Dragon Ball Super

>gives no fucks about his entire timeline being erased
>"double the power!"
What went wrong?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

/our guy/

Reminder that Fatsoppo is light work

>Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful

Super ruined Trunks, who was once my favourite Dragon Ball character. Guess it's back to Yamcha.

Jiren. enjoy being smug for now, you'll be jobbing to me soon.

>tfw DBFZ is doing Trunks right

Indeed baby

FATHER

caulifa.... the tingles.... i need them.....

I'M GAY

Why do you think this guy will even be important?

Sike!

I got a husband bitch now get jobbed by Ayylmao or something

The smugness. Just like best girl will be important.

strange way to spell /our pedro/

holy shit the manga was so much better than the anime.

Ohhhh you

>18 patricians claiming this thread. Jobhan fags get btfo.

18fag twins?

>marrying a jobber

reminder Caulifla stinks

You have no idea what you're talking about newfag. Dicasty is a fucking meme who no one unironically likes. This doesn't even excuse Scarz's art that's just as shit. You should feel bad to fapping to it.

I want to see Caulifla dominating and spanking Android 18

What is this angel for?

>who took out two people before you
>who's long time friends with someone who is beating the shit out of you right now

"Okay Gohan, I'm off an another adventure!"

Because he's representing a Universe which he should not be in.

Oooooh Hooo Hoooo Hoooooo I come bearing gifts!

10/10

Dancing.

I wouldn't say they ruined him so much that they forgot who he was. Super Trunks fit the characterization of Trunks when he first arrived in the past and killed Frieza, jobbed against the android etc. But he should've looked older, more grizzled, and smarter based on how he was at the end of the Cell arc.

He looks younger in Super because of the artstyle

Reminder that Botamagetta is the strongest fusion

I have a theory that he is in the arena solely to counter Jiren and jiren knows which is why he isn't fighting. Gotta stay on alert for the manlet

Jiren is a bitch who hides behind his teammates.

why are there two threads

False.

Botamagetta has no weakness

Did he really look like that has it really been that long since I've read DBZ

What are your favorite side characters?

Mine are Jeice and Yajirobe

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Does Satan count as a side character?

If not then Salza and King Vegeta.

I guess so, considering he never played a main role; just as a supporting character at most.
Nice alternatives, however.

>Future Bulma watched all of her friends, and her lover get slaughtered by the Androids
>after helping rebuild society, she watched it all be destroyed again
>she spent her last dies in hiding, just wishing to see Vegeta again
>she was murdered by someone wearing the face of one of her best friends
>then she was erased from existence. She probably didn't even get to see Vegeta one last time in otherworld before being erased, since Future Vegeta was probably in hell or reincarnated
>her son doesn't give one single fuck

Yes

gohan

Does "side character" include the supporting cast (ex. Mr. Satan, Pilaf Gang) or do you mean small characters like General Blue and Suno?

king of zeni

This one reminds me of Super's Trunks

Only in the last chapter that takes place a couple of years after the Cell Saga in Future Trunks' own timeline.

Super trunks had the best hair. Super saiyan forhead need not apply.

Does Viz have no proofreaders? I remember last chapter having some bad typos / mistranslations as well

What's "double the power!" supposed to mean?
What happened?

super vegerot

It's a reference to the foursomes they are going to have.

Kamen Rider Pupper when?

When told there would already be another Trunks and Mai in the timeline they're going, Trunks just says "having two of us will double the power!".

The breeding power.

Will Mai be able to handle the doubled power?

Can Trunks fuse with Trunks and if so would it increase their power?

Would you be able to get along with yourself Sup Forums? Or would you assert yourself as the dominant "real" you?

Yep

Yes and according to Toyo's logic they would then refuse the defusion due to both participants being the same person.

And if he went through his Kai training he'd be able to sustain a permanent Potara fusion. Bravo Toriyama.

both
lol

but it is DOUBLE THE POWER user

Yes.

Ladies please

Soon user was right all along

IS VEGETA GONNA JOB TOMORROW?

I can't remember, what happened to all the survivors that Trunks was protecting in that timeline? Did they get erased with Zeno or did Zamasu kill them already?

>Zamasu kill them already?
This

does the pope shit in the woods?

...Sauce?

STOP

Go back to the other thread

>enjoy each other while you can

He's not evil

His face looks so fucking punchable.

Grand Priest reminds me of a boss's super arrogant office manager who's way too proud of his job

I want to throat-fuck this tyrant!

Nah, grand priest is too handsome for that.

Reminder that there's 24 Hours left.

Never forget

So Sup Forums which dragonball series is the best? I finally got caught up on super and now I'm in the mood to go rewatch one of the old series

Get back to the tournament and stop posting, Hit

Hey guys, I just noticed..
Don't you think Daishinkan looks like the angels?

>I finally got caught up on super and now I'm in the mood to go rewatch one of the old series
The original dragon ball is really good. Wacth it subbed. It is a little bit faithfull to the original but still has censorship issues. On the other had, the Z dub is a clusterfuck. Don't watch it. Z subbed will let you hear joji yanamis kaio in his prime, along with horikawa and nozawa and most others.

He's their dad

The original Dragon Ball. Manga series, that is, I didn't like the anime as much.

Who?

GT

Furryfucks dead? good.

No he doesn't you retard. nice headcanon

>Caulifa... the tingles... I need them...

Early Dragon Ball

Original Dragon Ball has always been my favorite