Meaning, best case scenario, 50% of homosexuals are child molesters

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2002/04/13722/#7PUzqOX4rrBebdfT.99
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmm i've heard this somewhere before

Bump

pretty sure this isn't how math works

Baked Alaska toughts himself as the next sam hyde during his podcasts. I want to kill him in the most savage way possible

t. leftypol

It adds up retard

Right, I know at least 14 gays and I am myself gay. You are basically calling half of us pedophiles even though the thought disgusts me. KYS you lying christer.

>Being gay

Lol you are so mentally ill

No I'm calling at least half of you pedophiles

No im calling you ALL pedophiles and you deserve to be hanged from the tallest building

You will be saying "I hate fucking roastie women" on another thread guaranteed.

I do, fuck liberated western women and ther degenerate behaviour. And F U C K all of you fags, burn in the fires of hell

You can hate roasties who have been unconsciously brainwashed by their zionist overlords and still love wholesome, conservative, beautiful women retard LMFAO

half of you are child molesters though

innocent until proven guilty. no one is singling you out but if you aren't going to help us hunt the criminals then you're gonna get hanged too

Enjoy he'll for eternity pedophile.
Gays need to lobbed off of roof tops

Have an Asian qt to curb your suicidal rage.

The correct response was
>Oh shit user!
>being not only a homo but also an embed in the underground network of faggots, I can PERSONALLY maintain vigilance to protect vulnerable minors from bad actors in our midst!!

Not
>fucc u we dindu nuffin

I have actually caught a pedo on here before. Most of them hang around Sup Forums as is common knowledge.

>HO HO

If she a traditional Jap then okay sure thanks

Yeah no shit, and most of them are gay JUST LIKE YOU.

You will never find them. It's probably easier to find a gay guy on Sup Forums. Trust me I know.

He all who?

Lmao the polgbt doesn't count.

cool. but you should haven o problem admitting half of gays are in fact child molesters

if you cant admit that you're simply trying to hide nd protect criminals

admit the truth or get hanged. defense of criminals is unacceptable

fucking choose your path faggot

lol faggot go kill yourself

Half true.
I'm already married, homo friend.

The one I caught was a loli chaser. Most of the pedos on Sup Forums lust after young girls. Though you get the odd degenerate who talks about "Boipucci" and I just hope to myself it's someone of legal age they are referring to.

Not only is OP a faggot, but he came to tell us that he is a coin toss away from being a child molester

This isn't accounting for the number of faggots that molest multiple children. So realistically, the number is probably a little lower than 30% of all faggots are child molesters.

The remaining 70%+ of them don't have immediate access to underaged boys and instead get their rocks off by jamming their forearms into other mens' anuses. Truly role models for future generations.

Okay so you just literally confirmed the pedos on b are all gay. Also lolis are just cartoons

Yeah everyone knows what Imams do bud. You can shove mohammed up your hole.

"...Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin, executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington DC, “Very few gays exhibit preference for older men.”

“Some admit to focus on teenage boys,” he said, “some on prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories.”

A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin’s report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be “gay.” According to the study, “Archives of Sexual Behavior,” some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

“For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement’s leaders liars,” he said. “Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community.”

“I managed to find enough evidence that my thesis – child molestation is an integral part of the homosexual movement – is a valid thesis..."

Read more at : wnd.com/2002/04/13722/#7PUzqOX4rrBebdfT.99

I mean you can easily group a bunch of gay people together and not find one nonce.

I'm starting to think Sam is the only true /ourguy/

Stay the fuck away from Newcastle, cunt.

>believing my meme flag
wow you really are gay you fag lol. kys fag.

32% of 2/3rd of 91% of stats are sometimes 56% false

Yes, I watch reruns of his standup all the fucking time and love it. Have you seen the anime convention one? Its his best along with Rutgers

No I literally didn't, I would say at most 10% of them are, but then again that 10% could very well be shitposters trying to rile people up. If you are into lolis you are closet pedo.

Lolis are cartoons and are safe, I dont condone it in anyway and find it degenerate but if all they do is look at 2d girls it doesn't count. The pedos on b are ALL gay because they love boipussy which is gay. Also the pedos on b are mostly,larpers trying to get (yous)

If she's a trad Jap she won't be interested in a desperate Andrew Anglin doppelganger.

Tfw my name is Andrew and I got nervous for a second. Also I have fucked and dated japs

As if I would touch that place with a barge pole. Sunderland forever.

That is literally fag pedo central

I'm sorry you just tick too many boxes. I don't know you but I sussed you out in a minute.

I am le 56% burgerboy but I hope you hang for your degeneracy

You just said that off the fly. If you want to look for that sort of thing it would be Westminster.

Kid, get help and stop alienating Japanese qts because the only thing that hangs is my dick.

I always wondered what it would be like of a dude sucked my dick and shoved his dick in my boipussy

No.

You're either really confused or a Canada tier shitposter.

The problem with these stats is that the vast majority of convicted child molesters don't identify as homosexual.

it doesnt
you get the gay stat from people self identifying as fags
child molesters stat is from child molesting
for your math to add up you need a stat on how many child molesters identify as gay

you arent santa claus

you dont know who is being naughty or nice

feminists would have you believe they are raped by looking at them

only the stupid get caught

too many confounding variables for your claims

dip shit

btw, fuck all nigger faggots

Asking an honest question. Don't a lot of gay men have relationships with younger(often underage) boys? Some of my gay friends have said this to be common and how a lot of them realized they were gay.

>Hating roasties makes you gay
>.t faggot

Young perhaps but not underage.

no you dont if 96% of child molesters are male then its not women doing straight molestations

Sup Forumsacks hate women for because sluts yet they are repulsed by gay.

>realized

If 50% of police officers are murderers, and 50% of men are police officers, then its stands that 100% of male police officers are murderers.
>maff

Nice digits

Do you ever have big orgies with each other? Asking for a friend.

>3% of 96% is 33% and also because 33% is the number of boys
>no "noice" rapes ever occur
how about this? gay and straight are freudian. women are the original sinners. AND 88.7% OF "HETEROS" ARE PEDOS! What percentage of serpent seed enabling fake kikes are pedos? Hrm?

seriously one of his best bits/presentations/whatever of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>if you stop child abuse, the children win

>oops jk teehee Sam actually says none of this stuff was true and it was just supposed to make a point about freedom of speech and FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Is the MDE2 channel even run by MDE?

genius fucking madman eternally getting away with it

Spectacular video. Checked btw

>56% education