La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah

Say these words out loud, memorise them, and say it with heart and strange things will happen in your head.

It is an activator key to get you into Islam and the power behind is quite outstanding, you could feel yourself with a strange amount of energy or even gifts from loved ones and money.

I don't know how it works but ever since I converted I felt a whole let better, most of you are atheists so you have nothing to lose. I will guide you through this thread on how to you can become a better person through conversion.

Peace and Blessings to you and your family.

That's for shitting up the board more with a shit thread only newfags will reply to after this post.

Subhanallah

go to /x/ please

10/10

Someone gets it.

Digits for Allah

64 Bits of Truth.

Do I have to marry my cousin?

Ask a geneticist, there are risks.

I tricked some guys I know into saying this, they got butthurt but it was worth it kek still though, it's a shitskin religion and should be disposed of.

Sage btw

Fuck off towelhead. We don't want you here

I'm white, if you were smart you would have been able to tell by my writing style. 0/10

وَلَن تَرْضَىٰ عَنكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلَا النَّصَارَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ

Sage goes in all fields. Kill yourself, traitor.

You're not human.

If you will not submit to Allah SWT your children will.

Get your filthy religion of our board you cunt.

Many people find peace in Buddhism, you wouldn't call them a traitor would you?

I am just as human as you are.

moderate

Buddhists don't require others to convert to their religion. What is Jizya? What is the punishment for refusing to pay Jizya?

MOAR

Most converts on this board are not required to fulfil ancient texts that are pointless, instead they get a subliminal feeling to do good towards other members of the religion using forward thinking techniques that might include playing a role model for the weaker and less digitally orientated Islamists.

La ilaha illa Anallah, Muhammad rasoolu Anallah

Answer the question. What is Jizya?

Btw Jizya can be found in many western countries, it's called a Passport and Residency Fees.

This is no different to the Pajeet threads, won't you don't know is that deity are actually invisible among us and they punish you through extending your unemployment and depression. Am I wrong?

Not a religious tax and you aren't punished by death for not paying. It's this weird thing called being modern. You sandniggers should try it sometime.

you realize jizya would be less than what you pay in taxes currently, right? And that the muslim equivalent of it is called zakat which is usually more than what jizyah is, right?

Any criticism that exists of islam has been refuted if you care to look for the information. Islam is the most perfect religion.

Fuck off you cunt. Jizya is a tax payable by non muslims. Punishment for refusal to pay is death.

When you have to lie about your religion in order to give it a noble appearence its time to think about the true value of it.

Stop lying cunt. Be honest and proud of your religion at least. Tell us how muslims should treat non muslims. Be honest cunt

>Fuck off you cunt. Jizya is a tax payable by non muslims. Punishment for refusal to pay is death.
It's not though. If you weren't a brainlet you would research this stuff instead of spewing ignorance.

If you cannot pay jizya (i.e. you are not able to work for whatever reason), there are systems in place that exempt you from it.

If you can work and refuse to pay jizya, then you are asked to leave muslim land. If you refuse to leave muslim land, then you are kicked out. You are only killed if you attack the muslims.

Why are you lying brother. You cannot convert the Kuffar if you arent honest. Are you some kind of filthy shitee?

I'm exmuslim, islam is bad for a lot of reasons but muh jizzyeah is not one of them.

>Any criticism that exists of Islam has been refuted

As I said it is no different to Western Countries and their extensive indoctrination of Western Values using instruments of psychology to adapt a new immigrant to their host countries value (Tests etc) and then they have to pay Passport Fees, Indirect Taxes to the health system to support your ageing population (As most Muslim immigrants don't have health problems) And then they have to work to climb the property ladder further rewarding Western people and then they have to pay Residency fees in their host nation. And you are complaining about Jizya? -10/10 for you my friend. You lost.

more or less, for retarded criticisms like muh jizzya and muh apostasy

actual criticisms to islam would be the life muhammad led, as well as general criticisms to religiosity/belief in god

I'm a Christian but i still love Muslims.

Dont talk shit about muhammad you fuck. He was the perfect being, any critisicm against him is blasphemy.

he was a pedo charlatain warlord
his religion is pretty good tho, better than christcuckery and kikeism

Any religion that follows a child rapist is total shit

You couldn't find one of the one million decent photos out there with an actual moon?

>He says as he posts on a pedo anime board
Also Christians are our brothers. Stop insulting them >:(

As a white Slav living in Canada, can I join Islam? Will I even be accepted or is it impossible?

The prequisite for being allowed the 'privilage' of paying it is A) Being a person of the book and B) to bow to the superiority of islam in the first place. If one refuses to bow to the 'superiority' of islam the punishment is death.

Islam is a cancer on this earth

Staph your making too much sense.

Do you really think any sane person would willingly choose a life of subjugation under a tyrannical and hateful good and the dictators he puts in place over the freedom and opportunities that western nations enjoy? If yes then why are millions of sand people so fucking desperately trying to get into Europe? I would tell you to off yourself but I'm pretty sure that's a compliment to Muslims.

>christians
>your brothers
KEK
do not take jews and christians as allies,it literally says that in the quran

Yes, muslims love white converts.

and there's nothing wrong with that, if you live on a land you respect the laws or leave, simple as that, and again, the punishment is getting kicked out, not death, death is only when you start attacking the muslims

these are all answers you could easily find answered by islamic scholars and not fat neet basement dwellers who you have your impression of islam from

Most religions have a fundamental truth to them. That truth is recognizing unseen moral laws that are every bit as real as, for example, the law of gravity. Islam recognizes that fact, as far as I can tell. But your religion also has some serious problems.

How do you account for the fact that hundreds of millions of Muslims are anti-West? Many of them support terrorism. Many would be happy to see Sharia become law of the land. The Qu'ran also explicitly calls for violent action against nonbelievers, specifically Jews and Christians. As violent as the Old Testament can be, it doesn't have anything on that level of barbarism. How do you plan to overcome this?

I'd recommend looking into Christianity. We have the same acknowledgement of Truth without the serious lies embedded in the dogma. Wish you the best brother

How do I join? Do I just hit up my local Mosque? Will they hook me up with a Muslim qt?

If you memorise the Shahada

And can say it rather well.

You are welcome to Join.

Then move onto prayers and listen on youtube how to say it correctly.

Allah will provide for you if you can be vigilant online and decrease the hate towards Islam.

Any opportunity you see that will help Islam will be your reward.

It can be as simple as shopping at Muslim Stores.

Cook beautiful Middle Eastern Foods.

And don't be shy to approach well behaved Muslim women, again Allah will allow you to talk to them in time.

Good Luck my friend.

probably like a gay man after getting pozzed.
The preassure is gone. You're not an "infidel" anymore but can feel safe in the safety of the group.

Hz. Ali is the gate to Muhammed and Allah

>How do you account for the fact that hundreds of millions of Muslims are anti-West? Many of them support terrorism. Many would be happy to see Sharia become law of the land. The Qu'ran also explicitly calls for violent action against nonbelievers, specifically Jews and Christians. As violent as the Old Testament can be, it doesn't have anything on that level of barbarism. How do you plan to overcome this?
another moron who has no understanding of islam

>christcuck
brainlet and a christcuck

Here's a little something for you to think about, orthodox christians and christians of the orient have a lot more in common with muslims in terms of culture and religious beliefs than they do with western christcucks, if you were a true christian you would wish the laws of the old testament be laws today

but of course, like 99% of western christians you hardly understand your own religion let alone the religion of others

yes, probably not unless you're rich/have a good job

How about I'll make it real fucking simple. We do not want you cunts in Western countries. Go to Saudi Arabia or any other islamic country instead. If not, there will be a fucking war to drive you out. We simply don't want your cancerous ideology. White converts are gonna have a hard time. Think.

guaranteed behind that flag is some shithole like serbia

I like muslims.

They will push the white Christian man to regain his position as warden of the earth.

The muslim shows the hell and depravity of its culture to the west and is proud of it. Thus every knife thrust and bullet fired will be in exultation, to cleanse Europe once again.

What an honour.

Fuck off, Islam is welcome in the west. I'm not even a muslim but im tired of the irrational hatred towards islam.

he's bitter because turk chads and arab chads are fucking his women

why do I have to cook middle eastern food? I thought Islam is for everyone and not just middle easteners
You're busted. Islam is only for the Arab peninsula and only parts of it.
What does a guy from Alaska has to with with middle eastern shit?

I have criticized Islam in the past. If I join Islam now and it is found out, will I be beheaded? Thanks.

>another moron who has no understanding of islam
similar to communism. Or feminism. Or multiculturalism.
People just don't understand it properly. Otherwise it would be great.

no, plenty critics of islam convert to the religion after realizing its the one true religion

you will be liked even more by the muslim community when you tell them you hated islam but now understand it properly

all the points he wrote criticizing islam are a googles question away to a refutation