Why does every girl never have romantic on nobita?

Why does every girl never have romantic on nobita?

Expect shizuka.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Shizuka is the OTP.

Because he is a loser.
But I thought they tease that girl with him too?

Death to Shizuka

This one?

Because Nobita is a gigantic piece of faggot. I thought it was pretty obvious.

What's starfire doing here, and why is she a loli?

Don't bully Nobita

When someone calls you loser or worthless, you may be to them user.

The animations in those doraemon movies look so good. Wonder why we can't have more animated like that.

Look, here's the basic traits of the human male cast in Doraemon so far:

Dekisugi
>a genius
>nicest guy you'll ever meet
>literally perfect

Suneo
>is filthy rich
>never shuts up about how he's filthy rich

Gian
>super strong
>short temper
>stunningly shitty singing skill

Nobita
>stupid
>weak
>a pussy
>is known to sometimes abuse Doraemon's gadgets simply because he's a piece of shit
>exceptionally skilled at shooting people

Nobita is made for bullying and you can't tell me otherwise.

>Nobita is made for bullying and you can't tell me otherwise

>Nobita
>weak
>>a pussy
>exceptionally skilled at shooting people

holy shit nobita is /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

The story goes like this: Nobita is such a loser that his future family is poor, so they can only buy a defective robot (Doraemon). They send him back in time to fix Nobita's life and improve theirs as consequence, which seems to be what happens.

Which rises a lot of questions too.

>implying

>12
What is her name? ghost blowjob?

Is Nobita a harem of the king?

Anyone who sees Doraemon can find out, Nobita has endless charms compared to other girls, whether normal girls, robots or gods, other planets, It is easy to emotionally bond with Nobita, even sacrificing his life to protect everyone.

That's Snow spirit. I'm too lazy to edit that.

>Snow spirit
what does Snow spirit's cooking taste like?

also, nobita have 19 girls not 12.

I wonder if I should check out Dorae-
>1787 episodes of the 1979 version
>over 300 episodes of the 2005 version
Nevermind.

This

the thing that actually bothers me the most is how the fuck such poor family like nobita's manage to to afford a time machine?
>maybe time machine is like a cheap car there
no, if you read doraemon, time machine is like a rare item to get there

The resemblance to starfire is uncanny.

Wew lad, this is like, totally wrong

I haven't seen the movie, but literally all the fanart of that girl I've seen is her getting shipped with Shizuka.

Read the manga faggot.

Yeah, she pretty much only bonds with Shizuka in the movie. Nobita bonds with Pipo, the chicken robot controller thing.

rollin

>In the Japanese manga Doraemon, the future grandson (Sewashi) of the lead character—Nobita—comes back in time to meet his grandfather in his primary school days intentionally to change the life he is in. Nobita questions the existence of his grandson that if he did marry Shizuka, the girl he likes (instead of the one he dislikes but conceived the father of his future grandson), what would happen to his grandson. Sewashi, along with Doraemon, replies that there are multiple paths leading to the same future, and they will still exist even if Nobita married another girl. The plot never explicitly told of when the history was altered, but later events in the plot did show a future where Nobita married the girl he likes and lived a better, wealthier life and yet, future characters showed no signs of remembering the original history. However, when being asked of Doraemon’s reason of being in the past, he replies that his role is to make sure Nobita marries the girl he likes, which mentally still reserves logic.

nigger fuck off
even japs agree that the anime adaptation with Nobuyo Ōyama voicing doaremon is better than the manga
Hell, the slut is worshiped over there, shame about her condition though
I was able to experience quite a bit of Fujiko Fujio kino when living with my nip flatmate and watched ton of shit like warau salesman, doraemon, ninja hattori kun, perman and shit (nigga literally had everything on vhs tapes)
Also, Flash's works are better than Ace's

good luck even finding the raws
too bad they got shoa'd off jewtube; really helping me in learning nipponese

>FB
>Vietnamese
How was the rainstorm? I hope your house was washed away by the flood

I'm really surprised that she didn't ask nobita to became her king.

Did anyone read that fan manga where doreamon "dies" and nobita pushes himself into studying and does become smart but has no social life anymore.

It made me cry

Are you talking about "nobita is actually the creator of Doraemon"?
>What the fuck are you talking about?
This happens through time paradox event when Doraemon will lost his memory if his battery got replaced. So Nobita tried his best to study, became a robot engineer, and finally able to repair Doraemon with his own hands. This is the most popular fan made ending (not to mention that the illustration was very convincing too).