Race Realism Debunked

The reason for the IQ gap between Whites and Blacks has more to do with cultural/socioeconomic issues rather than race itself. Consider that mental tests from WW1 show Black draftees from a few Nothern States outscoring White draftees in several Southern States. After WWlI, Black and White American soldiers had children with German women. The children of these parents had identical IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

chapman.edu/our-faculty/files/publications/keene-jennifer/comparative-study-white-and-black-american-soldiers.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sources: chapman.edu/our-faculty/files/publications/keene-jennifer/comparative-study-white-and-black-american-soldiers.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

The study was probably written by climate researchers.

Tell me, OP, what is the field of behavioral genetics based upon?

Nice job posting this a second time. Sage and leave, anons debunked this in another thread.

>has more to do with cultural/socioeconomic issues rather than race itself.
No, it doesn't.
Every time they test it, it always turns out the same.

Yes Socioeconomic and cultural factors do impact intelligence. As in the better your upbringing the better you do.
But the racial gap still remains even with similar cultural and economic factors.

So all things equal, yes on average they are less intelligent.
Just fucking deal with it.
Dog breeds exists with varying amounts of intelligence.
And so do humans.
You are not this stupid.

shut it jew

wtf is up with the Australian aboriginal skull?

to close to apes

it fucking doesn't look human.

Its 80% genetic and 20% environment.

Look at the trans-racial adoption srudy.

if their skulls bother you, read that

he he

Wrong. The linked publication is definitive. Genetics determines IQ.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

muh dick
bixnood wadamelon

fuck you

unlike the other monkeys in your pic, Harambe was not responsible for his own death.

debunk deez nuts

wait is this real?

OMG wtf ahahahahahha

If posting meme info graphics is what you call debunking then I don’t know what to tell you.

reality always end up going further than memes
you don't think it be like it is, but it do

Also no one tried throughly debunking the studies I’ve provided. They keep deflecting away from the evidence.

Why do leftists act like this fucking dumb cuck propaganda hasn’t been incessantly stated as fact by so many facets of society for the past fucking century?

It was hard to even believe this growing up, there is such vast difference.

And also probably because the most highly funded school I ever went to by far was full of niggers and for the same reason it was actually worse than any other school and I didn’t learn jack shit

Billions, if not trillions have been wasted on these literal fucking subhumans who 7/10 will never be a functional human being

It is not solely the environment you stupid fuckwit leftists

>Consider that mental tests from WW1 show Black draftees from a few Nothern States outscoring White draftees in several Southern States.

Doesn’t prove anything. There are dolphins and whales that are smarter than your average nigger, doesn’t mean they are human or deserve human rights

>The children of these parents had identical IQ.

Bullshit, you’re a dumbass, fucking kill yourself

Honestly you read shit like this all the time, yet all you ever hear from the lame stream is how evil wipepo are!

Sorry our expansion of civilisation meant you couldn't rape, murder, enslave or devour.. ffs!

wtf i love nigers now

LOLOL LOOK HOW FRUITLESS YOUR ARGUMENT AND THE REST OF Sup Forums‘S IS. NO ONE EVEN ATTMEPTED TO DEBUNK THE STUDIES IVE PROVIDED LOLOLOL

Dude the first thing you stated is literally fucking nothing, no one ever said 100% of niggers are braindead, I know there are plenty smarter than me because there are hundreds of millions of them, that doesn’t mean they deserve human rights or citizenship

And your second point, it says their IQs were “roughly” the same and gave no more specific data

Kys

there's nothing to debate hehe

>
Fucking kikes. Sage.

Because we’ve seen faggots like you cherrypick tiny studies a million times before and it’s a waste of time even bothering when we don’t care what you believe, you won’t change your mind if you look past thousands of IQ tests including ones controlling for economic status, to cherrypick fucking newspaper clippings from the 1940s when Jews were shitting themselves over muh holocaust no doubt printing any bullshit they can to try and discourage anything like it

If you look past the entire state of the world and the fact that EVERY SINGLE NIGGER COUNTRY IS FUCKING TRASH with no exception and somehow you just fucking say it’s white peoples fault because at this point that’s the only alternative to admitting racism is true
KYS

Note: This was posted last night. This is a copy paste from that thread. Ignore shills.

muh socioeconomic status

>If blacks were raised under whites, they're smarter. If whites were raised under blacks, they're dumber.
Doesn't do much to debunk race realism

>Muh socioeconomic bullshit
>Meanwhile the entirety of Africa is a substandard dump regardless of climate and previous status of colonization

If you have the 'Morality and Abstract Thinking.png' please update it to this one. I made that image over a year ago and there is a part two that is always left out. This is the full story, images could not be included due to file requirements.

OP is a kike shill who has two identical threads

He's another loud mouthed faggot liberal who doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks but himself and people like him

See:

And it's not acceptable to post the exact same thread multplie times. Please fuck off.

Three identical threads.