Why does the left in America have a hate on for Russia? What did the Russians do? Is it because they're white?

Why does the left in America have a hate on for Russia? What did the Russians do? Is it because they're white?

hey I have that watch

it's because russians openly competes with burgers over oil/nukes/proxy states

Autismo

Media forced it down their throat, it’s parallel to the ‘war on terror’

The Jews hate Russia, and have sort of convinced everyone else to hate them. Probably because Russians kicked out, pogroms and took property from a lot of Jews over the years (for good reasons). Also Jews hate, that's what they do.

I used to have one, it was about €3 on a market stall in a third world city, really amazing watch for the price.

Not him but theyre an acquired taste

I also have that watch.
Fuck you, mapleback. They're cheap, they work, they last forever on a single battery, and their low profile means they don't get caught up on obstructions when you're fixing a car. Replacing a serpentine belt with an obtrusive wristwatch is a pain in the ass.

they're /fa/, I both own the OP and this

It's a bargain at that price.

the DATABANK one is my favorite shit is so neat

hillary and the msm is not the left.
neocons(the extreme right) will work with any politicians that will further their goals
the idiot right lectured the left about how dangerous russia was for 50 years, what was that about?

G-Shocks are the real redpill of the watchworld

>all you faggots wearing my watch
Is the Casio F 91W /ourchronmeter/? Are we going to turn in into a hate symbol?

Shit tier

saving up for a jap made g shock

I think it's because it's one of their biggest failures. So Russia has to be punished.

I got the same watch too. Wear it on my right wrist. Wierd

Since the revisionist communist period, Russia basically got revenge upon the jews who caused the Bolshevik revolution. Russia is full blown antisemitic and essentially cause a real holocaust on jews in terms of ethnic cleansing. They didn’t expel them but most of them left.

Anyways the left here is led by formerly Russian jews and their relatives who have a hate boner for Russia because of this. The problem is judaism, jewish behavior, jewish “culture”, and jewish psychology. Just like all of our other problems

Bois

Propaganda and they needed someone to blame for Trump. The left doesn't understand what is going on in the country. They live in a fake reality. They believed all the bullshit the media pumped out about why "She" was winning and how it was "her" turn.

this mean we redpill'ed or something?

Is cleansing your country of Jewish influence, forcing the the parasite to latch onto another host some form of biological warfare? Seems like it is.

Posting superior watch

>yfw I spent $450 buying it on release

by our powers combined

For failing Communism.

Is this the 90s or something?

Casios are generally overpriced. I wear a second hand smart watch now. Bragging about paying big money for a watch is stupid. You wear it a few years then chuck it away.

The F91W is a noted watch because it is so cheap (€10 is not a fair price for one, it's usually way cheaper. Like I said I paid €3 for one, and I didn't even haggle) and ubiquitous. It was made famous as Al Qaeda's preferred watch for wiring up electronic timed detonators in one of their guides.

>Are we going to turn in into a hate symbol?
would be the best thing ever

Owned a Casio watch since given my first one aged about 8. Each one has cost less than £40 and has lasted about 10 years before I (not Casio) fuck it up by smashing it again a rockface or hitting the pavement falling off my bike,. Anyone who buys any watch other than a cheapish (dig or analog, plasic or metal) Casio watch is just wasting their money.

I don't hate Russia at all, I am agitated with the leftists for tricking the peons in this country into hating Russia when it's germany and the other cucked western europe states we should be denouncing for their behavior

They are mad the USSR collapsed.

I fancy military issue watches, especially the ww2 ones

Got this watch, but with the neutral face for

reporting in

Lol it’s good to know I’m not the only one wearing an engineering masterpiece

RARE

Our watches are more reliable and 1/100th the price, mechanicucks get out

The booms can not think for themselves (50+ years tv), and they are becoming elderly which comes with a certain level of mental calcification. They are literally sitting ducks for the propaganda of "hey the bogey man from your youth is back and badder than ever!" As far as normie gen xers, they are just butthurt as usual. I'm assuming normie millenials don't matter because of the being psychotic tranny thing.

Jews will never ever stop hating Russia. It’s personal.

Mate's $1,500 Tag Huer has had terrible timing issues. My GW-M5610 has been rock solid, just need to press and hold a couple of buttons to sync it to world atomic timing.

This is the correct answer.

The Left is bigoted and ignorant.

I have one of these bad boys. Its been through hell and it keeps on going. I used to wear it almost every day until I got myself a new mechanical watch.

it's because Americans are jealous of whiter nations, you can see this in how ass blasted they get over europeans being superior in general. This is why amerimutts all claim to be 1/32 Irish, 1/64 German, etc.

any active gps device syncs its time automatically with satellite atomic clocks every 30 seconds. So if you have a gps in your watch you already have the most accurate watch you can have.

Holy shit, guys, do you notice what I notice? All of us here, every one of us, to a man...need to lift some goddamn weights, because our forearms are not an inspiring sight.

Seriously, this is some straight-up Antifa soymale bodybuilding we're displaying today. We need to grab some fucking dumbbells and sort ourselves out.

If you think thats bad you should see the skeletons over at /fit/. Its like a goddamn necromancer convention over there.

Nice. I have one of these (pic related). Casio master race.

Because of the goober media which also complicated having a normal conversation about the subject with anyone else

Sweet. I don't really need such a time sensitive device, I just needed one that I could abuse like a cheap and dirty whore but still work flawlessly (like it has been doing for years already)

Literally a cold war holdover meme. Russia can't do fucking shit these days.

Bro same

Casio watches are the fucking best.
>$15.00
>Runs forever

I think Russia is just the scapegoat in the media. In reality, we are constantly playing war games with them. Even our proxy wars against Russia are not that serious, though they have serious implications.

It's all about power and influence, I guess.

My father has worn this watch for the last 25 years, I have had one since I was £10. Best watch in the world.

>/fit

my old casio

no it doesn't you moron. it uses terrestrial radio waves.

Shit lad, maybe Casio is worse than soy!

Why do you wear your watch over your sweater?

dare i say, /our watch/?

got mine on at the moment

Everyone on /fit/ is either a lanklet skeleton or a landwhale. And maybe 1 or 2 guys that actually lift.

Casio is /our brand/ agreed

This is now a Casio thread

It was always a casio thread.

Anyone else forgotten what this thread is about?

It is because they're white.

>Why does the left in America have a hate on for Russia?

Because they didn't have "real" communism.

Yes it does. Wtf are you on about? GPS uses satellites directly.

Have mine on my nightstand

checked
it's about fascist watches from japan

High quality Casio watches?

is that a casio?
God I loved those.

Oh, they get a pass. All the lanklets and hungry skeletons flock to /fit/ to learn the gospel of squats 'n' oats, that throws off their average. We should be beyond that, we should already have a solid baseline of physical development. And instead we all have the slender, insubstantial forearms of women, because we're indulgent and lazy. We have to rectify that.

I'm about to pull my weights out of the closet and do some curls, then chop some fucking firewood. I beseech all of you, do likewise. Let's shed some sweat and gain some muscle.

Because they abandoned Communism.

al-qaeda and Sup Forums have great taste in watches

Edata. Secure section for data. Only /biz/ fags know the importance of that.

Damn, thats a nice collection.
2nd from the left looks really good

good goym

I'm on my third F-91W at the moment; I went for the yellow instead of the blue this time. The strap broke on the last one and that's just because I wear it all the time and only take it off occasionally. It's 'water resist' so no need to take it off in the shower.

It's 09 macbook I got for free from my old job. Eat a cock

where'd you get the yellow trim one?

ive met russians christians and non religious and they are some of the nicest polite people on earth. MSM russia/collusion hysteria

u jelly, poorfags?

Protip: i have a vibrate alarm, one of the only watches by casio which has it

>weeaboo english teacher

kill yourself

G-shock's looks to bulky, looks like a toy too. Prefer what i got

Two reasons: the fall of communism (the left is still upset that this failed ideology collapsed across the globe, and that China is only communist in name only), and modern Russia isn’t on the LGBTyranny bandwagon (notice that the left went bezerk only after Putin started passing laws against the faggots, since the LGBTLMAO is at the top of the Left’s virtue signaling totem pole).

Nice.

What happened to numbers 1 and 2, though? How did they fail?

I'm on my second F-91W, and I'm not gonna lie, I got drunk and lost my first one. I came home, got really, absurdly hammered, took it off, and never found it since. It's somewhere here in my apartment, I know, and I'll find it eventually and then I'll have two on deck. But it was just less of an investment to buy a second one than to take to time to figure out where drunk-me put the first one.

I had a metal strap one once, for special occasions, but I find that my arm hairs get caught in the links.

>Eat a cock
lick a pillow

This kills Trump.

are there any cloth straps that fit?

2 was strap failure but 1 was a metal strap which kept plucking out my arm hairs so I moved to the plastic strap.

I've had the same Timex Expedition for 18 years now. I've carried it every day and aside from a couple of new batteries it's been working perfectly fine. They're damn good watches.

>cloth straps
Metal or leather if you aren't a man child.

they don't really compliment the plastic desu.