The ethnostate

This video explains why we need an ethnostate and how we could achieve this far better then I can
youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo
When choosing a location for the ethnostate I think we should start small and then go forward from there. Idaho would be an acceptable choice because it has a low population, high white population and overwhelmingly conservative. I chose Idaho specifically because the northwest front and others have Idaho as part of the ethnostate but if anyone has any other suggestions feel free to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.micron.com/job/Boise-Program-Manager-ID-83701/452032100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are there even any good jobs in Idaho?

may I come over?
European, pure white and conservative..

The Boise metro area is over a half million people. A population of that size needs nearly everything you can think of.

If you specifically want big, corporate jobs then it might be more of a narrow field. I know Micron is out of Idaho.

hurr durr ethnostate XD
>literal israel

I should I hope so, but I can't really say because im not the king of the ethnostate, unless you wanted me to be in which case I'd be honoured

>The ethnostate

will never happen.

The only reason Israel is bad is because it's full of Jews, leaf

>landlocked ethnostate

LMAO whites are fucking retarded

;_;

>a black "frenchman."

It's better then nothing

>Ethnostate
But Mutts aren't an ethnicity

Start a business fgt
Also, there are no white collar corp jobs so fuck off you even bigger weakling faggot

dont forget pic related

Yeah Jews having their own homeland is the worst thing about them. I mean anyone who has a homeland really pisses me off. What a crime against humanity to have your own ethnostate.

What's going on in Maine?

>Also, there are no white collar corp jobs
what, Towns of sufficient size will have white collar for sure.

its the most white state in america (if i remember correctly)

No, all of America is a white country. Go big or go home.

The only issue with Israel is it's full of Jews.

>using jewish tactics against jews

This isn't against jews, you idiot. This is FOR whites.

Saying ethnostate is so retarded.

There should be a white ethnostate, but not for the benefit of larping americans. Think Orania, but bigger than 3-4 sq miles.

The largest metro area in Idaho (Boise) is rapidly turning into a leftist hellhole as liberals flee California seeking cheap land and impressionable rednecks they can spam with their diversity agenda.

Idaho is a lost cause.

The US was a European ethnostate until the (((civil war))) ruined everything.

Only Europeans could be citizens with associated rights and protections.

Gas every kike on the planet, especially ones like this faggot

no

"Famous Potatoes".... No thanks.

I worked in Idaho for the state and the pay was shit over there.

I was actually looking into buying Micron stock just before they were bought out by the chinese and jumped up by 12%.

Sure you have a factory, but you won't be able to live the high life of a NYC corp man.

Micron was never acquired.

What kind of high life do you think you're referring to?

As of friday they're looking for a program manager
jobs.micron.com/job/Boise-Program-Manager-ID-83701/452032100/

Start small. Once the world falls, we can reclaim our country

Sorry fellas, but if there's gonna be an ethnostate anywhere I want it to be in the New England or Eastern Canadian region, for a few reasons:
>1. East Coast North America gives us access to the Atlantic, which opens up trade with other nations and allows us to have a competent Navy that can defend our ethnostate from foreign invasion, or launch a reconquista of Europe once the ethnostate's population is high enough.
>2. The region is fertile, it has good fishing and hunting. This would be a good place to support a new white civilization, as the land literally provides us all the basics that we need to get going. Plenty of farmlands are available, and plenty of areas can be made viable to start farms with a little work.
>3. It gives us a good range of seasons for the "New Europe" for all to enjoy. Summers are nice, although they can get a little humid depending on where you are, however this isn't much of a problem because you can just go to the beaches and cool off. Winters can be a little bit brutal, but far less than that of the North West. This means that we would have more time to be productive instead of having to combat crippling winters (not that this is a major issue, but every little bit counts). And have any of you fuckers seen New England in the autumn? It's fucking spectacular, and is certainly worthy of the title "New Europe".
>4. I can't stress enough that putting the "reserve" population of whites next to a fucking supervolcano that is overdue for an eruption is a bad fucking idea. If anything is to set of Yellowstone, you can say goodbye to the last hopes of the white race, because we'd be wiped out from such a cataclysmic event. This is why the North West in general should be a no-go for any type of permanent white ethnostate. Imagine Pompeii x100
(cont. in part 2)

>5. Before you say "hurr durr muh east coast libshits xp" recognize that the majority of these libshits are focused in the major urban centers, just like any other state in the US. Go outside of any of the main cities and in the rural areas, you'll generally find white, conservative, nuclear families who'd probably be happy to join an ethnostate because it'd mean that the cities that they once enjoyed won't be filled with niggers and spics. You could do the same thing that Alt-Hyp is proposing, and pay libshits and niggers to leave. Niggers can go down South where the majority of their kind is anyway, and Spic would probably be happy to move to a Hispanic nation in the South West.
>6. There are natural barriers like the Appalachians and Hudson River that can be fortified, and disuade invasion from foreign territories. Niggers don't want to work, so I doubt they'd cross a mountain to invade what would be a military superpower.

Although it would probably take a lot more effort to get libshits and niggers to leave New England, it would pay off 100% more if we decided to settle here. Not to mention that Maine is one of the whitest states in the union, even more so than the North West. We have to be smart about where we want to set up shop, and honestly there is no place better than New England if we decide that place is in North America.

t. Connecticuck

You could solve the landlock problem by encouragng the liberal parts of Oregon to make their own state. Everything south of Eugene along with the eastern parts of the state become part of the ethnostate. The Portland crowd would be happy to be rid of the conservative parts of the state.

we're full fuck off

eurocucks stay out

The ethnostate already exists. Its called Utah.

Be Mormon. Be white. Move to Utah.

Leave Idaho to the potato heads.

Mormons have imported huge numbers of Pacific islanders that, surprise surprise, have formed violent gangs. The LDS church continues this outreach which is only going to cause more and more third world crap to move to Utah. The church needs to get over it's white guilt from the whole Cain was black theological belief.