Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

I don't even know how you deal with facts be stay right wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't even know how you deal with facts be stay right wing.

Brown has had a universal health care bill ready to sign for months. He won't do it because the state can't afford something that is twice their budget.
Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of homeless they can't deal with.

this bait is shittier then your ass after your toilet paper gets taken and redistributed to homeless people. Sage.

7 trillion in surplus? the absolute state of delusion here is hilarious. all fields folks

>don't know how you deal with facts
>has a commie flag
it's easy when we see delusional knobs like you making us look like geniuses

*billion

Where is your proofs of surplus commie fag?
Also the state gets federal funding...we could shut that down and see what happens
You have to go back.

Then they don't need government support? Good

Chew you have a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

None of you have proven me wrong.

That absolute state of conservshits

1st link on google
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

The absolute state of the right wing.

California pays more in federal taxes than it receives, that's a surplus

Is that why the governor decided he needed to increase tax on gasoline and vehicle purchases?
And yeah, surplus yet we can't afford universal healthcare... You like communism so much? Go live in China, North Korea or something, make yourself scarce.

Why doesn't it use that surplus to fix its infrastructure?

Record number of people fleeing the state

Hmmm, it's like California's economy has two large mega industries nation's inside of them.

California is the poorest state in the union when you adjust for rents and cost of living.
there are 65K+ homeless in LA county alone

thats a population larger then most towns in the US let that sink in

KEK youre right they are having an exodus at the moment.

i dont even know how you deal with english. spic.

Who knew using cheap illegal immigrant labour would make so much money!
>What you would expect from the same people whose democrat forefathers got rich from using slaves.

sage and report shill threads

I want leave but don't know how

Hmmmm

lmao the entire right wing is meme

>find job in another state
>....
>profit!

Wow, 8 billion dollars (actually $5B)
>Since fiscal year 2011-12, California’s general fund spending has ballooned from about $86 billion to $125 billion in the current fiscal year, which ends June 30.

>huge amounts of Californians leaving the state
>Massive illegal and homeless population
>Increased social programs (which means higher tax rates and a poorer middle class)

Sounds wonderful.

Does this mean they can secede? If so, good riddance!

>when you now have to build a wall to keep people IN but it’s okay because drumpfs wall is racist

>When your entire state is propped up by Silicon Valley Medical Marijuana sales and Hollywood but you still somehow attribute the state's budget surplus to a bunch of low IQ mestizos and homeless niggers in an attempt to prove a Cambodian basket weaving forum wrong

see
you have failed to prove this thread has merit.

Again besides random bloggers stating what he 'wishes' to leave behind. Ima need to see a satisfact.

White Demographic Collapse is the wild card in the Identity Politics game. The Baby Boomer Generation will be in it's 80's in about 20 years. The non white populations, especially the Hispanic one, will have grown massively as they have high fertility rates and are being imported to fuel the Cheap Labor Racket. In terms of California, the Hispanics could probably organize and overthrow the Jewish Masters and Good Goy Whites tonight if they desired to do so. I bet the real race wars begin aroudn 2045. If the economy crashes, the could begin a lot sooner. Perhaps in 2020, just two years away. An economic boom would slow down the troubles by about 10 years, making the wars happen in the mind 2050's.

The two don't even compare - youre showing a state in better overall terms than california. "Oh but we're both in debt UC?" - the entire nations in debt. Some are just less of a leech than California. I'm grabbing my GEP gun.