ITT: anime adaptions that ruined their threads

ITT: anime adaptions that ruined their threads

Every series' threads are ruined by anime adaptations.
The only exception is for series that had no threads before their anime adaptation, but even then the argument can be made that no threads are better than threads inspired by the anime.

HxH threads have been peak cancer for years, but Jojo threads at least get good discussion sometimes.

Jojo threads weren't any better without the anime, they were just a bit slower.

Only because the anime material was spoiled to hell in the threads due to being upwards to 20 years old, and most of the discussable material was manga-only, so to participate in discussion people actually had to read the manga.
Even still, the threads are far worse since the anime started.

O

Before the anime people exclusively talked about Stardasto Crusada and le EPIK ZA WARUDO WRYYY mémé
now people all worship Joseph for some reason

Jojo has been part of Sup Forums since it's conception.

Also their memes are better

Is it possible that people complaining about the threads are starting to be more annoying than the threads?

Yep

No

not here brother

MY

MY

RIZE KAGUNE

rubbermind

COMPLEX

Jojo threads went to shit exactly following Awaken my Masters.

>Before the anime people exclusively talked about Stardasto Crusada and le EPIK ZA WARUDO WRYYY mémé
>now people all worship Joseph for some reason
I really hate this hating on Joseph meme, initially f/a/gs were doing this to spite the animeonlys but now since the anime has reached DiU there's no more reason to pull this shit
Joseph is an very unique and cool character

He's a shallow gimmicky, but fun memester, at least in part 2

itt faggots who are so elitist about manga > anime they think that even the evangelion, akira, and tsukihime manga are better than their respective anime

Made in Abyss.

And thats his charm. None of the Jojos except for Johnny are really anything complex, they're simple but (sometimes) fun.

>Before the anime people exclusively talked about Stardasto Crusada and le EPIK ZA WARUDO WRYYY mémé
it was pretty much because of the HotF video game which unexpectedly is one of the good 2D fightans made by capcom back when it actually put effort into their games
goes to show how JJBA was infested with secondaries even before the anime adaptation

I'd argue with that. That was only the case for the first two parts. None of them are amazingly complex but they're still decently complex

>tsukihime
>anime
nice b8

Every anime in existence.

MOTIVE