If every single last jew was killed off, 95% of the world's problems would disappear overnight

if every single last jew was killed off, 95% of the world's problems would disappear overnight.

We need a REAL holocaust this time!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate Jews!!!

me too

Jews need to burn

DIE JEWS!!!

FUCKING KIKES GIVE BACK MY DICK REEEEEEEEE

praise the digits

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

FUCK THE JEWS

Yea that too. Bastards circumsized us

>if every single last jew was killed off, 95% of the world's problems would disappear overnight
people actually believe that
cute

l'chaim!

I don't like the kikes or the same guy posting the whole damn time

People actually don't believe that

you're right. leaving 5% to live is just setting up future failures

Prob JIDF but its still truth

>stromfags
Considering that 90% of the world's problems are caused by the white man I think it's time we have ourselves a good dose of diversity applied to your neighborhood and family.

Amen!

The perfect thread for that:

Doubt

the second shoah shall be brought in with nuclear hellfire

if every muslim, arab/nigger and chink were also killed along with the jews we'd usher into a utopia

also spic* forgot about them

Its possible to want to eliminate israel and put all jews in concentration camps and also not be a barbaric stormfag racist

if every single last human was killed off, 95% of the world's problems would disappear overnight.

exactly, we are not racists, we love brown women! jews are the enemy of the planet, not just whites

rabbi pls go

What about khazar milkers?

we wont need shitty milkers now that we have mummy

rape em and kill em!

white british women (and all white western women) are fucking trashy disgusting fat garbage. Let the nigger immigrants have these trashy white bitches. White men who have any class at all can't stand them and would rather marry a nice and exotic and submissive asian woman! White women are so jealous of asian women because asian women are real ladies!

Baby boomers destroyed America and betrayed their children and grand children's generations. As a result, no one is going to care for them in their old age and boomers will end up in retirement homes getting tortured daily by the non-white employees, the same immigrants the boomers voted to bring in. The karma of the boomers is catching up to them real soon!

jew here. you've never been able to kill us before and this time is no different. burn in hell stormfags

U GONNA DIE JEW!!!!!!!

Death

BYE BYE JUDEN

Here he goes, the White Nigger blaming us for all their perils they did upon themselves.
While we do science all you do is screaming WE WUZ MUSTARAS N SHIET

Die jew

day of the samson for you stormnigger

Nigga

What's worse than the holocaust? Six million more Jews. Yuk Yuk

kek this