Éire/pol/ - Rightful High King Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtube.com/watch?v=LWb91E7wotU
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

>McDonald succeeds Adams at helm of SF
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0210/939695-sinn-fein-leadership/

>Report shows 'concern' over reform in DOJ
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0210/939756-department-of-justice/

>Court rules against Pro Life Campaign application
rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0207/938882-supreme-court-unborn-ruling/

>Social media facing tax hikes under proposal to tackle 'fake news' threat
independent.ie/business/technology/social-media-facing-tax-hikes-under-proposal-to-tackle-fake-news-threat-36588326.html

>SF and DUP closer to agreement
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fin-and-dup-closer-to-agreement-36588328.html

>Varadkar may suffer as 'bulletproof' claim starts to look porous
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/varadkar-may-suffer-as-bulletproof-claim-starts-to-look-porous-36588343.html

>New poll shows only 10% of voters would back 'Irexit'
thejournal.ie/ireland-leave-eu-poll-february-2018-3836085-Feb2018/

>McDonald to lay out vision to "modernise" SF
thejournal.ie/mary-lou-mcdonald-sinn-fein-3842538-Feb2018/

>Muslim spokesman criticised for saying it's acceptable for girls to undergo FGM
thejournal.ie/doctor-fgm-criticised-3844898-Feb2018/

Bump

Bit of a late start but fair play

Ceann seems to have disappeared.

McDonald is doubling down on both the IRA ties and hardcore progressivism
Will our next election give them power?

I wouldn't imagine there will be much change in the voter base in the immediate future

Didn't expect an Éire/pol/ so late.
Good man

Stop genocide

>McDonald is doubling down on both the IRA ties
A bit of a setback for the National Party but a smart move on SF's part.

Gib me dem nuttz gingy
Dis ez my forest now

We shall gather our troops and meet you in the morn, make haste young reds for tomorrow we go to battle

Sheeeeeeeeiiit
WOOOP WOOOP MUFUGGIN NOOD BIX

Do something bitch

#GreyLivesMatter

Get it together lads. How old are we

The grey squirrels carry the squirrel pox virus which is 100% fatal to red squirrels but never fatal to greys. The pox was brought when the American greys came in. The reds have been on this patch of land since the last ice age and have as much a right to be represented on an anonymous message board devoted to ireland as much as most that is discussed on this board

>IRA ties
Good thing

>hardcore progressivism
Bad thing

No sense of humour, probably a Prod

>"Modernising" SF
>Women running SF
>Cutting off all IRA ties so SF can become even more pussified

Just when you thought SF couldn't get any worse

Don't let people think of Sinn Fein as all high and mighty all of a sudden lads. Mary Lou is just as bad as that traitor Adams. If you hear people talking about them as a national party and one that cares about a United Ireland tell them the truth. The evils those bastards bring such as gay marriage abortion and a boat load of immigrants. What good is a United Ireland if half of it's foreign. Continue to raise awareness about the true national party and the real man for this country Justin Barrett

What are you doing to save the red squirrels then. Cause posting on a political board will do fuck all

Good man yourself

Ar dheis ar aghaidh!

Rate my lyrics
>Come out ye blacks and trans
>Come out and fight me like a man
>Show Varadkar that his nation is in tatters
>Tell zer how the alt-right
>Made you shite your pants in fright
>On the day the fenians took back all that mattered

Looking for suggestions and improvements, and possibly to do the entire song.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

>the alt-right
You mean gay American paedophiles? Nah lad

Well for one thing I told the people of this board about the squirrel pox of which not many people know about, now the seeds are planted and more people know and will tell others and awareness will grow. I have also secured a shipment of ak-47s for our oppressed brothers to defend their land and women

We're not the alt-right. We need to start are own movement. Something original and fresh.

>We need to start are own movement. Something original and fresh.
Yeah it's called the National Party

Grey sympathizing scumbag

bump

his eyes are telling me this guy loves whisky.

As I said, work in progress. Meant to be a meme just to piss of some left wing nutters, and alt-right was a two syllable term that fitted better than NP.

I'm open to suggestions.

I'm part of the national party tho. I'm jut saying going under the alt-right umbrella is dumb cause their a bunch of larpers

We are not "alt-right".
We are the Irish Nationalist movement. We are nothing new. We go back a long time. Lets not compromise the word nationalist.

Anyone see that episode of the Tommy Tiernan show where he had on that woman who was a "sex positive" shrink? That's the start of the pro pedo campaign in this country. Don't think it will get very far but was surprised Tommy didn't call her out when she said she didn't care about age

Fair play to you. While are country is actually being destroyed by foreigners and feminists you armed the squirrels. Very admirable. Why don't ye go hunt the grey fuckers yourself

Watching bbc 2 right now. Talking about SF

Thank you. Although are heroes like Padraig and Caesment are being hijacked by the left. Had a lecturer tell me there was a high chance Padraig was gay. Made me want to walk out of the class

NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP NP

I might just do that
What justification did your lecturer have for that ridiculous claim?

Do you hate what the the rubberbandits have became as much as I? It's extremely cringe I want to vomit my intestines out of my ass everytime I see that flappy fucking tesco bag

Spar* ..even worse *puke*

I'll help ye if you go ahead with that pal.

Not funny, we need a serious nigger/Islamist culling program, they are an invasive species and smell like shit

They went through a few of those leftist indocternantion camps like women's studies and shit like that, even the most reasonable person who didn't know what was going on would be susceptible due to the fact they lie and guilt you into agreeing with them, after a year of that you hold the views by default. It's actually quiet sad cause I don't know if you can undo it. Yuri bezmenov said that the demoralisation process once completed was irriversable

We were talking about masculinity and feminity in old Ireland. He than said it was ironic that the rebels were so masculine as Padraig's sexuality is often questioned. Where did we go so wrong lads

What do you think about their views that feminism actually helps lads. As lads shouldn't be forced to support the family and feel the need to be so masculine. I personally would love to have them fuck off. Liked their old stuff tho. Why are we taking lads with plastic bags in their heads serious anyway

Was anyone also watching?

That's madness, I'm pretty sure he was staunchly Catholic and would have been repulsed by such a claim being made about him

Irish republicanism is inherently leftist

The absolute fucking state of Sinn Féin

No, what were they saying?

>What do you think about their views that feminism actually helps lads
If they actually believe that the movement that calls people who disagree with them small dicked basement dwelling neckbeards is good for men's mental health then I have the Drogheda Bridge to sell them.

It upsets us man. If you look at their argument aswell it's absolutely bollox. He cried after a close member of the revival of Éire got married. The reason he cried was due to the fact that he thought this man wouldn't devote as much time to the cause. Don't even get me started on how they try to destroy Casement's name

Feminists unironically want to genocide men.

Fuckers can't leave anything alone, it's what they are trained to do criticise something to the point that the complete opposing viewpoint is the accepted one. It's history being rewritten in front of our very eyes

On about SF and they hand Mary on talking about progressiveness. Abortion, gay marriage, a squeaky clean, brand new Sinn Féin. Same old bollocks.
Looks to me like they'll be doubling down on the progressive faggotry.

They will end up losing a large portion of their voter base if a truck of peace comes to our streets God forbid

Up the 'Ra was golden shit man and ya the fact that this is some fucking pissbaby excuse for Irish normie culture and "understandment" makes me sick to my stomach I want to kill the people that would see us a nation of pussified fucking cucks no wonder we choose to die in the face of such hopeless weakery

Yer not aware of Little Lad of the Tricks, are ya?

WHO IS THE HIGH KING OF IRELAND!?

That poem is about Pearse talking to his younger self, not pedophilia like the west brits claim.

Hugo Ricciardi O'Neill, Count of Clanaboy and Viscount of Santa Mónica is the rightful Ard Rí of Ireland.

Is he a Quadroon? :/

I thought it was just supposed to be a metaphor for the nation
In any case, I was only highlighting the common argument for Pearse's alleged homosexuality, which nobody had mentioned

He's Portuguese.

K. I love Portugal but that line is basically dead without some serious reverse breeding, he should marry the largest and most fertile cailin in the wesht

*not Justin Barrett obv

God bless the man

Is it snowin for anyone? :)

The NP will always be a boys club , right?

ID: GOY

KEEEEEEEEEEK