I always wondered what they meant by "white privilege". Here's their explanation

I always wondered what they meant by "white privilege". Here's their explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
youtube.com/watch?v=sn6kB9qC-oI
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part 2

time to make the most of our "advantage" and gas all these untermensch

'White Privilege' is a first world problem

>It doesn't matter. But we're going to use it to be mad at you anyway.

>short people can help you in return
As an metaphor for niggers that does not work considering that niggers only take and not produce

By white privilege they just mean white superiority.

He's not wrong honestly
Being not ugly af is pure luck

t. Aryan God

Interesting
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

>using a tangible trait like height to prove that an invisible system of privilege and oppression of nonwhites exists

they can only use vaguely retarded analogies instead of making real arguments

Tall people don't have a moral obligation to help short people.

in other words, it boils down to "people are not atom-perfect carbon copies of one another".
ok. so what "white privilege" actually states is obvious to the point of tautology. thus, henceforth, any argument based on "white privilege" can be safely discarded.

ok so theoretically if everyone just acknowledged that as whites we are inherently better at living in civilized countries, what then? simple acknowledgement can't be all they want, what would that do?

>90% analogy with no actual description of the structures of white privilege
the message i got was that he is incapable of providing such a thing.

White privilege is actually just inheritance.

Yeah, this is the shit they always say, kind of akin to the BS line that 'feminism is just the belief that women are people', but in action it really looks more like 'FUCK YOU FOR BEING WHITE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REAL PROBLEMS, YOU WERE BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT IT'

They're being disingenuous in saying it's just about,'hey, you're lucky'. It also reveals a lot about them as people, because they think that it's some kind of novel concept to be grateful for what you have, which for them it probably is as they are usually spoiled brat kids.

It gets worse, anons.

Here's more garbage these people are spewing.

>And if you don't reach for the can of tuna and hand it to the short person, we will burn your house and car down and kill your cat because it has a Hitler mustache.
They are fooling no one.

That explanation of being tall being a "privilege" makes sense, but it doesn't help the problem which is that no one ever explains what white privilege actually is. Liberal retards just say "You're white and therefore privileged and you need to understand that" and when you explain that no, you don't understand, tell me how whites are inherently privileged so that I might understand, you get a whole diatribe about how it's not their job to educate you, and that you're dumb for questioning their assertion.

>racist jokes = overt white supremacy
>it's just a joke! = covert white supremancy
damn these people aren't even internally consistent

>believing we are post racial

it kills me how they've gone back on that so hard. When I was growing up that's all they did in our education system was try to instill color blindness in people and get you pretend that everyone is one race. Now that notion is considered racist. They sure did make a bad decision by indoctrinating several generations' worth of kids with that line of thought only to go back on it a few decades later.

the old motte and bailey defense

So I'm superior? and should not feel ashamed?

I already do take a moment at times to acknoledge how lucky I am not to be a shitskin, that's really all they want huh?

I have no problem with helping others but the notion that I *have* to help others is what I have a problem with. And you're not just asking for whites to help others, you're demanding that whites be dispossessed and have their possessions go to help others, and at that point you can go fuck yourself

He's right. But here's where I gets crazy.

A lot of the time privalege is invoked, that's not how it's used all too often.

The advantages of being talk are recognised but the ones of bring short aren't and vice versa with the disadvantages.

Are they implying that white are genetical better than niggers.
sounds pretty racist,i though they were ant racist.

What it comes down to is that they're saying you will be treated better in life for being white. It's pretty much 100% about physical characteristics, which is why the concept is so easily co-opted by fat women into the concept of 'thin privilege'. It's a lot of jealousy and black-and-white thinking. I'm sure there are situations where I'd be treated more favorably for being white, if I am dealing with someone who favors whites. But then I could also easily end up in a situation where I'm treated less-favorably for being white, if I'm dealing with someone who doesn't like whites. It's all relative and these people are big crybabies who can't handle nuance because it makes them feel unsafe and uncertain.

It all boils down to "gibs me dats", never forget it. These people wouldn't waste their breath unless they saw a long-term advantage from it. The advantage they are seeking, is gibs.

>"White people are like tall people, and non-White people are like short people"

That argument is actually more racist than stuff /polacks/ usually post here.

Following their argument to it's logical conclusion, there's no reason for us to help non-White people, or even have them in our countries.

wtf I love Antifa now?

That is true. I lost the link, shame on me, but there was an archived article from Alternet where some black lady goes on about how blacks need more welfare programs just to succeed. One big article saying, "Mo money fo dem programs!".

It really is about the gibs.

>in other words, it boils down to "people are not atom-perfect carbon copies of one another".
You didn't go far enough. "Equality does not exist for anyone." is the actual reading of this article. Of course that means that the entire nignog protest movement is essentially minority separatism.

Care to take a guess what has happened, historically, to separatist minorities? Gen-o-cide!

But that's exactly what they wanted... We taught you you are post racist... BUT THAT'S RACIST ITSELF! FEEL THE GUILT WHITEY!

>They sure did make a bad decision by indoctrinating several generations' worth of kids with that line of thought only to go back on it a few decades later.

It's the INCONSISTENCY that causes good people -- mostly white people -- to become DEMORALIZED. Many people want to do the right thing -- the thing that society says is expected of them -- but become hopeless when that changes seemingly arbitrarily. They unconsciously understand that honor is gone.

I'm privileged to be born in such a glorious country and I get that. I still have zero sympathy for yankee niggers.

Constantly underachieve and blame all the wypeepoe.

>I have no problem with helping others but the notion that I *have* to help others is what I have a problem with. And you're not just asking for whites to help others, you're demanding that whites be dispossessed and have their possessions go to help others, and at that point you can go fuck yourself

Not only that, they want to define what helping us (whites) is, without even asking us - perhaps because deep down they know we don't need them, and would be better off if they left our countries.

I guarantee you they will never let us define what "getting things off the lower shelves" actually is.

Hey Finbro, what do you think of my voileipäkakku/smörgåstårta ? It was my first time to ever make one, I made it for Christmas brunch

There's a massive, gaping flaw in that argument (for their side of politics):

It tacitly admits that we White people don't actually need them (non-White people), and could do well if not better without them.

I love it. Long may they continue to make it.

I said this years ago when the Trayvon debacle occurred. White people know we're lucky. We know we're privileged. When you freak the fuck out and say shit like we're all racist because the court system found a fat spic innocent, we give you Trump.

Another real problem though is that they have chosen to live in a community of "tall" people, probably because they recognize that "tall" people are the ones who create the best communities to live in, and then once they have escaped the hellhole that is life in non-"tall" communities, they do nothing but whine and bitch about how evil "tall" people are and how "tall" communities need to change to accommodate non-"tall" people.

Gee, if you hate "tall" communities so much, why are you choosing to live in them? Why are you constantly trying to change the place you voluntarily moved into? Why are you demanding that "tall" communities accept non-"tall" people at such large numbers? Why are non-"tall" people demanding access into "tall" communities in the first place if "tall" communities are so anti-"short" people?

Exactly.
I'm so glad the Left haven't yet figured out what a massive "own-goal" this White Privilege argument is.
It's red-pilling White people faster than we ever could.
>reminds everyone that when our countries were much more White we created societies so great that non-White people wanted to move to them en-masse, and still do.
>reminds White people we don't actually need non-White people in our countries - we'd still be privileged without them.
>fails to argue for a reciprocal relationship.
>informs White people that "under-privileged" non-White people will always be a political nuisance (that White people's relative Privilege will always be used against them)

It's perfect. We couldn't have designed a better meme to red-pill White people if we tried.

This is actually a great analogy
Tall people don't need help getting things from lower shelves so they don't ask for help they just grab the items they want or need themselves
Meanwhile, shorter people constantly keep asking tall people to grab items from the lower shelves even though they are capable themselves, and then shorter people keep asking tall people for items from all shelves and then expect tall people to pay for all their shit too
Name ONE (1) good reason tall people should use their height advantage to help short people

'cause it's nice, user! you don't wanna look like a meanie-head, do you?! ; ^)

I should add: their argument banks everything on an assumption that our response to being made aware of our privilege will naturally be to want to help non-White, under-privileged people.

It assumes (or pre-supposes) a loyalty - a commitment to a multicultural, multi-racial society.

Silly fuckers never stopped to question these assumptions. They're in for a surprise.

If anyone is interested in hearing more about this massive flaw in the "Liberalist"/Left-Wing ideal, I recommend watching this short lecture by Conservative thinker/writer Roger Scruton - "Liberalism Loyalty"
youtube.com/watch?v=sn6kB9qC-oI

^It was presented as a "devil's advocate" argument as George Soros's university in Hungary.

Tl:dr - Liberalism assumes loyalties that don't just exist without reasons unrelated to Liberalism, and actually erodes the very loyalty that would be necessary for it to work.

What is the point in underlining privilege? And out of all the possible measures (beauty, wealth, inheritence, height, iq,...) by skin tone (because they're not race realists)?

Sorry the title of that lecture was supposed to be "Liberalism and Loyalty"

t. OCD

Okay, that's fine, whatever. But, in any case, I can only respect people who prattle and preen about "white privilege" who also are willing to discuss political Zionism. At the very least, there's some degree of intellectual honesty involved.

Often seems so.

>say race doesn't have an advantage of another race
>omg white privielegdhjwehehejehejh is real REEEE
It's one or the other, either whites are superior or white privilege doesn't exist.

Where's the water filtering part?

but im short

>Nobody wants you to be crippled with guilt. Nobody has ever wanted that, or means those things.
>By the way, check out this Slate article calling for death to all white people!

This would be more credible if half of the assertions weren't made up imaginations. Also, it's pretty racist against non-whites because the implication is non-whites need help because they're inferior.

so they're calling all non-whites handicapped? isn't that...racist?

This is what broke me, I cannot stand the hypocrisy. It kills me that we could've had something close to equal opportunity and now it's all been thrown away.

I honestly think a lot of it had to do with supply and demand; 'yeah we've created an equal society but now my job is redundant, better start making more shit up so I can keep sucking money from the state.'

>They unconsciously understand that honor is gone.

it is time to bring back the Inquisition

That is a tedious metaphor.

That being said why would a tall person concern themselves with a short person's ability to reach if the short person is a complete dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

Its all so tiresome.

So whites are superior? We know that Tyrone

Ridiculous argument. The tall person has a harder time with the stuff on the bottom shelf.

If you don't want to deal with a society built by and for white people, don't live in a society built by and for white people.

Why not move to a country built by and for colored people?

Oh right. You picked the white country because the conditions were preferable. What a shame that you're brain-draining your own countries and holding them back.

This. It's the "feminism is about men's rights too and feminists do stand up for men" of "privilege". Literally the only time feminists EVER bring up men's rights in a positive light is to excuse their blatant misandry. It's just a lie.

It reminds me of this post I found on Sup Forums once.

A black woman is arguing that blacks need a "Black Marshall Plan". That they need positions of power handed to them because they're somehow incapable of earning those positions honestly. Blacks can't, and won't, create cinema on their own terms, on their own time, they have to control the whole industry in order to do that apparently.

Gibs comes in many forms.

3rd post best post.

So brown people are unevolved chimps? But that's what the white supremacists say?

I'm not joking, I'm really confused with the genetic analogy...

I myself have a theory that the uptick in race mixing stems from a form of misguided surrogacy where women subconsciously date child like men to feed their biological imperative for missing children as many of their partners reflect the mental acumen of what would have been their children.

So I agree with white manhood or privilege as discussed.

Man the poor cat but at least it survived while loosing an eye.

White manhood seems to reflect an evolution towards quality over quantity as reflected in overall population numbers.

I think we should be discussing our human cousins failures to shift to this manhood or privilege mentality to avoid global catastrophe.

I'm not tall, I used a fucking ladder that my father built.

White Privilege is for them most likely
>majority status aka being the norm (no shit Sherlock when you are in the West)
>superiority in culture and partly in genetics (that is why East Asians who are not brainwashed integrate into white societies without great problems (they have self respect but also respect for their hosts))
>economic lineages (inheritance)

>MAGA
>covert whiter supremacy
Fuck this stupid nigger, I'm out.

niggers confirmed manlets