Give me ONE reason to hate niggers without giving me a reason to hate men as a whole

Give me ONE reason to hate niggers without giving me a reason to hate men as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1600_in_science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bix newd

statistics

There isn't one

On the Day of the Rope black or white all penis niggers will hang

Sage.

They take our women

>statistics
>without giving a reason to hate men as a whole
lrn2read stupid penisnigger

male genocide when?

You are part of the problem. Die alone as your eggs rot in the toilet and trash can.

Sage

Niggers are stupid

Men are all more violent than women. Men rape and molest children at higher rates.
Men perform poorer in school and have a higher rate of autism then their female counterparts.

Drink it sister. Female supremacy is the final redpill.

You shouldn't hate them at all. What you should hate is their forced integration into white societies.

Same statistics say men are more viilent than women. Should I hate all men?
A good point but I don't want to taken by a white man either. Especially a fat Sup Forumscuck.
lol no argument
Statisically compared to the pussy having master race you're all stupid.

Men operate on a spectrum, from Asian to Negro
>asian tier: top intelligence quotient, high motivation, low physical ability, low propensity for violence.
Special Ability: hive mind (all operate as one)
>white tier: medium-high intelligence, medium motivation, medium physical ability, medium propensity for violence
Special Ability: reality warping (make what was once impossible, possible)
>brown tier: medium-low intelligence, high motivation, low physical ability, high propensity for violence
Special ability: resilience (can live in sub human conditions)
>black tier: low intelligence, low motivation, high physical ability, high propensity for violence
Special ability: chimp out (when attacking, can summon any number of additional blacks for support)

this

GIBS
ME
DAT

personal opinions
thats why
nigger

OP is a nigger and a faggot. Go back to Africa and take your wild pack of chimps with you.

I don't hate niggers, I make fun of them because it's funny.

Now if I was an alt-right newcuck from r/The_Donald who took this shit too seriously I would say you should hate niggers then pull some retarded mental gymnastics to explain away why men as whole don't deserve it despite failing all the same tests compared to women niggers do to whites.

Sup Forumss own internal logic makes jews the master race and a male genocide inevitable.

They don't contribute to society.

now start doing those mental triple backflips, I want to see you try to argue men didn't build civilization

#killallmen

holy k3k

lol all men contribute to child rape statistics

Leaf talks about contribution to society. You go back to Africa too leaf nigger. Take your faggot PM with you and get eaten by a pack of chimps

DA MORE YOU GROW DA FOOD DA MORE WE WILL MURDA YOU SO STOP DOING DAT

Unless you count Mediterraneans who only ever seem to count when you faggots need them white men contributed fuck all to society until 400 years ago. You were a bunch of primitive tribals conquered by brown Europeans.

Same shit with women. We're smarter, it's just statistics. The way you're chimping out over this makes you sound like a nigger.

If you cant understand that blacks commit more crimes then let’s continue to break it down.

Let’s compare men and women, but we’ll specify by race. How about, asian men and black females? Who do you think commits more crime? So theoretically in an all female world, you’d still have a nigger problem...

point taken
after the male genocide sheboons will be relegated to Africa and nowhere else.

crime rates

You're clearly the one who doesn't understand the statistics. Men are more violent, more prone to theft, more mentally unstable and or more suicidal than women. Arguing "b-b-but niggers are worse" doesn't make men less niggardly.

It's literally a fact you delusional Sup Forumscuck.

I love Twilight Sparkle!

Notice how everyone screaming muh statistics is ignoring the statistics
>male logic

3/10 no jew and slav tier

penisniggers BTFO

You sound pretty chimped out though.

But all crimes are commited by humans, and therefore you should hate humans and not just men!!!

>evidence backed by the same statistics Sup Forums fellates and literal facts are a chimpout
>snappy nonargument with no evidence is redpilled though
So this is the power of the cock

476 to 1 genius ratio whore. Four-hundred and seventy six to ONE.

a world without males would end in 1 generation
a world without niggers would populate other worlds

WE WUZ PATRIARCHY N SHIIIEEET

>men are more prone to violence as we were hunters during early age of humanity

Wow you totally gave me light and enlightment.
Now go back smoking weed or taking crack.

White men respect the law.

You probably don't want to believe this, but that's literally the only difference between "having the ability to rape" and "actually doing the raping."

>Unless you count Mediterraneans who only ever seem to count when you faggots need them white men contributed fuck all to society until 400 years ago.
Are you pulling this out of your ass? Italy contributed alot, but so did many other countries:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1600_in_science

I know it's a Wikipedia article, but what do you have?

A world without niggers would've had a severly crippled cotton industry.

I'm not for kill all men, I'm in favor of breeding pens where only chad 10/10s are spared. The rest of you subhumans I'd have aborted in the womb.

Ask me how I know you’re a fucking tranny

>Same statistics say men are more viilent than women. Should I hate all men?
Men contribute more than women, so it balances out the higher crime rate. Niggers don't contribute more than whites.

wtf

>I know it's a Wikipedia article, but what do you have?
lol just how strong is your double-think that you're pretending this thread isn't covered in statistics proving men are more violent than women?

It's a fact penisnigger. Of you could read for more than 10 seconds maybe you wouldn't lag behind girls in school so often.

OP is a trannyfag, disregard the post.

i agree but the problem is the criteria with to separate "subhumans" from the "worth"
there is no value that can be used to compare one baby to another
only after a member enter the society is where you can see if its good or bad, but then it's already too late because he is part of the society already!
it's a paradox

>lol just how strong is your double-think that you're pretending this thread isn't covered in statistics proving men are more violent than women?
Why would I pretend it's not true?

Whatever, you are insane and not worth responding to anyway.

Fucking disgusting

Yeah, we actually wuz.

What I wanna know is where the camera came from.

How much have white men created that you take advantage of so much?, that's your answer.

White men actually produce things that are useful

That just means men are alpha as fuck

If anything I'm been convinced white men should try following the example of the black male and just demand gibs from you indecisive entitled cunts

Aggression and micro-jewry is in nigger blood

What are some threads where Sup Forums's own retarded """logic""" bites it in the ass?

Niggers are not men, but a primitive relic species of ape- like homnids.

>men commit more crimes
I understand that was your original point. Which was what i was responding to.

Did you read my shit about asian men and black females? Do you need me to spell that bit out for you?

Really makes you think...

Go back to fucking r/eddit, faggot.

>penisniggers will defend this

You need to fuck off back to Sup Forums with that weak b8.

That commit more crime.

>no argument lol
What the fuck happened to you Sup Forums? You faggots used to be able to argue to the death. Now you give up and admit defeat almost as fast as the tumblrites you bitch about.

Fuck off newfag, nu/pol/ got 70% of it's traffic in the last 2 years. Most of which came from reddit.

see

and
Let me explain to you exactly what's going to happen you brainless sluts. Bio-bags are already completed
You have been made obsolete. You're done. Finito.
Soon enough we're going to start genociding you worthless parasites.
And then, then we're going to do what we were always meant to. Subjugate this pitiful universe.

Damn, if I knew men were so easily butthurt by facts I'd have started using them sooner instead of just lying on mmos to get free shit out of desperate betas looking for an online gf.

Butthurt because you're deliberately being a fucktard?

Your personal obfuscation of this entire subject is retarded and you're being called out for it.
I think it's you that is butthurt, males have testosterone, that testosterone gets shit you use in your day and life invented/maintained.

Meanwhile like you say, you sit playing MMO's all day like the sweaty greasy fat retard you are.

>What the fuck happened to you Sup Forums?
>nu/pol/ got 70% of it's traffic in the last 2 years. Most of which came from reddit.
That's what happened. There's too many redditors to argue with.

lol please, you faggots are self-hating hyper aggressive subhumans and you reak of insecurity. You'll just as soon kill each other over scuffed shoes like the niggers you pretend to be better than. Truth is you hate yourselves to. How many of you play as girls in online games? Spend all your time watching animes of cute girls doing cute things. You faggots all wish you were girls and you know it. You already peetend to be. 90% of girls in mmos and vrchat are boys. You know how creepy that shit is? To know all men are jealous they don't have a pussy?

Fuck old Sup Forums openly admitted it you dumb newcuck. Stay a permivirgin newfag. To me white men have only one advantage over black men, you have more money to shower my sweet ass with. And you don't hesitate to hand it over either. Literally one conversation and you faggots are handing me free shit.

>You faggots all wish you were girls and you know it

Yes and I've never denied it. Keep it above the belt please you vindictive cunt.

To many people came and shit up the board. Its actually the exact thing you are doing now.

lets start by talking about things women have invented
pic related

That's right whore. Ignore the entire part where I pointed out that your entire sex is now completely worthless and provides nothing exclusive to this world.
As for that worthless babbling, I laughed my ass off. What men do best is army slut.
Soon, the only thing you're gonna get showered with are bullets as we pile your broken bodies on the streets before we set out.

Fuck off bitch. Saged just for pussyposting, it seems as if you mistyped the board address
>>>/ktchn/