Has Sup Forums ever been sexually assualted

By a woman such as in work or the club anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been involuntarily hugged and squeezed and by countless girls, so yes, by today's standards.

Yes, I passed out drunk at a party in high school once. When I woke up some ham beast was holding my cock. I had never talked to her before.

I just got back from church and today's topic was this fake ass #metoo bullshit. The pastor said he wasn't going to shame "straight white males" and then proceeded to spend the next 45 minutes telling us how "straight white males" are the problem and need to change.

Next week is about racism.

Then refugees the week after.

Its almost like they're trying to shame straight white males into accepting that we're sexual perverts who need not reproduce and always remember that we're racist and that we need to accept refugees ASAP.

Hmmm...

Skip the two on the left. Not worth the struggle. They must be like what, 400 pounds? Jesus they will tear you to shreds

One little girl touched my butt once. I punched her in the throat and screamed SEEEEEXIIISSSST!

When I was a bartender I would get groped and hit on constantly. It was awful, I just wanted to do my job but women are animals that don't understand the word "no"

You are no longer alone. #MeToo

Time Magazine says a woman are only 1/5 of a person.

Where is all this bullshit in the bible?

Do yourself a favour, save yourself fuel and stay at home and read yourself the bible from front to back cover every sunday

You need to change churches.

I wasn't but I was hanging out with my baby cousin one day and we were arguing about who was a boy and some creepy guy came up and said "hey I'll take you into the bathroom and I can tell who is a boy or not"
Needless to say I only realized how fucked up letting some rando look at my 6 year old cousin's penis was significantly after the fact
Who knows what they did in there.

white men are the "scapegoat class" of the modern leftist dominated western world. We can be bashed and criticize, and generally used to further the jewish agenda. Theres no end in sight until revolution occurs.

I had my career ruined by a cunt boss that I wouldn’t fuck
>inb4 greentext
I’ll post it after my life is back in order, i’m not getting doxxed

When I was in elementary school my Chinese friend would always try to touch and grab my dick. He would give me Pokémon cards and other toys and try to guilt me into letting him touch it and for me to touch him. Never did though.

There was an older lady at my old job who used to feel up myself and some of the other younger guys I worked with. Everybody thought she was kinda creepy, though not particularly malicious.

Stop assaulting my TayTay. (` ^ ´ )

I wish I was, desu~

I was sexually harassed by Alyssa Milano as a teenager whenever she appeared on TV.

>my
I'm actually legally married to a Taylor Swift so back off

>I'm actually legally married to a Taylor
You better hope you aren't cause otherwise I'm gonna have no choice but to whoop your ass and take her from you boy.

A woman who I worked under at the very first job I had (I was 16, she was the same age as my mom) liked to grab my ass and my crotch and everyone would laugh at how uncomfortable it made me. When I complained about it, I got fired.

Do Canadians even fight?

>Christcucks
disgusting

Well yes I got dick grabbed and butt woman handled.

It was awful I cried for a week.

>dumb joke but it's a serious issue.

yeah both of my first sexual experiences were technically rape

when I was 5 an older girl took me to the woods, stripped us both and did stuff to me (she was 7-8), and when I was 17 I lost my v card to a 23 year old who drunkenly forced me into sex despite my refusal as she was in a 6 year relationship with my best friend.
many regerts.

kek´d

In UK a drunk fat girl didnt have underwear. Stood in front of me showing me her fat hairy puss. Would clasify this as sexual herrasment.

its true they will try to grab your dick when they are drunk

I have. Numerous times in my life. Shrugged it off every single time, since it was mostly women trying to get me to kiss the/acknowledge them. Once I had to physically push a girl off me, when she tried to put her hands down my underwear.

The worst one was when a (obviously gay) German airport security guy groped my dick while patting me down. It wasn't a quick touch, it was very deliberate and very aggressive.

I literally laughed out loud and said "faggot". He pretended not to hear me and I just went to grab my things off the conveyor belt.

Forgot all about it 5 minutes later.

I was sexually assaulted. Met a guy at school, he seemed nice, we went out for drinks, he took me back to his place and we were both wasted. He wanted me to suck his dick but he was way too big, i told him it wouldnt fit but then he forced his cock down my throat. Because it was too big i scraped the head with my teeth which infuriated him so he slammed my head against the floor and started choking me until I started screaming so he let go of me, I got up and left. Never talked to him again.

Men do this kind of shit all the time and honestly they cannot be trusted as sexual partners.

Good this is just for a meme flag fag

Im not a fag hun.

Cucked video about toxic masculinity and #metoo has been reuploaded. It got trashed hardcore yesterday. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac

TayTay is the only one in that pic whose feet I would involuntarily kiss(actually, I would beg for permission to do that).

post feet

I joined a co-ed professional fraternity (for business connections mostly) and at my initiation one of the members was a fatass half-Hispanic girl who took a liking to me. She bought me a few drinks and talked with me and I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a business connection in the future so I chatted with her, despite her being completely disgusting and in no way sexually attractive. At the end of the night, in front of the entire fraternity, she grabbed my ass, pulled me close to her and shoved her tongue down my throat, and when I squirmed away she held me in place until I pushed her off of me and ran off.

Everyone was on my side because they knew how disgusting she was thankfully but if the roles had been reversed I certainly could have faced professional and personal consequences for such behavior.

Background noise removed.

Female security guard gripped my dick at a club once, she looked like a dog though. It was a pat down sure but you don't longer on the dick for five seconds

this would be the perfect time for religion of peace to swarm in and rape all of those women.

I have. The first time that I really remember was when I was 15. I was sitting in English class next to a cheerleader. She was wearing her uniform, since they had practice that day. She would shift in her seat, flip her long, blonde hair, adjust her legs-crossing one over the other. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. It was very distracting and I still shake just thinking about it.

I fell asleep at a house party and woke up to this hag stroking my dick, so I whipped it out and fed it to her. Did feel somewhat victimised afterwards tbqh but it was nice ejaculating in her mouth. Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Yep I've been raped by a chick before. Passed out and woke up to a chubster riding me. It didn't mentally scar me and I nutted, but she wasn't the kind of girl I'd pursue.

grown women always teased me, groped, rubbed my shoulders, rubbed my thighs. most of the time it was aunts, professionals, and random women who though I was cute all in the presence of my mom who was totally fine with it, I was a boy then.

I wasn’t sexually assaulted, but I cough the attention of some I wish I didn’t.

>be in a group Skype chat with a friend and some if his friends (we were using the instant messenger, I know it sounds stupid)

>one of his “friends” is a girl

>I post some memes and she is interested

>she starts communicating with me privately on Skype’s messenger

>we share memes (she has awful/normie teir tastes)

>she asks to swap pictures

>I decided there was no harm in doing so

>she looks like the epitome of the %56 face, even down to being overweight (I am not interested)

>she takes a liking to me and she started sending me messages late at night and early in the morning

>I am in a call with my friend and she calls him

>he adds her to the call and she is using here phone and was laying down trying to be suductive

>my friend calls me later frantically after she told him she was contacting me privately

>he tells me to to stop contacting her because she is an obsessive psycho that tends to threaten self-harm if she does not get her way

>decided to block her

If you guys are interested, I can see if I can find the photo she sent to me.

Bump

Post 56% Skype slut pls

>subductive
You mean she was pushing a contienetal tectonic plate under her fat ass?

"Nazi" was a derogatory term made up by kikes to refer to members of the NSDAP. It comes from the German word Ignazi which basically means like a dumb redneck hick, ignorant, etc. No member of Hitler's party or reich would've used it to refer to themselves. Calling the 1000 year Reich "Nazi" Germany would be like calling Stalin's country "Marxist" Russia or "freegibs" Russia.

In other words, your faggy "Hurrr hitler wuz a soyboy" joke needs to fucking die already, it's a sourceless, baseless claim made up by some literal shithead.

Been catcalled many times by women when I'm walking and minding my own business. I've never catcalled anyone.

by a man, a faggot man

I am sorry. It appears I cannot go back and find her conversation. Dose anyone know how I can find blocked contacts or old conversations?

Cock tease.

I really want to show you, but I cannot find my blocked contacts. I am genuinely asking for assistance and I will then deliver.

Find a new church. This one is cucked, and these topics are not based in scripture.

I was molested by a black kid in 10th grade in the gym locker room

a chick grabbed my ass once, didn't really mind it since she was hot

Yes.

Younger at home by my uncle - male of course.
Older at work by my boss - female.

>No member of Hitler's party or reich would've used it to refer to themselves.

This is objectively false.

Ohhh such victims

I voluntarily let the jew take advantage of me, so I could prostitute myself even further in his movies

Maybe they should talk to some of the parents who bury the body parts of their daughters that have been found in some "refugees" suitcases.

See if they'll still have such a big mouth

I unironically get sexually harassed everyday at work by my older women coworkers. One is always spanking me and rubbing me and the others just give me constant compliments. It's nice getting the attention, but it makes me very uncomfortable

...and this is why hot chicks won't be sentenced as harshly for sexual abuse. Lol. Not blaming you, most guys have the same mindset.

As a Kid they made a ring around me and told me to put down my pants, i did what they wanted becauae i was 6 and didnt knew about sexuality and shit, this shit followed me Till today sometimes

>See if they'll still have such a big mouth

They legitimately will. It doesn't matter what happens to other people, whatever their feefees declare as their problem means it's the only problem actually worth worrying about.

I was drugged in a bar once and woke up with a nasty bitch trying to stuff my unerect, ungloved dick into her snatch.

No I haven't and i guess i'm ugly.

yes, Woke with one touching penor

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s

I'm pretty sure some creepy chink wanted to fuck me when I was 14

Christ alive what fucking church are you going to.
Even if this is bait (1 post by this ID), there are still churches doing this anyway.

What a fucking shit place to hang out, you go there to feel love with god and instead it's just another shaming vector, lmao grow a sack and just walk out and tell them to fuck off if they try and shame you.

>Used to manage a large bar/music venue. >Concealed carry state here and I always carry. >Drunk chick tries to stop me as I'm walking thru the crowd with a large cash drop from registers to the office.
>Sticks arm out, tries to slide it around my waist.
>Also former LEO.
>Training kicks in when I feel hand next to my pistol, in the dark, in a large crowd of college brainlets.
>Chick ends up on the ground.
>Crowd mad at me.
>Don't give a fuck. I'm obviously working and not interested in the chick.
>She still kept trying to get my attention the rest of the night.

When I was 15 a 40 something year old woman was actively trying to get me to drink something and come into a room with her, everyone thought it was funny, redpilled me pretty quick on how people tend to let women off on forceful sexual advances.

>work as a tard wrangler in a residential facility, I bathe, feed, launder, and medicate these assholes from Saturday morning to Sunday night and sleep at work
>new girl gets hired, qt black chick
>have good rapport, friendly with her, I drop my spaghetti a bit about firearms and she says she wants to take me shooting, i agree
>second day we work together I'm in the staff bedroom, she walks in, flashes me her panties and then grabs my dick, gives me a quick kiss.
>take her shooting, bring my civvy ak-74 out and she literally drops her pants and shoots it half naked (live in rural maine so lol no neighbors, range is up 6 miles of old logging roads in the middle of the forest, very few people,even know it exists)
>bring her back to my place, fugg, second best nut of my life besides the 4'9" 95lb pixie chick I pounded for 3 straight hours on my 19th birthday
>next day at work, down stairs and 2 costaff and her are upstairs, doing paperwork in office
>she comes down, unzips my pants and makes me fuck her over the desk
>later that day we fuck again in the down stairs bathroom with the door wide open, bathroom is in view of the staircase

Yeah I guess I've been sexually assaulted

When I was eleven my older sisters 18 year old friend forced sex with me. She's cute but I wasn't focused or enjoying that, more panicking as to being pinned down and having shit that I've never comprehended fully done to my most private area. Later on when I had long her I would be mistaken for a girl and some uni guys would sometimes touch my butt or make remarks at me. I'm 21 now and look 16 and work as a manager for a investment company based in dubai, every single arab fuck I meet looks at me like a piece of meat and I catch some of them licking their lips out of the corner of my eye (i know these fuckers have a thing for young boys). A few have actually offered to pay me for sex.

I actually somewhat see what women mean by every fucking thing being sexualised and all topics and conversation leading to the same destination of sex, it's especially disgusting when someone wants to fucking sexually dominate you. I wish I looked more masculine but thank fucking god I have a good build and can fight, otherwise no fucking wonder women become sluts when all of life is about trying to block whichever cock wants to go down your hole next since the majority of people are uncivilized/unprofessional perverted motherfuckers.

I work with a girl who is kind of a tomboy and loves to joke around like a guy. She has made hundreds of very sexual jokes at work. I'm tempted to sue for sexual harassment just because I find her annoying. Would be hilarious to prove the double standard made against men.

A gay man kissed me once and my brothers dog took its dick out and tried to dog sex my hand when i was petting it.

Had a drunk older woman rub her ass against my hand last night in the pub. I enjoyed it.

>boohoo I was born with good looks
man up and become chad retard, although I'm genuinely sorry for you for what happened when you were 11

Never been sexually assaulted by a woman at work, but sexually harassed by plenty of gay men in the workplace.

Had my ass grabbed by some woman who used to a whole, which is about the same as what these bimbos consider assault.

Ive been texted late at night by a fag supervisor. Creepy af. Should have placed a complaint straight away.

Good thing was he must have been drunk, cause he never even looked at me again knowing i had suggestive msgs.

Cant blame him im an anglo bull. But a straight one.

I've had women grab my arse as a joke. Was physically uncomfortable, but more annoying than emotionally devastating and life destroying as women seem to think.

That's a soyboy symptom. I've gone to fag parades and clubs with a lot of fags, I'd get polite compliments, but my friends who were shorter and more effeminate would have dudes trying to grab their dick all the time.

Once had one slap my butt in a club, another just came up to me and shoved her tongue down my throat, and another punched me in the face because i bumbed into her on the dance floor accidentally, which got me a bloody nose.

the club cant count, women including guys touching them at the club are stupid, people go there to dance and take people home for the night and it's all degeneracy every woman gets grabbed at the club every time they go women talking about sexual assault dont count the club and if they are they're trying to be included in #metoo if women are touching you at work it absolutely counts though, who touches someone at work the only people who cant complain are strippers imo.

#MeToo

Oh forgot. One, while we were kissing in a club, bit my lip so hard it started to bleed. Still got a small scar and its been 9 years.

I could #MeToo about 25 females..maybe more

Yes. Female TSA agent. I'm female.

you should have sued or whatever you do in america. they get rid of you because they think it will shut you up. most people dont fight back, she probably has done it to others, sorry that happened to you, that's bullshit.

lol that's awesome you called him on it, how are you able to forget it? like doesnt it make you furious that he used his airport security shit to try to make you too nervous to call him on it? that's fucked. Did calling him a faggot basically neutralize the situation for you? For women mostly they could never call someone on something like that because of fear but that's a really good example something like women claim to experience but being able to deal with it differently

>youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

Not sexual assault

god i wish

You still fucking her or what?

I was roofied and ass raped in my early 20's.

Before that I was sexual assaulted by my baby setter. She made me put my finger inside her. She was 16 I was 7?? Thats about all I remember about her.

Anyways NO LASTING EFFECTS! Fuck that victim hood bullshit. It happen, whatever.

Some girl touched my butt in high school and said it was soft during an assembly. I don't think it counts as sexual assault but that's really the only time a girl has touched me without my permission. Didn't really bother me.