Shingeki no Kyojin

What are you expecting the most from Season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGF7DC6MYtc&ab_channel=AbriHaruka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For pic related to be the cliffhanger season 3 ends on.

Everything between the basement to the ocean to be skipped over to fit into a 25 episode season.

>not wanting Grisha's cuck story
why tho

also you're delusional if you think they'd skip over what's in the basement

Endgame

They'll go into it in season 4. Knowing that humanity is fine and the ocean are big enough cliffhangers.

Reiner is so handsome.

Discuss Hisu's body.

>Scout? You see something?

People still denied this truth.

Lots and lots of Levi advertising

And lot of baldies opening second threads because manlet triggereds so much kek.
Season 3 will be a fun ride.

"N-nothing..."

>...

This is good but what's up with Hisu's tits? Guess they don't wear bras.

I quite like the notion of her not wearing underwear.

Ymir's ghost pls.

If Ymir would like that, then she has good taste.

Hansamu~

He is the best! Worthy of love and so many other lovely and positive things!

Erwin is the greatest MAN!

Will we ever learn anything new about Annie?
Also, when the fuck do we get back on goddamn Paradis?

>Huh?

>Will we ever learn anything new about Annie?
Hopefully very soon.

>Also, when the fuck do we get back on goddamn Paradis
I actually quite like the Marley arc.

Yes but after last chapter enough is enough

Endgame right here, brothers.

Yes, it would make sense that they return to Paradis now, what with the Warriors having landed on the shore and made their way inland. Although, I can see Isayama following through with it and following BRA all the way up until the opening moments of Trost.

>the opening moments of Trost.
We need to see Eren vs Colossal from Bert's pov.

Yes, that would be an excellent scene for sure.

I love AM.

I actually wouldn't mind that

Mikasa is so evil.

Yes but besides from Falco and maybe Reiner, I don't have any emotional attachment to these characters, I wanna go back to Paradis, see what the fuck they've been doing meanwhile, how they grew older and such. But yeah, I already see it, Marley-side coming to Trost and the very moment they get there/they are approaching, we get to see "le epic entrance" by /ourguys/

>I don't have any emotional attachment to these characters, I wanna go back to Paradis, see what the fuck they've been doing meanwhile, how they grew older and such.
I just want the story to keep going, so I'm fine with however long it takes. But I do want to see Paradis again too

nice edit

More fujo official art.

Bras weren't invented until 1914. Walldians don't have the technology yet.

more this

More of YH kissing?

No lesbian acts or Satan worshippers on a Christian board please.

that and sasha eating

you>>>pol now
this is a korean cartoon and comic board.

More Hisu.

Than god Ymir is dead and we'll only see lonely and depressed Historia.

>canon deniers
I accept canon.

Is that a FAMAS?

Historia being the dom is gross.

I feel like Hisu is a dom, while she was a sub acting as Krista.

This. Do you have any with Hisu as the submissive party?

I would like to see sub Krista and dom Hisu

I always thought it was funny how the made Hisu so tiny and Ymir so tall for the sake of the physical contrast. I like the original version a lot too, she looks very determined.

Ymir and Historia being physical opposites is part of YH's charm also she looks a lot more like Eren in her concept design.

>Ymir and Historia being physical opposites is part of YH's charm
Pretty much.

I very much agree, I love how tiny she is.

if greatest you mean deadest then yeah he's pretty dead

First time I hear someone saying he likes gnomes, absolutely disgusting.

That gnome is cute.

They're showing everything up until the ocean scene, silly.

Hisu isn't a gnome, she's just small.

I want to bury my face in Levi's armpit hair and taste his manly scent before licking his abdomen all the way down until the bush.

She's a disgusting gnomelet. If you impregnated her there's a 50% chance of creating a manlet. Is that what you want? A manlet for a son?

Well, I wouldn't want her to get pregnant if she was going to have a boy, but her daughters would be very cute indeed.

Cute

Hisu isn't for pregnancy, she is for cuddling.

This.

>Well, I wouldn't want her to get pregnant if she was going to have a boy, but her daughters would be very cute indeed.
This is a slippery slope user. Even if she had gnomelet daughters who were indeed cute, those daughters could still possibly give birth to manlet children. So the only way to eradicate manlets from the gene pool is to stop breeding gnomelets. All short people should die virgins, it's the only way, lest we get another generation of disgusting ugly Levis

Alright so finally caught up with the manga

I can't believe I actually expected something good to come out of this piece of shit manga. It was all fine until they reached the fucking basement. What a boring ass twist. Is that all the fucking author could come up with? It#s so far fetched - and so many fucking characters I would never care about. I just read 10 chapters about some stupid side characters that I hate: Fuck this shit.

Dropped.

Fucking kill yourself already CWL

Hisu doesn't need to reproduce, she has an orphan army.

(You)

I'm just saying that she's pretty and would have nice daughters.

someone post that pic with Annie holding a apple, please.

Did Ymir draw this delusion?

And I'm just saying short women are like succubi. They may be cute but they're the ones who ensure the survival of the inferior manlet race. If we don't stop knocking up short women manlets will exist forever.

Who cares about the existance of manlets. Not having cute short women would be much worse.

You know there's also a chance the child can be tall, or are you a manlet yourself?

Shouldn't Hisu have the biggest rack?

Yes, it's off model. The idea of Ymir thinking of her like that is funny.

Not my problem. Let other people deal with fixing the genepool. I just want a Hisu.

I'm not sure, sorry.

Yes.

Do you not know how genes work? Even if the shortness is dormant it will still exist in their DNA and it come become active further down the lineage. The only way to get rid of the manlet gene entirely is to not breed short women.

Sorry but your little pedophilia obsession is far less important than manlet genocide. Manlets are a plague to society. Just look at Levi and Armin they basically ruined SNK as a series.

Post the ones where anons drew Hisu with huge tits.

>Levi and Armin
Huh. You're starting to have some point. But then again Bert was also a blemish despite being a complete lanklet. Clearly the opposite holds true too.

Sadly I don't have that one.

Manlet detected.

Aw, too bad. I don't have them anymore.

So what's everyone's favourite Hisu, and why?

I'm 6'4 but ok

Not mine, plus she is product of incest. I prefer pic related.

Disgusting.

not sure if you deluded shiperfags are not just shitposting but do you even realize eren is dying 13 years in (so in 7 years from this point on) and there won't be any ship with him? idiots

Kill yourself.

Yeah I know.
Fucking condoms.
I'd have gone rawdog as fuck in both of them and drained my balls deep into their spasming innocent cunnies.
What kind of sick trash are they trying to push!

You're disgusting. First of all, Eren isn't gay, Armin is the worst and Mikasa is just awful.

>EMAfag
Ew.

>she is product of incest
What did he mean by this?

Hopefully not this

Ymir needs to find new hobbies
youtube.com/watch?v=AGF7DC6MYtc&ab_channel=AbriHaruka

It's pretty much confirmed right? All I've seen was speculation.

No he isn't, he is bi.

Eren is many things, but he doesn't like men. We should go back to posting cute pictures of Hisu.