?????

Other urls found in this thread:

onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.ca/2014/02/when-biathlon-rifles-really-could-be.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

España es diferente hereje judio

?????joggins the noggins taters my tots activates the almonds

>50m .22lr precision shooting with cross country skiing
shit's legit, dude. and it's not like europe doesn't compete in the shooting sports of the summer olympics.

Sport shooting like that is so detached from the actual sort of shooting most people do, they may as well just call it "who can use a ranged hole punch the best"

>anti gun

We aren't anti-gun. We just don't think civilians should have them and rightfully so.

Anti-gun does not mean anti-trained. More that guns should be restricted in use, if not ownership.

Also, slide thread. Sage.

Most nations in Europe have rather restrictive gun laws, especially compared to the US, but they are not as bad as you might think.

The big problem here is not to get a permission to purchase and own weapons. The near impossible part is to get a carry license.

i agree, only the most professionally-trained criminals should own guns

They should be forced to use an unmodified example of their nations military rifle. Until that happens this whole thing is just some bullshit.

>We

Fuck off.

born to kill

kill yourself

WE?

literally stab yourself with a butter knife

I would wife her instantly

he already dropped it in the knife bin.

How do you make sandwiches?

They are not. You can get any gun you want here with a license and or huntin permission. We don't like assault rifles in kindergardens
>inb4 assault rifles don't exist

then how do you defend your kindergardens from other people with assault rifles?

define “assault rifle” in your own words

Yes, I too would much prefer being doused in acid and forced to live in agony for the rest of my life than shot

That's your retarded problem on a societal scale. When the niggers come for your home, good luck letting defending your family :)

A rifle used in an assault?

>Euro countries are vehemently anti-gun

bullfucking shit

What's with these low effort retarded threads today? More than usual.

>anti-gun
we have much more regulated laws to describe what categorize as a sporting/hunting or self-defense weapon, and sadly that a collectible weapon doesn't require to be working
many European countries like swissland finland and Czech Republic have significantly high amounts of firearms per citizen
ignore this guy

They should change it to paintball and have actual cross country ski combat or capture the flag in the forests. That would be awesome.

Many olympic sports are derived from combat. I don't see why competitive shooting combat sports would be any different.
>javelin
>discus
>shot put
>wrestling
>boxing
>fencing

Fuck the UK have become faggots.
Absolutely pathetic cucks. I was pro British commonwealth up until recently when I realised Great Britain is now just a meme. I unironically wish we had changed our flag when we had the chance.

in poor words: a lightweight medium-range firearm capable of firing in rapid succession and quickly reload his magazine, for how much i'd love to own one for fun shooting i don't think that there are much more effective weapons for hunting ad home defense

>Europe is one country

nothing stop you from rounding a group of friends and trying

>not wanting to get shot makes you a faggot

What the FUCK is wrong with you? Seek help. You are mentally ill.

"rapid firing" and "quickly reloading" are entirely subjective terms.

Compared to a muzzle loading rifle a single shot bolt action rifle is very fast at reloading and has like 1,000% greater rate of fire.

>"I don't want to get shot, so I won't own a gun!"
>*Gets shot by guy who snuck in a gun*

Guns are everywhere in my country. I own 5 rifles and a shotgun yet I have never been shot or shot at.
What am I doing wrong?

Oi. Bin that comment m8.

Biathlon is a very nordic sport
Especially the finns and norwegians have a very high guns per capita ratio (>30/100 - we're at about 4/100) for Europe and are avid skiers

I just watched Norwegians finish 1, 2, 3 in a cross country ski race on the olympics.

Pakis don't the thought of being shot while raping.

In majority of Europe sport shooting is alive and well.
There's only Great Britain which had to introduce special law to allow for pistol competitions during olympics.

Biathlon is almost exclusively a nordic sport. Used to be way more interesting when it was done with centerfire rifles too.
>onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.ca/2014/02/when-biathlon-rifles-really-could-be.html

>vehemently anti-gun
No, that's just the law, citizens are all for them (soyboys/libshits excepted)

biathalon would be 1000% more fun to watch if they used military surplus rifles instead of little babby straight pull .22s. Imagine a biathlon with Kar98k's or Lee Enfields.

i'd say to modern standards, to throw a random number probably above 200-300 shots per minute, same goes for reloading it doesn't matter how slow it was in the past, if you are able to start shooting another 30 shots after 4 seconds or less it's objectively fast.
and probably we should also add ergonomic to the description
>that there are
meant they are. completely changed the meaning of the phrase

This sport lit comes from the norwegian ski infantry

olympic biathlons with your respective country's old single-action military rifle NOW

>this
shooting lightweight rifles with low recoil and blazing fast rounds is dead easy the only challenge is having good eye sight

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Read a book.

You can load most "modern" guns in 3 seconds. Doesn't matter how large the magazine is. Revolvers have speed loaders even. It's a pointless distinction to remove the common man's ability ti defend himself from the threat of multiple people.

You have to go back, Achmed.

>civilians should have them and RIGHFULLY so

That was so stupid it was painful to read. Sure, only warlords and their henchmen shoud have them and RIGHTFULLY so. Read some history and lurk more.

Are you a gangbanger? Then you're probably not getting shot in America.

Why is this so hard for you chimps to understand?

Biathlon is literally the most physically demanding and difficult sport.

>don't think civilians should have them and RIGHTFULLY so

That was so stupid it was painful to read. Sure, only warlords and their henchmen shoud have them and RIGHTFULLY so. Read some history and lurk more.

You are a literal sociopath. You deserve to fucking die you piece of totalitarian human garbage

Thank you, but I don't want nigger gangbangers in my country to run around with uzis and AKs. Oh wait, there are no niggers in my country. PSYCHE!!

I bet most of those athletes think people should be allowed to own guns.

They don't consider their rifles to be guns. They are a sport apparatus, like their skis. Those sportsmen actually hate guns, and don't own any.
Furthermore, .22lr rifles are already being replaced by "laser rifles" more and more, just like in the 2012 London olympics where laser pistols were used instead or air pistols (not even real guns, but still too scary for bongs, apparently).
Eventually, anything that can propel a projectile is going to be banned throughout Europe. They'll probably ban movies portraying guns too.

>You can load most "modern" guns in 3 seconds. Doesn't matter how large the magazine is. Revolvers have speed loaders even
yes but an "assault weapon" has a combination of all the listed things, you can have an ergonomic, medium range, medium caliber, lightweight, fast reloading and fast firing, but if the max cap is 5 shots you aren't going to assault anything, same happens if you remove any of the adjectives from the description, if you have everything but it fires .22 shots it's no longer an assault weapon eccetera

>You said something I disagree with therefore you DESERVE TO DIE
>Did I mention you're the sociopath?

M8y. He has the right to think whatever he wants/ He thinks guys shouldn't be in civvie hands, that's his right.

You can't even be trusted with sharp objects anymore, it's like the entire population of bongland is in daycare.

how long until everyone is forced into arm casts so they can't throw things at each other?

Implying making a magazine is difficult
You only stop good guys from having illegal things, why can you not understand this? Its not a gun priblem its a nigger problem, as you french homosexual are now discovering. Maybe u dont understand because you're drunk on cum?

>we
Bin that KNIFE, chap!

You can kill far more people with a .22 short than almost anything. 10 round magazines change as fast as 30 round ones. Range is quite long and sound isn't all that loud. Why not just ban all guns if you're going to be that ridiculous about it? A big black scary "assault rifle" is only 0.003 inches larger in circumference. It's not "medium caliber". A lever action rifle reloads pretty fast, doesn't require taking your aim off target to cycle, and shoots as fast as a semi will if you're actually aiming, and comes in up to .44, those banned too? I'm sure a speed loading tube could be invented.

how do you shoot niggers if you dont have guns

They don't, they chase them in a circle with clubs.

You pissed off the trolls. I love you user.

Are you delusional? They try to ban that too.

kys, vermin

This could be awesome

>In an effort to always win the Olympics, all troops are issued an SR-25 in 6.5 Creedmoor with 1-8 variable optic.

I wish you strayans would issue some coins with the likeness of your emu and roo overlords

Watching and giving ratings to communist aligned MSM. Good goy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

>inb4 assault rifles don't exist

They do, but the last time they were used in a crime in the US was 1998.

>mememoor
it'd be real fucking nato there leaf.

I wanted to see Olympic 3 Gun but then I realised only the US, Canada and I think a couple of smaller Euro countries could really compete.

We really need to start institutionalizing these people.

to be fair kim sister is cool

It's Switzerland for you faggot.

Those are rich people engaged in exceptional activities

oi m8. bin that hollowpoint

What's funny is despite americans going 'muh guns' they certainly suck on the Olympic level of shooting.

Americans can't shoot for shit.

Whatever you say paco.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

>Qatar fields a team
>when they go hot they just start mag dumping into the audience

For dedicated precision rifles where you don't have to pay for the ammo, 6.5 Creedmoor is a good choice.

It's her job, what she has doing in her country and now outside her country.. think for a second, memeflagger.
They didn't chose her just for nepotistim for the trip.

Ya that's another problem that came up...

How is Europe anti-gun? I did biathlon myself in high school.

I'm sure the Canadian armed forces are chomping at the bit to field a rifle in a caliber that requires rebarreling every 500 rounds.

I know this is a troll, but I still wish him death

Pence expression is great. What was said?

shit i know her. well done.

tfw didn't make a move.

With how often we shoot, those barrels should last about 5 years each.

Disclaimer:
No, I don't seriously consider this a good idea.

>not Olympic sport.
>modern guns.

Fun fact all the top long range sniper records are held by Canadians and British.

Americans can't shoot.