spell it for you

Just stop watching this show you idiot sandwich

please give me favaro back. he's fun. nina is not fun. janne is cute but not fun

not that complicated really.
inb4 muh demons and muh gods

The most powerful gods (Micheal and friends) are all dead because of bahamut and Jeanne so if bahamut comeback they can't do shit against him.
And if he comeback everybody dies anyway.

I'd ask who hurt you user but I think I've already got an idea.

How does enslaving and torturing kids fit into this masterplan exactly?

So that's where this came from

>Cheerios will die for your sins
literal Jesus, we don't deserve him ;-;

He truly is our King of Kings.

He's the most compelling character of the season by far.

Can somebody make a cheeriosfag containment thread like week ago? That really worked wonders.