I smoked a cigarette and browsed the news. A story about niggers, written by a nigger...

>I smoked a cigarette and browsed the news. A story about niggers, written by a nigger, talked about how niggers need more et. cetera. The needs of a nigger are endless. a nigger on every television channel. a nigger in every movie. nothing but nigger music for niggers and those who with to be niggers. that is almost worse than being a nigger. at least a nigger does not want to be a nigger. a nigger does not want to be a nigger so badly he will kill everyone who is not a nigger just so that he might not be reminded that he is a nigger. I was glad to be alone again in my room, where no nigger had ever been. there are few places like this left in the world. when the nigger was the freed the world became the nigger's slave.
>At night the niggers come out, brave in the absence of light, as if the Night were an accomplice to the niggers, lending shadow to the misdeeds of the darkies. Beneath the luminescence of gaudy streetlights the gangs of niggers, in feral nigger packs, would stumble and howl, liquored-up on cheap nigger drinks and enthused by the scantily clad negresses. In the day these niggers were more docile. The tumult of the niggers grew tedious and I decided to leave, to walk perhaps to a place where no niggers ever went. To do this I needed to walk down the niggerstained streets and wait in subway overrun by niggers. Every nigger looked at me as if waiting for me to call them what they, as niggers, knew what I, as not a nigger, knew them to be. Most of the passengers were niggers or niglets. Each nigger stared at the other niggers with the suspicion that infects every nigger due to the violence inherent in each nigger and no one knows what a nigger is capable of more than a nigger. that is why niggers always leer as they do, for niggers assume that everyone has a propensity for violence equal to a nigger's.

that's beautiful baby

>there

This. Is. Powerful.

>when the nigger was the freed the world became the nigger's slave.
This was deep

>doesn't know the difference between their and there
A nig made this tweet

Niggers, not even once.

Black Panther is a 70's Blaxploitation movie in a fancy 2010's Marvel/Disney finish.

Better give those BLACK dollars back to the BLACK community.

I don't see how promoting ethnopluralism is a bad thing

I'm so glad this happened. thank you leaf, i read until the second sentence and realised what it was and its so perfect

kek'd

This needs to be a copy pasta.

I too saw that thread on /lit/

>there

How the fuck do you use the right "their" twice in a row and then use the wrong one twice in the same sentence?

>there

post link to article in macro

I didn't read a word of all that bullshit you wrote, but I do have a question:
If black people don't want to consume media centered around white people because it doesn't represent their experiences/life, why should white people want to consume media centered around black people?

*their
*their

I applaud your autism if you transcribed that word from word from that one screencap.
Speaking of which, I really hope that user publishes that book. I'm dying to read it.

>I didn't read a word of all that bullshit you wrote

Too bad, because the only point of this thread was to post that copypasta and provoke a few laughs.

You just need to learn about diversity more is all, leaf.

>doesn't know difference between their and there
>whatever I'll use both 50/50

That was a good day.

>that's why its only possible in fantasy fiction
pottery

Wonder how many newfags can't ID Dylan Roof's manifesto when they see it?

Impressive post, for a leaf. I don't imagine you're too nigger'd up there unless you're deep in a city's bowels.

This isn't from his manifesto