Black nationalists and the JQ

A lot of people critical of Alt right and Nat Soc will point out that black nationalist believe the same things about Whites that we believe about Jews. But it occurred to me that as Jews often identify as white when it suits them, these blacks probably don't differentiate.

How can we go about red pilling black nationalists on the JQ and get them to understand that we are all on the same side? I see great potential here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo
youtube.com/watch?v=hqksdwu6_OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has the potential to be big, on the condition that it is factual.

Breh.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo
youtube.com/watch?v=hqksdwu6_OE

Black nationalists have always known about the jq. Just look at Malcom X's speeches. He is just the the opposite side of the coin when you compare him to Rockwell. Yet universities praise one and dont even talk about the other.

I suppose I'm talking about the modern black nationalists, but also others who don't explicitly identify as black nationalists, like BLM, or just the WE WUZ KANGS black Twitter kind of crowd. It would be helpful to start them with some basics like Jewish nepotism and over representation and go from there. It's mostly the Nation of Islam crowd who are already "woke".

Again I'm referring to more than just the Nation of Islam

I work with a lot of blacknats, but the issue is that theyre admittedly marxist. When you try and point to them and inform them that Jews aren't white they call it 'dangerous'. They are unable to admit the JQ.

Well as I said, I used BN as a blanket statement. I really mean all blacks who view Whites as oppressors. Perhaps pointing out that Marx was a Jew?

Also, any and all bumps would be appreciated.

Thought about that. Sometimes I get lucky about this conversation but only the close allies Ive made. When you try and have this conversation they describe everyone who is from europe as 'white'.

There needs to be some analogy drawn... The only problem is, besides Talcolm X and Rachel Dolezal, no one wants to be black. I thought about the black Israelites angle, but not even sure if I want to open that can of worms.

WTF do you mean, we all believe about Jews? FUCK OFF nazi racist pos.

Hello newfriend

bump

Settle down Hershel.

Black nationalists either hate Jews or believe that they are Jews.

See

saved as a rare

Fucking hilarious

No one will ever come close to overpowering Jews, because whenever they get powerful they get sucked into the Jewish bloodline

See trump's/putin's grandchildren. They all know what's going on but they keep silent because they are winners, not dumb neet shitposters on Sup Forums

I'm proposing that we try redpilling appropriate black communities online. The Nation of Islam stuff could really help if used properly. We need o be able to show Jewish producers exploit blacks in entertainment, how they puhed nigger culture in the 90's and still to this day, and get blacks to promote products for free in all their rap music. We need to look for all the hings we hate about the Jews race baiting and filter it through a black lense. Come up with a catchy name, get some local black Pollack's on board and do this thing. I have no social media, so I'm no help in that regard. But I'm willing to brainstorm and make threads.

You assume there are no good men left in the world. Son, I am disappoint.