Actor Robert De Niro Stabs U.S. In Back While Traveling Abroad

Does anyone still like this guy? He has a severe case of derangement syndrome...

>Hollywood star Robert De Niro took aim at the Trump administration's stance on climate change, telling a packed audience in the Middle East that he was visiting from a "backward" country suffering from "temporary insanity."
>He said that in the country he's describing, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency suggested last week that global warming may be a good thing for humanity.
>"I am talking about my own country, the United States of America. We don't like to say we are a 'backward' country so let's just say we're suffering from a case of temporary insanity," he added.
>De Niro received applause and laughs when he said the U.S. "will eventually cure itself by voting our dangerous leader" out of office. He spoke Sunday at Dubai's World Government Summit.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/11/Actor-Robert-De-Niro-Stabs-US-In-Back-While-Traveling-Abroad

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow he looks like shit
ready for a pine box

>fuck nigger hookers
>get recorded eating what comes out of their poophole
>get blackmailed into promoting jewish propaganda
serves him right for being a degenerate

Are you talking about De Niro or Trump?

the high heels in that nigger's liftshoes are petroleum based
fuck that little fella

hes so mad he cant get that pizza and hotdog anymore

most of the hollywood whores who dedicate themselves to politics are blackmailed to do so because they've fucked kids on camera.

Typical subversive kike faggot, after disrespecting this country and it's leader he'll fly back then tell all the leftist brainwashed youth "oy vey even the middle east is laffing at us for dis. dey even said we hav temporary insanity"

Running out of kiddie blood.

How childish. Sad!

logan act violation

SOMEONE TOOK ALL OF HIS SPAGHET'

I would be angry all the time too if I married an literal sheboon and produced an congoid abomination.

Fucking Cuck who hasn't been in a good film since the mid 90s.

Disgusting mixed Mutt kids as a bonus.

degenerate kike

kek

The lack of conscientiousness/awareness from people like this is astounding. He's talking about a "backwards" country while giving a talk in a country where homosexuality is a capital crime. Where "apostasy" also carries the death penalty. Where chattel slavery is still a normal practice, where women are widely discriminated against.

And the fucking ridiculous irony doesn't even occur to this jackass, the audience, or all the foreign journalists present. How can you be that unaware? Is it just ignorance?

This. So fucking much.

It really activates my almonds how someone who could act so well (see Awakenings), which requires intelligence, can at the same time be so fucking stupid.

Exactly. They all repeat the same bullshit. Boycott their films, make them nobodies again.

I see what you did there. Try harder, you lazy clown.

I bet you're right. He's so irrationally angry at Trump.

This. And those digits are extraordinary.

Great post. The truth.

Reminder that Deniro is a coal burning manlet with half nog kids who is poor and has to act in a bunch of shitty movies because his nigger wife spends all his money.

Sometimes I wonder what I would be like if I had a zillion dollars and for the last 30 years was surrounded by people who did nothing but kiss my ass.

I'd probably be fucked in the head as well.

I actually did it to bump the thread, just like this response :^)

Robert de Niro fails to realize people will hate us no matter what.

Yup

>signalling morality whilst in Dubai

what a broken little man

Isn’t he suspected to be in a cia?

He’s children are black. He couldn’t care less about the future for white people.

Bait, but no.

Who knows. There are probably many Hollywood scum who are in the CIA but we'll never know for sure.

thats meet the parents bruh

One of the fascinating things about De Niro is how he spend so much of his time arguing about Trump. Doesn't he have any other things at all to do in his life? As an actor he should be well aware of the Shakespearean phrase the lady doth protest too much, methinks. The fact that he just complains about Trump 24/7 makes it pretty clear that he's hiding something. Extremely high probability that his IQ is very low.

Cucked video about toxic masculinity and #metoo has been reuploaded. It got trashed hardcore yesterday. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac

I only drink organic almond milk. Try again.

What a diagrace. Was he always like this? I can't even watch Taxi Driver without cringing now.

He's talking shit about half the country to a room full of derka derks. This is treason in my book..revoke his passport.

Obviously they are aware, they just want to bash Trump/Republicans and look progessive.

>most of the hollywood whores who dedicate themselves to politics are blackmailed to do so because they've fucked kids on camera.
Correct. Just check out the list of celebs who took flights on Epstein's jet to his private rape island.

I am pretty sure that 1970s Robert De Niro would have resembled his character in Taxi Driver quite a lot more than now. To be fair, Travis Bickle's outlook of life, in certain ways, was common to New Yorkers at the time. New York was a grimy, gritty city during the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, until it was cleaned up during Rudy Giuliani's rule. The main difference is that Travis Bickle represented extremities of otherwise common views, and he took things to vigilante action. Take an average New York man in his 20s or 30s away from circa 1975 into 2018, and they will not recognize the prevailing mentality of New Yorkers, much.

Nigger Lovers Unite!

he should renounce his citizenship if he hates it here so much

>telling a packed audience in the Middle East that he was visiting from a "backward" country suffering from "temporary insanity."
>mfw
Also who cares what a fucking actor says. Him being great in the deer hunter doesn’t translate to me caring about his opinions

geez

Only the woke would ever boycott these retards. The rest of the world eat it up, take the opinion of an actress with the same seriousness that you or I take the research of a (proper) scientist.

The relatively few woke folks already don't consume pozzed media. Everybody else is the reason commiefornia is slowly overtaking the US while at the same time being a colossal drag on it.

They liked the new Star Wars movies, user. Some of them will sincerely believe the new Black Panther movie is good.
It's a lost cause, gotta wake more people first and the boycott will happen automatically.

More like Somebody toucha his matzo balls.

De Niro just picked his own turnout for the Trump curse.
Digits confirm mentally ill De Niro soon

>You talkin to me and my wife's son?

I don't usually pick on kids, but the shortest one looks a little... off...

>DeNegro

Why does she look so droopy? Is her human costume getting too big for her?

It's exactly what Ted Kaczynski described

Leftist will always attack America for their perceived moral failings while going out of their way to ignore or explain the moral failings of places that arn't their home country

It's shows that their concerns arn't genuine and that they come from a place of bad faith. They don't care about the issues, they literally just hate America

Meanwhile Clint Eastwood fucked a white woman and came up with pic related.

Poor Bob. How can he ever compete?

Deep down, liberals hate themselves.

I'm a conservative and I hate myself.