NEET looking for Russian bride

Hey /biz/, NEET-user here. I made a lot of money from crypto in the last 2 years. I'm still a virgin and I have no confidence at all in searching for a mate. I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to get into one of these Russian-bride services, I don't care if the girl is with me for the money. I have enough money and no one to share it with.

>>>/rk9/

You fucking faggot

>rk9
nice

be very careful bro. I met a hot russian girl who told me that she married some guy in the usa and divorced him. now he has to support her for 10 years while she fucks around.

I asked her if all russian women do this and she said "yes"

>I know the pattern bro
I can keep her around with a fiancee visa. That way she could only spend my money if she stays around.

>I made a lot of money from crypto in the last 2 years.
How much is a 'lot of money'? Tell us the rounded up figure or gtfo

Russian girls are mean I met one once and she bully me and said I'm a cuck and then a few months later she offered to jerk me off with her feet

(´・ω・`)

>how much money
Sold 7k LTC in the 2nd week of Dec.

That's good enough for a sexually deprived NEET such as myself user.

But I never met her. She told me she used lotion all over her feet so they were always soft but she lives all the way in kirov and I haven't heard from her since last year

(´;ω;`)

thats around 300$ price. 2.1 Million dollars. That is really good user. You must seek to travel to east german nations and perhaps even Siberia (not joking). Look up siberia model documentaries. Girls as young as 12-18 want to become models and their parents support them because they want to move their kids out of that hell hole. DO NOT USE AGENTS OR GET THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED. Travel yourself and find and select a girl. In Eastern Europe and Russia it is common to marry a girl 10-12 years younger than you..

Leave the Russian women. In my considerable experience in that playing field, the only positive thing they bring are the looks and knowing how to please a man, IF they choose to do so most are emotional children though with daddy issues, shallow and unrefined.

If you want a trad girl that will love you not only for the money go central eastern Europe. Pola d, Slovakia, Hungary,some jugos as well.
Don't buy them. If you have enough money you don't need to work right? Best option is:

Choose a country you are interested in. Look for a large, bit not the largest city with university. Like Krakow/breslau in Poland or Brno in czech rep. (The largest cities are full of thots and other foreigners you compete with. Smaller cities you are exotic).
Take a course of one or better two month learning the local language. That gives you a reason to be there and spend time and you get to know the language and culture of you future wife. Best if the course takes place in a STATE university. You quicker meet the targets.
You might get to first know other foreigners in your course and there might be someone, but when you go out in the eve you meet locals. If not, go to the anglistics department and put up a sign with your contact qon one of the info boards that you are looking for a tandem partner (you help her in English and she helps you in her mothertongue). You can also pit those up on general uni boards..this way you meet local girls with a reason beside hooking up).

If you have money and time that's the best way. Even if it doesn't work out. You have an experience of the lifetime and get to know your ancestral continent. If its not your ancestral continent please don't come and fuck off

Read a few of Dostoevsky's books to learn about Russian attitude to life. Their women are very strong mentally. They will be no nonsense, religious and devoted if you don't fuck up in a grand manner. Just make sure to hide 75% of your wealth from authorities in case she decides to divorce cuck you. Learn the language of the place you are getting the girl from. DON'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY AND ALWAYS BE IN COMMAND. Never cuck. There is a saying about russian women - they think that men who keep saying "I love you" are weak and cucks.
Do not be a soyboy mentally. Doesn't matter if you don't have any physique right now (can be improved in a matter of months)

>don't use agents
>go to eastern Europe
Is there a guidebook for accomplishing all these?

Get a good smartphone and international roaming and shit and read up about the country and go back packing. Find a travel mate if you need one. Or use a travel package or some shit.
tl;dr - Use the internet. Stay away from strangers and use common sense to not get ripped. Don't flaunt or waste cash/wealth and stay in normie places. Try not to release financial information even to your prospective waifu.

No. Get a Latvian, they're much better looking and more European. And you'll get an EU dual citizenship. Russians are ruthless.

>If its not your ancestral continent please don't come and fuck off
I'm not a Chad but I'm white user.

this is also true. Their women got raped by soldiers from all nearby countries that made their gene pool really beautiful. And they'd gladly suck your dick for a potato.

just stop being autistic instead

Chad is not important. Important is that you can distinguish between low intelligence thots and refined women. That is easy in your language and culture, but not as easy when you are abroad. Central eastern European woman are mostly down to earth and will more look for signs you treat them all right and can provide.hide your wealth though at first. You don't want a golddigger. Those you find in every country.
If you learn their language and culture, they will be impressed and pleased and you have something to talk about right away. Good luck user!

bad idea user, I had a russian GF a few years back who turned out to have been a LITERAL whore, dropped instantly and she went to dubai to suck arab cock for money with her whore friend (who was married to a decent russian dude back home who believed his wife was at nursing school in europe)

I looked her up on Facebook recently and shes married with 3 kids, I feel bad for the dude who probably has no idea

Sieg Heil

Nice stash.