Is Putin a pedophile?

>"He was very sweet. I'll be honest, I felt an urge to squeeze him like a kitten and that led to the gesture that I made. There was nothing behind it really.” — Vladimir Putin, the Russian president explaining why he felt compelled to kiss the bare stomach of a young boy at the Kremlin.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/alexander-litvinenko-murdered-because-he-accused-putin-of-being-a-paedophile-a6824806.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Is Putin a pedophile?

What do you think?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/alexander-litvinenko-murdered-because-he-accused-putin-of-being-a-paedophile-a6824806.html

Look like your average rabbi biting off his victim's foreskin

No he’s a homosexual

all people in power are pedophilies, wouldn't surprise me if he was one too.

He just wants a lover his own size

Whats the difference?

no it's legit belly kiss
>tfw your country ain't orthodox and you interpret loving children as catholic pedophilia

Yeah. You should tip the FBI.

Stupid Jew, we will not back up Israel if Russia and Israel go to war over Syria. Jews are behind the Putin-is-a-pedo thing. You all are the only ones I have ever seen pushing it. Wouldn't care if it were true, we are not going to war with Russia.

He's showing off to his peers that can only do this in private

this
OP is buying right into feminist propaganda about men.

This is why they got rid of father daughter dances.

Didn't you know that if a man even says hello to a child that is not his that he is a pedophile?

Nah, just generational/cultural differences

agreed, the problem with pervasive propaganda, is , well , full on propaganda

All of those could be standard politician shots of kissing a baby except for the stomach one, that one is really eird

all adults are pedophiles by nature, it's when it turns into a sexual fetish that they are fucked up or when they hate children.

actually did you know that if a man makes eye contact with a child he is a pedophile?

>All adults are pedophiles by nature
Uhhhh what the fuck? I actively avoid any sort of interaction with children because they disgust me.

Itt burgerfags sexualise everything. It's for Russian pr, it's not viewed as inappropriate as in the united states of burgers

Russian hacker/spy here.

No he's not a goddamn pedo. This question has been raised ever since the video of him kissing the boy's stomach has been released. He was just showing affection. If you ever have kids like I have you too would know what feelings he has towards the kid.