Let's make a deal

what does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably a good idea, not like they're staying away from booze and drugs as teens now and voting should be when they are more mature and less likely to be manipulated by their college professors.

>Raising voting age to 21

This is the ONLY good solution that was presented.

>Not allowed to drink at 18
>Land of the free

Other that maybe raising the voting age, the rest of the "deals" are pretty bad.

Voting age should be 30 desu

pre-k is a commie plot

Some of these are okay.
They'd have to sacrifice way more than obamaphones for NN to be a fair trade tho

Driving age 18

Drinking age should be 19 desu, 21 is stupid high

I like all of it except drinking age.

Tobacco and alcohol are for degenerate scum.

Voting age 32 thats when most people are full speed ahead in a career

I've never understood why we have this 18 or 21 view of legal majority. Let's pick one of the other in go with it.

The DACA trade would be a great option, in my opinion. The whole reason why we do not want DREAMers is because they will be become a festering welfare horde.

>legalize DACA
What did he mean by this
Legalize the entire program as it has been and keep increasing recipient numbers or just take care of the last batch?
I wonder what (((OP))) wants

Crap.
That and the military cut.

Younger legal degeneracy.
In exchange, less freedom.
Liberals will take this trade.

Raise the voting age to 30
Lower the age of consent to 15
Ban sex outside of marriage
Ban alcohol
Ban weed
Also, allow up to 4 wives per man

That would be paradise.

In the UK you can marry at 16, have children, pay taxes but still not be able to vote until you are 18.

I like most of those policies.

Voting age should be 25+ as standard

You can't even say you have a mental bearing on anything until past then. 18 year olds don't know fucking shit, they only think they do

"legalize Daca in exchange for abolishing welfare"

is essentially- stop welfare for a few years until the flow of parasites into the country gives them the numbers to re-institute welfare.

This guy is saying that he can't think more than one move ahead. The laws of cause and effect are a mystery to him.

He probably has a degree. That kind of stupidity is only attained through education.

When you consider all of his suggestions, and the ramifications of them, this guy is an imbecile.

Give them free abortions and birth control in poor communities in exchange for a 10 year freeze on immigration.

>abolish welfare
only the most autistic of retards push this idea. people are gonna eat and if they cant get welfare they will turn to crime
you cant even get a gf you fat virgin sperg, wtf do you think you'll get 4 wives?

Let them turn to crime.

We have guns here still Strayan.

Voting age should be white land owners.

Ban abortions, but legalise drink driving

Ban coal and fossil fuels, but power the energy grid with a series of human-sized hamster wheels on which black slaves are forced to run for 23 hours a day until they die

Ban guns for everyone over the age of 18, but make them compulsory for children.

Ban gay marriage, but legalise gay child abuse

Ban vaping, but every pregnant mother has to smoke 2 packs of illegal Chinese cigarettes per day.

>raise the voting age
YES PLEASE
RAISE TO 25 IF POSSIBLE

>let blacks out of prison but make being black a capital offense

>Raise voting age to 25, driving age to 22.
>Legalize weed, mushrooms, LSD.
>Cut welfare
>Deport all niggers, jews, muslims, spics, gooks, chinks.
>Cut the government down to only military and law enforcement.

It's 16 in Netherlands, isn't it?
Wat zullen we drinken?

>Legalize DACAs
>Abolish welfare

But this will literally result in us legalizing a bunch of homeless people.

voting age should be 30.
People had families, properties and a fucking den to chill in when they were 18.

People today have nintendo and pokemon jammies.

>32 thats when most people are full speed ahead in a career

who will die unless they work

I already have one. But I want to raise dozens of redpilled Aryan children.

Lol. 19 here and I use a fake ID card. Our IDs are easy to fake and there are so many states it's very hard for a bouncer to know exactly how each state is supposed to look and feel.

I totally agree

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s

>pokemon jammies
Why are you hating on comfort and style?

or more realistically liberal NGOs will fund housing projects under the guise of "muh empathy" and turn them into domestic terrorists

NO U

Under any other circumstances I would agree but right now i think its important that GenZ gets to vote so that we can clean up our government

lower drinking age to 16
raise voting age to 21
legalize+tax+regulate weed
deport all illegals, not necessarily to their country of origin
kill corn subsidies, replace with useful subsidies for small farms
shut down section 8
don't cut military budget
shut down food stamps
shut down all welfare
introduce UBI with the money saved in welfare+administration costs
replace social security with UBI
no tax cuts except charitable donations
no federal loans
pre-k for 4 year olds
adopt net neutrality
keep obamaphones as a for-profit government service
legalize abortion in metropolitan statistical areas only
enforce english as the official language of the US government
re-colonize africa
genocide south america

I think there's too much driving/sprawl in America for a younger drinking aged to be justified.

>Raise voting age to 21
>Lower drinking age to 18
Good idea.
>Legalize DACAs in exchange for abolishing welfare
Shit idea, plenty of whites are on welfare as well. Welfare on paper isn't bad, it's the niggers exploiting it.
Rest i'm not informed enough on US policy on the matter to give any opinion.

A 70 billion dollar cut in food stamps would literally kill off the program.

this

>how about in exchange for doing some small thing that makes sense for once, everytime we do something mentally retarded libcommies demand?

oh and legalize all medical trials so long as participants are properly informed, regardless of the supposed ethical quandaries brought by the trials

Underage burgers can drink legally at home, it's specifically allowed in a lot of states. Totally okay to get drunk with your kids, just not in public.

7 dagen lang en niet alleen

>GenZ gets to vote
I don't trust any 18 year old behind the wheel of a parked car, let alone with a ballot in their hand. Will these be the idiots that cry and scream and kick IF the person they rooted for lost? I am so sick of adult-children it drives me insane. I work around 20-26 year olds. They are fucking retarded for the most part.

I notice you didn't mention consent.

GUD

This. Or until you own your own property.

requiring consent is for those who aren't on death row anyway

t. Oldfag

Go to bed gramps

Agreed then

What if we give permanent resident status to DACAs, their kids are automatically permanent residents, but they can become citizens if they apply and go through all the hoops. Repeal the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (chain migration) and the 14th ammendment (birthright citizenship)

>raise the voting age to 21

LITERALLY unconstitutional

>15
>sex outside of marriage
choose one

Yes

They don't need to cut food stamps, just restrict what you can buy with them to whole unprocessed foods. Dindus won't even bother collecting food stamps anymore if they can't buy juice and chips.

Udderrated.
I would barely feel comfortable sending a child to school at 5 and they want to lower the age.

driving age 17 and no lsd

you can only vote if you're a net contributer of tax income

this includes quasi-welfare like working for the gubment

You've just disenfranchised every veteran.

At what age should I pass on my knowledge of brewing and shining to my son? He's 10 now. I don't want him killing his mind, but the skills are liberating.

Only around 20% of 18-24 year olds bother to vote as it is. They have zero impact already. Fuck giving them booze and weed.

too many politicians sucking corporate cock to let that happen. Companies like Pepsi rely heavily on food stamps

Good. Anyone dumb enough to sign up to fight jewish wars shouldn't be allowed to vote.

As long as they have someone to exchange cash with they will continue to get food stamps.

25 should be the voting age .

Kiwi take your fucking pills,it's affecting your ability to shitpost

The thing is they exchange those stamps to other groids, tweakers, etc for cash and none of those people can cook either.

>LEGALIZE WEED!!!!

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE FUCK YEAH DUDE LETS VOTE THIS GUY INTO THE PRESIDENCY HE'S GONNA GIVE US THE WEED MAN YEAHHHHH IT'S NOT AT ALL SOMETHING THAT HAS PROVEN TO CREATE COMPLETE SHITHOLES AT ALL ESPECIALLY NOT IN NIGGER NEIGHBORHOODS WHERE WEED IS CONSUMED MORE THAN FOOD

Used to be 16 for

Wrong

Why not start now? You could make some vinegar with him so he can use a product of the brewing process without messing up his development. Good for cleaning and making sauces, marinades, etc.

In Alabama you don't become legally an adult until you're 19 meaning you have to wait an extra year to buy tobacco

but you can get a concealed carry permit at 18

roll fuckin tide

Voting should be taxpayers. Full stop.

At that point you might as well just move to a Muslim country

but ruining nigger neighborhoods is a good thing

I've actually caught a vinegar mother in a jar and I cannot remember what I had in the jar or why. I suppose we could experiment with it this week.

This

>Let's allow people who take money from the pot to vote themselves even more money from the pot

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

I like the 1st one.

Voting age? Being alive for x years shouldn't earn you shit. You need to pay taxes or not be obese

Landowners should be the voters, or non land owners have to form clubs to cast collective votes. I don't know, it feels pretty close to tyranny, but allowing free votes in a welfare state is dangerous.

>lower the drinking age to 18
>raise the voting age to 21
Only makes sense if you have 3 year mandatory military service for voters.

meme flag is right

>No drinking age
>Legalize all drugs
>Abolish democracy in favor of a dictatorship of the proletariat
>Send DACAs to forced labor camps
>Establish collective farms, allow families to still have small farms
>Abolish all welfare, replace with UBI, gas old people boomers and retards
>Expand military budget
>Establish communal housing, allow productive workers and large families to have housing for themselves. All provided for free
>Schooling is parent's responsibility, stupid people are made into conscripts or forced laborers
>Free internet and cell phones for everyone

which is also a pretty good idea
some sort of compulsory civil service is a good idea

How about we legalize murder and make sex illegal?

by 21 they are already full brainwashed by colleges and shit
so no

Pretty much this. Kids make too many short term stupid decisions without having enough experience to understand long term implications. If you need any proof look at the student loan fiasco.

>nah bro we need to let everyone in fuck immigration n sheit and legalize dude weed lmao and free college
>10 years later struggling under crippling debt and ruined job market

Good, veterans need to stop leeching off welfare and provide for themselves without big daddy government.

First idea isn't so bad.

Everything else is pretty garbage.

Lower drinking age = agree.

Some of those "deals" aren't really deals. The people who want Section 8 aren't going to go "well, I'm homeless, but at least there aren't agricultural subsidies".

And no pre-k for 4 yos.

How about trashing public schools entirely, and give people food, clothing and shelter.

So ein durst

GenZ are all homos and pansies. Voting age should be 25, booze is fine, and anyone caught with weed should be publicly lynched