Israeli jet shot down by Syria was most likely a false flag to attack Iranian positions!!

But Iran had nothing to do with it either way; this was an unprovoked attack by Israel on Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzPdZz1VyHU
>Skip to 2:58
Amir Oren, Israeli defence and government Analyst:
>During this attack, one of the Israeli F16s was either hit by Syrian ground defences or the pilots got the impression that they are about to be hit and bailed out.

The last part of the sentence suggest that he knew that the jet wasn't actually hit by the Syrian ground defences.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQe1Sms22zc

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241816
youtube.com/watch?v=gKrGlBL4I4c
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't bother presenting pesky 'facts' here any more.
This is a neocon board now.

ALL HAIL TRUMP
ALL HAIL ISRAEL
IRAN IS ANTISEMETIC
ASSAD GASSED DA BABIES
WE GOTTA SAVE NORTH KOREA BY BOMBING THEM BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNMENT IS OPPRESSIVE, THEIR ECONOMY IS SHIT AND THEIR POPULATION IS BRAINWASHED...NOTHING LIKE AMERICA!

>Israeli jet shot down by Syria was most likely a false flag to attack Iranian positions!!
no shit sherlock

av a bump leaf

nah, they just got cocky and got blown out of the sky. The F-16 is an old design anyways.

Goyim we are always three steps ahead of you

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

damascus admitted it though

No they didn't.

How would they know? All they know is that their anti-aircraft missiles deployed but they wouldn't necessarily know if it actually hit.

I also find it suspicious that the jet crashed so far into Israel away from the Golan. Normally if a jet was hit, most likely a wing would be damaged and it wouldn't be able to glide that far.

so what. the more dead muslims in the world, the better. these people are literally satans spawn. who cares how we get the job done, as long as it gets done.

Iranians get use to this sight. Hahahahahahaha!

Israel lying about something is generally the most reasonable choice.

>JIDF deployed at the same time just like my last thread.

Yes they did and they celebrated by sending the military to hand out sweets to kids.

It's Israel that's the shit country.

Muslims would be no problem at all if we weren't spending so much time wrecking their country.

>to hand out sweets to kids.
Okay, so far we have at least 3 JIDF in here. You kikes make yourselves so obvious.

Make me laugh, again, Abdullah! Hahahahahahaha!

I'm a Southern US nationalist with Zion sympathy.
Yisrael, chai, bitches.
Taste lead, Iran. It's yummy. Plus you get to see allah. Just go straight down. Hes down there with moohammy. Hahahahahahaha!

>I'm a Southern US nationalist with Zion sympathy.
Of course you are, dumb cuck. You're probably also a kike shill.

More will flee to the West if Israel keeps fucking up their countries.
Is that what you want?

I'm here wanting to start this fight. Yes, I will go pull on my Red Boots! I'm sick of Islam polluting this country with their Satanic religion. I don't even want to keep their women.

(((you)))

>I'm sick of Islam polluting this country with their Satanic religion.
So then why are you in this thread shilling for Israel Moshe? What is the relation? This thread has nothing to do with the US.
Just admit that you are an "Israel first" kike shill.

I agree. Mooslums need diect because moohammy was a liar and an illiterate liar so how could he write the satanic verses known as the ko-ran.
Turn to Jesus now while there is time.

kys Jew

well firing the missiles has the same intention, so its irrelevant if the plane was hit or not.

you cant prove it was a false flag because theres too much evidence against it being one also. either the syrian missiles hit it, or the pilots bailed because they were aware of the missile lock.

You think I need to prove anything? The military already knows.....Trump is working with Russia and Russia is working with Iran. Israel has no allies.

>The last part of the sentence suggest that he knew that the jet wasn't actually hit by the Syrian ground defences.
they're smarter than that. they want you to doubt. they're intelligent enough to construct it so you doubt.

Parts of the S-125 missile that hit it were found near the crash site

Actually Yisrael second. I'm an American whose family took this land from the heathen Indians and built this country. We also owned slaves. I am proud what we have built and I can almost forgive my Yankee brothers for turning coons loose on us.
Here's to the Great Bald Eagle,
That glorious bird of prey
Who spreads his wings on Northland's...

Fuck off kike

>well firing the missiles has the same intention, so its irrelevant if the plane was hit or not.
It is relevant because it would show that Israel was intending to crash the plane whether it was actually hit or not.
They most likely used the pilots as bait for an excuse to strike Iran even though technically Iran still had nothing to do with it and it wasn't even a valid excuse.

why would Trump have posed for that staged arab photo-op? is he that stupid to allow himself to be used like that?

Israel is sending in its toughest soldiers, the DIAPER Brigade, who carry a lethal load of chemicals in their panties!

Source?

You're a Jew, stop larping.

Start with the Saudi Arabians since they're the ones who funded the 9/11 hijackers and financed spread of Wahhabism to Western Europe. Most Islamic terrorists are radical Sunnis influenced by Wahhabism.

BECAUSE TRUMP IS WORKING WITH SAUDI TO ESTABLISH A PALESTINIAN STATE

I suppose you think the earth is flat too

I found it on /sg/. Ask them about it, they probably got it from one of those Arabic twitters.

I am an American Nationalist with Zion sympathies. I love and will protect the land of my God, Jesus.
We will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem and the courtyard is ours! We will here the congregation of God singing before his throne between the Cherubims.

That's what you said as a Dolphin launched nuke detonates over your mother's house.

Sup Forums is full of butthurt mooslums who have fled before the armies of God. You're just hiding in America. Soon we will chase you back so Yisrael can give you a welcome back party. Hahahahahahaha!

Says a leaf who loves a Sodomite to rule over you.

>financed spread of Wahhabism to Western Europe.
But who financed the spread of Wahhabism in the Middle East in the first place?

>Another shill

>I am an American Nationalist with Zion sympathies.
Obvious JIDF subversion
>We will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem
You will build your own sacrificial alter where we will exterminate your people once and for all

im not discounting that. im just saying its unprovable that it was a false flag because syria did indeed fire the missiles.

would israel use its pilots as bait? of course. israel is the king of false flags.

We will put our Red Boots upon the necks of Islam, again. You are the sons of Ishmael. You will always be second.

This is the equivalent of a rabbi drawing swastikas on his own synagogue.

>But who financed the spread of Wahhabism in the Middle East in the first place?
USA because they keep selling weapons to 9/11 perpetrators.

STFU you hypocritical faggot.

>You are the sons of Ishmael.
And you are what?
BTW only retarded kikes and burgers actually believe this.

It's called "Iron Hand" and Mooslims don't have the scrotum capacity to do it. We lost one old jet. Iran lost how many people and facilities?..of course we only hit a children's hospital. Hahahahahahaha!

Explain Jerusalem embassy stuff and the lovefest with Zionists and Trump then

>lovefest
Explain the lovefest youre talking about

name 2 other things that Trump has done besides Jerusalem.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

>We lost one old jet.
The kike starts to reveal himself

We do not want peace with people who are unpeaceful. Islam does not understand peace. Satan does not understand peace. We settle this now so our children do not have to.

Good points. I'm with you so far but check this article out:
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241816
>Friedman added that the Trump administration was “populated” by officials “committed to strengthening the relationship between the United States and Israel.”

Also Jared is Jewish why would he negotiate against Israel's interests?

Tzahal will do what is necessary to provide peace to Yisrael and our ally the United States.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
We will kill you easily when the day comes.

Thank you, brother.

Jared isn't a fucking zionist! He's an orthodox Jew and anti zionist.

PEACE

AND

PROSPERITY

Fine then why are Zionists praising Trump and his admin as seen in article I posted?

Regarding Mueller I hope he is /ourguy/ what I find interesting is that he has been MIA and whatever "leaks" occur never come from him.

There's a decent chance that this fat fuck avoids war completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrGlBL4I4c

Maybe because everything we're talking about is going on behind the scenes and they still need to keep up appearances?

Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein and McCabe are /ourguys/

Keep this in mind. If you hear MSM Neocon news like fox chastising Rosenstein or Sessions or McCabe and then you see people on here parroting those talking poitns, it's because they're JIDF.

If NESARA fucking happened I'd shit myself in joy.

If you love Yisrael you can send food to our front lines against Islam at idfpizza dot khom. It's the least we can do. I checked it out with the IDF. It's real and it works!

IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

The Himmler and Rosenstein father/son shit is too /x/ tier for me. How the hell do you point out (((them))) from the good guys?

fucking kek

I knew from day fuckin one that Sessions was a good guy. I've seen omg he only goes after weed smokers posts everywhere online.

You ate correct. He can indict half of the government but he would rather ruin a 16yo kids life than help drain the swamp. He is the swamp! I'm sorry we produced a POS for the Trump team. I hope Trump fires his ass.

Read through the bible passage about Peace and Prosperity and watch this video. I know its a "prophecy" religious video, but he actually talks about taking down the giant of debt among other things.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

He talks about Trump saying God sent "His David"

Just like in the peace and prosperity bible verse.

Im not actually sure about the himmler shit, but what I am sure about is this....Trump let McCabe take over as FBI director when he fired Comey, for months....McCabe has resigned and is getting pension. Rosenstein appointed Mueller and right after Strzok was removed (last july) Rosenstein released a memo saying not to trust anonymous sources in the media. Comey and Trump worked together. Comey was compromised and needed a safe way out. Trump and him orchestrated the elaborate scheme to make everyone think that Trump fired him because of Russia. Mueller gets appointed and everyone thinks that Mueller is investigating Trump. October 30th to Jan26th 13605 sealed federal indictments were files (most in a usual year is like 2000)

When Donald Trump says that he is the best thing to ever happen to israel it's because the country of israel is a DISTORTION of what israel really is. It was never supposed to be a country. The khazarian jews inverted everything.

>we
all you jews need to leave this country, people are waking up to what you have done here. take your families and go to your homeland, you will find yourself unwelcome here very soon and there will be little mercy for what you have done here