Seriously wtf is this cute little guy and why is he so Sup Forums?

Seriously wtf is this cute little guy and why is he so Sup Forums?

He's the Demiurge.

He just wants us to have a good time.

he's the demiurge acording to gnostic teachings, basically an evil god that jews, christscucks and muslims worhship in the bible.

He is an asshole though. He ripped us away from the Oneness.

according to gnostics it is a mixture of the God of the old testament and Zoroastrian beliefs on duality. they believe that the God of the old testament and new testament are two completely different deities.

>he thinks jesus and yawhe are the same god
only retarded christ cucks believe this.

The Demiurge only had willpower in creating the physical world, the Oneness split itself.

isn't duality part of the desire for the source creator to experience suffering and other shit?

Well put user!

Probably. I would think Oneness would also be loneliness.

You mean spurdo? He's the greatest, most famous achievement of the Finnish race.

Newfag here and I have no idea what you're all talking about...

Awww hell no OP.

He probably exists and created the Matrix we live in

That's it, I'm dumping my greenpill folder.

google archons and earth is controlled by reptilians.

In the Platonic, Neopythagorean, Middle Platonic, and Neoplatonic schools of philosophy, the demiurge is an artisan-like figure responsible for fashioning and maintaining the physical universe. The term was adopted by the Gnostics. Although a fashioner, the demiurge is not necessarily the same as the creator figure in the monotheistic sense, because the demiurge itself and the material from which the demiurge fashions the universe are both considered to be consequences of something else. Depending on the system, they may be considered to be either uncreated and eternal, or considered to be the product of some other entity.

The word "demiurge" is an English word from demiurgus, a Latinized form of the Greek δημιουργός or dēmiourgos. It was originally a common noun meaning "craftsman" or "artisan", but gradually it came to mean "producer", and then eventually "creator". The philosophical usage and the proper noun derive from Plato's Timaeus, writtenc.360 BC, in which the demiurge is presented as the creator of the universe. This is also the definition of the demiurge in the Platonic (c.310–90 BC) and Middle Platonic (c.90 BC – AD 300) philosophical traditions. In the various branches of the Neoplatonic school (third century onwards), the demiurge is the fashioner of the real, perceptible world after the model of the Ideas, but (in most Neoplatonic systems) is still not itself "the One". In the arch-dualist ideology of the various Gnostic systems, the material universe is evil, while the non-material world is good. Accordingly, the demiurge is malevolent, as it is linked to the material world.

Because they are, user. The garden of Eden is a paradise in the same way Orwell's 1984 was

Oh nooooo you beat me. Sorry thread for the repost

Aloneness. Every day I want to get away from you white niggers, but an addiction worse than anything I know drags me back to this place. It's like you are addicted to hell.

What nonsense. Any other planes of existence are in relationship to the physical. They are projections of the physical or rely on the physical for sustenance. The Demiurge isn't evil, he is necessary. Oneness is loneliness, so once we all free our light and become One, One will necessarily split again and recreate the world.

The Lion & the Serpent

Yeah, you are full of shit.

Online communities are well known for their low participation rate. The fact that you are posting shows that you enjoy being social. You are addicted to being social and would probably benefit from making real friends, even if they have insipid interests and tastes.

Failure to understand that "harmony" is boring. Anything interesting is in between extremes.

this is the sudden realization most of pol just blame jews because they literally feed all the time with anti sionists propaganda.

I feel there is something to it
But the gnostic works, I’ve read them, they display lack of knowledge of the natural world, or don’t they
If there is an angel who watches over the rising of the sun, do you think that the whole universe actually spins around us not that we are moving

Sup Forums can't meme and this is proof

That is only according to some very mixed up Gnostics. Not all believe the manifest world is evil. Evil exists but it is necessary for Good to also exist. In order for space and time to exist there had to be a split. That split requires GOOD *and* EVIL. In order to exist you have to deal with the shit as well. Sorry.

I agree with you 100%. I was just posting the only Demiurge thing I had.

Poor demiurge, so sad. But we love you demiurge, smile

Ahahaha. Leftist cunt spotted. Always a leaf, day of the rake, when ?

This.
Gnostic here.
Demiurge isn't evil, he's just wrong in thinking he's the top of the pyramid.
Think of Earth like an MMORPG. Demiurge is the head of the dev team.

>Sup Forums isn't reddi-

memes are propaganda now, faggot
this isn't good propaganda

>Gnostic here.
Gnosis or gtfo

>benis

Its called fun, autismos

Evil only needs to exist in this world at this time. At this moment you know nothing of the outworld, or pleroma. What we have here in this world is a crude approximation to things as they really are, including the Demuirge. As he is imperfect, still though are we, and he still serves as a benevolent father figure to all of us. (Jesus is actually benevolent.) However your assumption that Evil must exist for Good to exist, in an absolute sense, is baseless. It could be that at the end of time, all creatures and beings have developed so far as to become completely good. At this time the construction that we call reality need not exist any more. That may even be the definition of time. That is one example, and not my personal belief.
I'm not even going to address your 'split' theory of time and space, unless you can argue for it sufficiently.

these "memes" aren't fun either, faggot
they're a bore to read through and to look at

Wow, it's almost like you have an opinion that is somehow different than someone else's.

oh fug :DDDDDD

oh fug :DDDDDD

>At this moment you know nothing of the outworld, or pleroma.
Not entirely true. We have bits and pieces of it.
If you dream, you've seen it. Our rational mind takes over and tries to associate these dreams with things we know. Therefore, our dreams begin to reflect our own unconscious rather than an unfathomable infinity.

The Demiurge represents ignorance. Like the person who thinks everything revolves around them, rather than realizing they are one part of the universe that is neither greater or lesser than any other part.