Will the USA ever pay its debt? It amounts to over 100%/GDP now

Will the USA ever pay its debt? It amounts to over 100%/GDP now.

>Will the USA ever pay its debt?
Not in "real value", no.
But it'll probably be settled some other way.

Debt isn't real. Anyone who lends you money is just giving it to you for free.

Come try and take it back fuckers

Most debt is internal, dummy. Meaning the American govt owes to American nationals.

Majority is debt to the reserve. So it's really not real jew debt

No. The nature of the money makes it impossible. Although sometimes free of insterest, the majority of money loaned into existence in the US (and most countries for that matter) have an interest rate attached. This means the currency is naturally inflationary because the money just loaned into existence can never pay back the interest attached to it unless more is loaned into existence in the future.

This also means the currency is socioeconomically vertically funneling as fewer and fewer people can stay ahead of the inflation as it goes.

There's one catch.

Much of the WORLD underwrites US debt because they need the future interest dollars to buy oil from OPEC which can only be bought with dollars and they have future energy needs that they must service with oil.

There you go. The nature of debt backed currency and the petro-dollar.

The problem, dear brainlet, is that we owe most of that money to ourselves.

I think the theory goes, the more debt you have the more money in circulation therefore the more money you can make.

It doesn't mean its bulletproof its all about how you manage it and how well your currency is perceived.

Wow, you know your shit.

But while this is certainly true, the degree by which governments owe money varies. E. g., some are much better at avoiding debt deflation than others.

*Chinese cargo ships block your path

>Federal Reserve
>Ourselves

The international central banking cartel is hardly American.

it's your future kraut. Good luck keeping up your massive social welfare system with millions of migrant rapeugees and no debt.

We are actually reducing our debt as we speak.

Yeah it's Jewish

There is so much wrong with just looking at a number and thinking you know something. Economics is nuanced and debt isn't bad. Obviously different schools of thought will vary however it is unanimously agreed upon that you're a fucking idiot.

This is going to end into a war, a big, fat war.
Soon.

>debt isn't bad

Good debt is not a difficult concept for most people when taught it. The problem is there is a significant portion of that number in OPs post that is bad debt. Debt that has no return, or debt whose return can't keep pace with the covenants of its origination. The proportion of bad debt incurred by the US vs total debt, is increasing.

So while the outright number may be misleading, the point still kind of stands.

Sure, all they'd have to do is stop taking out loans/bonds and pay off the current loans/bonds as they become due.

Chance of this ever happening: 0.00000000000000000000001%

Jackson paid the debt off and burned down the banks. That's why they hate him.

No.
The result will be the same as every other currency - failure.

It's also why they hated Lincoln, why they hated Hitler.

Interest free notes. Notes issued by the treasury (not loaned into existance), for the payment of public works (assets).

But that caused hyperinflation in the long run. After the war, German money was worthless.

The point is it doesn't matter. Anyone using our system is the same, there's no such thing as avoiding, just delaying. It's designed to be unsustainable. It's nation harvesting and the US is almost done. Why do you think the EU wants its own army so bad even though they're under the blanket of NATO? You'll start to feel it worse in Germany.

Nope.

in b4 cargo ship disables them all

Stop

Right, because of war. Basically, if Germany never went to war in the late 30s and leveraged their prosperity to re-arm, it would have become an economic powerhouse that the west might have fought to protect.

Labor Treasury certificates were non-inflationary notes that behaved like gold in that they could be redeemed in marks and vise versa. But could only be issued to pay for public works. The treasury could cool or warm an economy very quickly by purchasing LTCs with marks or issuing them to build things like the initial autobahn.

How would you rather be valued in an interview? How much stuff you have (gold)? How much you promise to do (debt)?, or what you have done (the value of the infrastructure of capability of society)?

I'm sure I saw that the resources America owns are something like 10-20x what their debt is. America is stting on serious wealth...much of it deliberately locked away in National Parks, to be used when the time is right. That is why the National Parks were created.

Its irrelevant ever since we went to a purely fiat dollar.

But this “if Germany never went to war” is a mere fantasy. Germany was basically obliged to go to war, since the amount of debt accumulated by the system could have never been repaid and the infrastructure (actually, mostly weaponry) produced only made sense in a war context.

How high was the debt?

Sorry sweetie, the chinks have already bought up land and wealth.
You're army means nothing against the superior yuan.

They are your Jews which makes them one of you.

How come you people never vary this line more?

It’s pointless to calculate it the same way debt is calculated today.

The government basically had banks at gun point and forced them to buy government bonds. Also known as printing money, for several years.

ITT ron paultards cant into economics

Thanks obama

Unser Keynesianism, the government debt was actually low all the time.

Making debt != Keynesianism.

Genuine question here

How big a percentage of the US budget goes every year to pay back debt along with interest to the Federal Reserve?

What happens with that money? Does it get destroyed by the Federal Reserve to combat inflation?

>makes them one of us
>we're the ones taking the brunt of the attacks
Be quiet.

You're missing the the point. We're talking about the economy under Hjalmar Schacht... who was the designer of the "German Miracle" of the 30s. He was basically fired because he didn't want to hold banks at gun point to fund rearmament and expansion.

He wrote a book after the war called "The Magic of money", I suggest you read it. I also suggest you read "The History of Money for Understanding Economics" by Vincent Lannoye. There's a whole chapter devoted to semi-gdp backed currency in Germany in the late 20s early 30s.

Only because they lost the war and were reduced to a smoking rubble heap.

The federal reserve is a private institution that has basically no public oversight. It is owned by private individuals and companies. The interest, at least some of it, goes, indirectly, into their coffers.

Nah, that is not the reason.

After the money reform and debt cancellation, Germany immediately went into the “economic miracle”. Because most of the industry was actually intact.

I might read it some day.

Are you saying that the German economy was well-managed up until the late 30s? Because from what I have read, the Nazis had barely clue what they were doing from the very beginning.

>He wrote a book after the war called "The Magic of money", I suggest you read it. I also suggest you read "The History of Money for Understanding Economics" by Vincent Lannoye. There's a whole chapter devoted to semi-gdp backed currency in Germany in the late 20s early 30s.

Very interesting suggestions, thanks!

>What happens with that money? Does it get destroyed by the Federal Reserve to combat inflation?

Returning money to the Federal Reserve essentially destroys it, yes.
Just like borrowing from the Federal Reserve means new money gets created out of thin air.

It will reduce inflation a bit, but that's never the goal.
And if inflation gets too low the federal reserve will lower interest rates to try to increase inflation.

German banking was under very good control from 1928 to 1937. Schacht was Economics minister from '34 to '37 and president of the Rechsbank from '23 to '39.

His monetary policies basically drug Germany out of being the poorest nation in Europe to the 2/3rd most prosperous in the world in less than a decade.

At a synpoisium, an American banker had commented, "Dr. Schacht, you should come to America. We've lots of money and that's real banking." Schacht replied, "You should come to Berlin. We don't have money. That's real banking."

Modern national debt is a hoax. It's a made-up issue that gives Jews a reason to constantly milk the goyim for more and more shekels. Real debt is when someone owes money to a mafia, doesn't pay and gets fucking killed. Nobody does anything about national debts nowadays except for fucking the poor in the ass. Companies don't strike, countries don't invade each other, people don't revolt.

>How big a percentage of the US budget goes every year to pay back debt along with interest to the Federal Reserve?

The US government pays about 450 billion per year in interest.

Only a small fraction of that goes to the Federal Reserve though.
Most of it goes to pension funds of American citizens.
But a lot of it also goes to foreign investors and countries like China.

>Debt is a hoax
>We spent more money than we made
>Why are we in debt?
>Must be the JEWS fault

Antisemitism is so fucking stupid.

call them bankers if you wish
there is a reason central banks are at war with bitcoin
>i am not a bitcoin shill, but bitcoin can lead to better

>Only a small fraction of that goes to the Federal Reserve though.

>Most of it goes to pension funds of American citizens. But a lot of it also goes to foreign investors and countries like China.

Are you really saying that American Pension and China equate a larger percentage of the US national debt than the Federal Reserve?

No that doesn't make it any better, user, it's still fucking retarded.

*sinks Chink ship

So if these alternative monetary theories are superior, why arent they in use today?

Why do we have to stick with mass unemployment and high debt?

>things that make me uncomfortable are retarded
;(

i dont think you got what he meant

Bill balanced the budget but Barry was the complete opposite

>Not understanding simple economics and finance makes me uncomfortable

You're right in a way, your stupidity does make me a bit uncomfortable.

The systematic dismantlement of self-determined societies.

In other words, control.

We're also so invested in this kind of system, it's almost impossible to get out in a peaceful way.

Dare a politician with a term limit to try and convince people that they will have to go through 5-10 years of bad financial hardship for the rest for the economy to properly heal. They'll never do it.

The international central banking cartel is in the position that it has been seeking since the before the french revolution. They're not giving up the reins if they can help it.

>Are you really saying that American Pension and China equate a larger percentage of the US national debt than the Federal Reserve?

Absolutely, yes.

Your poor feelings ;(

My feelings will recover, your ignorance probably won't.

Because this way they can control you.
Power.

The international central banking cartel is a revolving door. There is a very high proportion of jews as a % of population, but it's not exclusively a Jewish club. There are a ton of WASPS, East Asians, and hell, even some Africans in this group. To call it an exclusively Jewish enterprise is wrong. To deny it's a Jewish directed enterprise is wrong. While they don't make up nearly the entirety of that "club", they are the most powerful group within it.

Make sure to share this on facebook, love conquers hate

Lol nothing will ever be paied back. A lends 100$ to B, B lends 100$ to C and C lends 100$ to A.

The system works perfectly as long as no one wants their money back.

Wtf does that have to do with what he said?

>Debt isn't even real

What do you think happens when you spend money you don't have? It magically comes from thin air?

Why should we

>what he said
>>Debt isn't even real

>"Modern national debt is a hoax"
>"It's a made-up issue"

yawning

4D chess

I'm not supporting that. If you read my comments, they had nothing to do with your debt arguments. You're either bordering on illiteracy or just ignoring what I said. I was talking about your statements regarding the inclusion of Jewish people in the argument.

The Jewish part is just Sup Forums flavor of cherry on top of the stupidity of declaring that national debt is a "made up issue."

On a leftard site it would be "cis white men" but equally stupid.

God you niggers are dumb. U.S. Government debt is issued through Treasury Notes, Bills, and Bonds. U.S. Citizens are the largest holders of the U.S. national debt.

While in many ways the whole Jewish aspect of it is a very Sup Forums thing to do, and something that they blindly do, it doesn't change the state of things. The state of things just so happens to be that the international central banking cartel is very much a Jewish controlled entity.

But you're beyond discussing with. It's like trying to talk with a corpse. I've wasted my time.

>>Reduce Bureaucracy or confine it to state levels.
>>Budget enough to strong defense when if done properly is a devastating offense..
>>Let the EU have its way, they want a military back off and let them control the region and have fun with that.
>>Reduce dependence on foreign manufacture, one of the few things 1950's America got right they had an employment vacuum henceforth livable wages for single provider households was not unobtainable.
>>It's only too late to turn anything around when it's gone.
>>Only when people can save, will our economy prosper as a whole. By save I don't mean hoard I mean save for large purchases, without an overwhelming amount of accrued debt and for retirement.
>>Pretty much everything boomers have fucked up royally

>doesn't understand that it makes the situation even worse

I couldn't care less if we owed that money to a foreign nation. 100s of war ships, nuclear weapons. They would have to take it.

What bothers me is the moebius stip that the debt has turned into where the government wantonly spends to support things it can't afford and therefore sacrifices your future prosperity to have it now, all the while praying that it can somehow pay that shit back in the future.

True, I agree.

>A lends 100$ to B, B lends 100$ to C and C lends 100$ to A.

That's not how it works at all.

How it actually works:

A lends $100 to B for the limited time of 10 years.
After 10 years B has to pay back A his $100 plus $50 in compound interest.
Luckily C is willing to lend B $150 for another 10 years.
So B can use C's money to pay back A.
After another 10 years B has to pay back C his $150 plus $100 in compound interest (note that interest rates have increased a bit since B is further in debt than before)
Luckily D is willing to lend B $250, etc. etc.