What's your honest opinion about Umaru?

What's your honest opinion about Umaru?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/image/mWOVq3c_gqzfay1KLhXU6A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i found it enjoyable and only watched because everyone hated it

Perfect representation of how girls actually are.

She's as snug as a nug

Good show, shit fanbase

Love her smile. Makes me happy even in the shittiest of days.

I liked the manga for years, thought the anime was okay, but the current fanbase that inhabits the general are legitimately autistic or something. From what I've seen they've just been dumping the same screenshots, abuse pics, and memes for two years now and actually require shitposting to get over 100 posts or else the thread dies because no one is actually there to talk about the series.

she's cute and her show is relaxing, too bad about all the shitposting and meme loving faggots

Yeah, the current state of the threads is really bad. Just image spamming cirlcejerk.

Cute and relaxing show for when you don't feel like doing anything

circlejerk*

kys

She should be gassed

>Proving them right.

Watched it for nugget Umaru, continued to watch it for nugget Umaru.

Looking forward to season 2 for more nugget.

Can't wait for all the new nugs

I want to spank and anally ravish her.

I want her to sleeve my cock with her pussy while she plays games.

Reminds me of my unappreciative sister 90% of the time so I hate her and her show.

I couldn't force myself to watch past EP 1. I know hurr Durr "3 EP rule" but it felt too dumb. If anime is dumb I need humor, self awareness, fan service, or lewds, and it seemed to have none of those.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and should give it another go

Umaru > Komaru

Worst fanbase to grace Sup Forums.

No, Tomokoshitters are the worst fanbase.

At least Umarubros actually talk about the show, meanwhile Tomokoshitters do nothing but blogposting.

She's not as good as Sylphin.

Maybe if we had good scans and not-shit translators we'd have more things to talk about.

Sylphy is better

It's lionization of NEET life attracts troglodytes and adult children who overstay their welcome on Sup Forums. The threads are always bad.

Cutest smile

I like the series.

Umaru is not a NEET

>being this obsessed
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/image/mWOVq3c_gqzfay1KLhXU6A/

He didn't say she is one.

You seem mad, dumb Tomoshitter.

Why don't you go watch Watamote second seaso...

Oh wait.

>being this much of ACK
I'm not "tomoshitter". Not everyone who points out your spam is the same person

It was just filler to watch through every week if you had nothing else to do

>people come into umaru thread to rant autisticly about the fanbase, then wonder why they get "shitposted" at

S3 when?

Literally the only reason to watch this shit.

Taihei is another good reason. I like them exploring what he does on off days.

Tachibana Shit Face

kill it with Rat NipĀ®

Then dump the raws and try and bait in a translator like nearly every other fanbase does instead of sitting around crying about lack of attention. Even if the scan quality is garbage.

TSF = Tachibana Smells Fart

Why don't you do it yourself instead of crying about how the fanbase doesn't talk about the series?

OP is literally asking for people's opinion and people are giving. I'm sorry its not your personal circlejerk thread.

People don't want to translate because these threads are garbage. I'm sure there's someone around who could easily get on it since the japanese in Umaru is pretty basic, but what can you do when the threads are nothing but circlejerking retards.

People are giving their opinions on Umaru threads, and I am responding. Keep up.

>tfw you're that one guy spamming "circlejerk" over and over when it doesn't work in this context

Dislike her at first but I started to lover her eventually.

Also, unlike other characters that complicate the life of others and treat them like shit, umaru loves her brother and does not create any major problems.

>be autistic
>come into umaru thread instead of filtering it
>people like umaru and are talking about umaru
>"what the fuck, fucking circlejerk! reeee i hate this fanbase!"

I found it pretty humorous at times and enjoyed the characters. I never really found Umaru inherently annoying, but I blame that on the fact that I have a really high annoyance tolerance.

>2 seasons

for now

Umaru posting should be banned

>Majority of the thread says they actually like the series and just hate the fanbase.
>"Yeah well you're just mad we're getting a second season!"

What?

They're overly defensive and insecure.

If you dare to say something bad about these threads, you'll get called Tomoshitter, ESL-kun, "that guy", hater, etc. even if you're none of those.

Well, you get a shitty series, that's what you'll get. Just move to Watamote threads, we're civilized there despite our resident ESL.

>samefags angry that they're getting called out

Anime equivalent of The Big Bang Theory with a shitty fanbase to boot.

Highly entertaining manga (breezed through 150 chapters in one sitting) and anime. I'm aware that some people don't get it

>we're civilized

All you Tomoshitters do is blogposting.

>Umaru

>40cm
>4kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body

Making a pop culture reference to criticize making pop culture references

Incredibly annoying and a sad representation of the state of anime

A mediocre but still enjoyable series. Worth it more for the shitposting then the show itself. Still looking forward to s2 and more best girl~desu wa

I watch it for the Tomoko knock off

BUMPU

I assume you're referring to Kirie-chan, who besides being a bit socially awkward is nothing like Tomoko

>People unironically liked this shit enough that it got another season

a realistic Imouto, a cute little sister being a brat when no one can see her

She makes for a very nice cock sleeve

to the front page

>Fidget spinners XD

Fuck outta here

>pointing a gun at Umaru

the last mistake you'll ever make, desu wa

seems the beginning of an hentai manga

She's a lazy brat

Cute characters but could not finish it. The brother was just the punching bag of the whole show/the butt of all the jokes except the jokes werent really funny
>hurr but its realistic
since when do people watch anime to see realistic portrayals of women? Not to mention it really isnt unless you happen to have a really pathetic and LITERALLY retarded sister
>hurr but he would be lonely otherwise
sounds like something I'd hear from an abused wife or girlfriend when they dont want to break up with their boyfriend who beats them

like look man, people can enjoy whatever they want, who cares. The way people defend this trash though, is pretty pathetic

She makes the show fun, but the real main character is her brother. I thought that was a pretty cool approach to it.

>main character is her brother
This it's from his point of view

Buy a sense of humour

dont be rood she is pure

stop fighting

That is one SMUG nug

You just can't appreciate taking care of a brat. Umaru is more like Tahei's daughter than little sister.

Umaru destruction thread?

Her friends are far more interesting but yet she's required to make the show.

onii-sploitation anime

It was excellent.

>I will never have a perfect daughter to dote on.

No she was made for gargling cock.

Does Umaru smoke weed though?

I honestly can't tell whether the people in Umaru threads love or hate it. Is it a constant battle between fans and haters or do they all like the show but shitpost to generate activity?

>tfw no Ebina posting

guys pls

It's not though

Battle between fans and shitposters. People whine constantly about the umaru fanbase but conveniently ignore the haters who spam the same banal shit over and over

Undress the eb