I was just wondering if it's worth owning a gun...

I was just wondering if it's worth owning a gun. In Sweden the gun control is insane and it's almost impossible to own one so I want to know the experience from others who have them.

if you enjoy shooting or live in an area where you feel you need one then yes it is worth it

> or live in an area where you feel you need one then yes it is worth it
if malmo or stockholm, get a tank.

I'm 18 and want to join the military as soon as I graduate high school to find jobs easier but to also finally be able to shoot a real gun because I feel like I'm missing out by only being able to shoot bb's.

Make sure you get a gun that is cheap to shoot if it is your first gun. You will want to practice a lot when you first get one so stick with a basic caliber. Get a .223 if they let you have one. Get a .22LR if that's all you can get.

>getting just one tank

Get a gun. I bought two, and could not believe how much better they made me feel. I love the guns, and want to get more.

Which ones do you have?

Owning a gun is only a defensive measure. You are literally waiting for someone to attack you. It's not going to help you take over your government and it's not gonna do anything about the degeneracy of the people around you. Owning a firearm is the biggest meme in the entire world. Look at the US, it's 56% and dropping and it has the laxest firearm laws in the world. That's because people buy them the same way nerds collect comic books, for entertainment. Gun culture in the US is the most pathetic thing you can witness.

>I was just wondering if it's worth owning a gun.

Ofc not.

Just do the hunting tests which is really easy, then get a gunsafe. Then just buy a shotgun/milsurp rifle and you are good to go.

It is easy to get a gun in Sweden compared to other parts in Europe, it is just a real hassle to get pistols or ar-15's. And yes, the police is trying to make it harder every year.

yeah you are right
A-10 op, does sandniggers good.

> Live in America
> I want a gun
> Go on the web and find one, send an email
> Meet guy at guns hop for a transfer
> Leave and come back a few days later
> Now I have a gun
God bless America

Owning a gun is an expression of European tradition. It represents that you can independently defend your tribe. Not like to own a gun is cucked

whats the process in sweden?
i have two pistols, a shotgun, an AK74 and an AR15 and i only had to show ID for the pistols and part of the AR.
none of the transactions took more than 20 minutes
a couple were in supermarket parking lots

t. american

FFL transfers and wait periods are 4plebs

Best case scenario is that you can get a hunting rifle if you go through a hunting course. After that they do psychological tests and check your criminal record and if it's good then there you go. If you want other guns then you have to be in the police or military. The laws are super strict as well because you have to keep your gun in a safe and you can never use it except for hunting and sports. The laws are ridiculous.

Joim the mil, do your time, get a job with whoever manages the gunregistry, when the civil war breaks erase the registry.

>18 year old Swedes

Christ I feel sorry for you guys.
Growing up in Sweden in the 90's was a fucking paradise....paradise...

Now it's a fucking hellhole thanks to leftist bullshit and their hatred for the culture.
Have they finished melting down all the ancient cultural artifacts yet?

Guns go bang bang.

Im getting by. Don't worry too much man. I'm getting the fuck out of here as soon as I am financially stable.

crazy they are physically erasing them. fucking kikes have no limits.

>I feel like I'm missing out

Why do I get the impression it's always the guys who shouldn't have one who want guns the most?

I heard black market Balkan gun dealers are easily reachable in Sweden, hence all the grenade attacks.
Is that true?

You might not use it all the time but the time will come where you use it, and it'll be worth it

>by only being able to shoot bb's.
I can't even do that..........
FUCKING AUSTRALIA

I don't know whose in charge of it, but this is just off the heels of the world decrying (rightfully) ISIS doing the same thing to ancient sites.

In fact, it's really starting to dawn on me now how fucking vile it is to take ancient cultural items and say "these are hateful! you can't have them!". If there is any sanity in the future, these people will enjoy their place in history alongside every other desecrater.

i work with /sweg/ its more fucked than you know.

In Sweden you have to first show the police that you have a valid purpose to own a firearm, there are 2, hunting and target shooting.

If you want to hunt you have to do written and practical tests (shooting), both of which are easy if you just put some effort into it. Tests include naming birds and other species to knowing laws. Practical include shooting at still and moving targets and skeet basically, then there are some safety stuff. Then you can own shotguns (max 3 rounds in the gun) and rifles (police hates semi autos). Technically there are no laws against certain guns but police make rules up as they go.

Then you can join a shooting club where the club itself determines what kind of gun you can own, so for example a club might be into long range shooting, pistol shooting, or some form of "cowboy shooting". You can of course join multiple ones. There are forms of IPSC and even SMG shooting here, but both are on the way out it seems with new EU laws and how the police just wants to ban everything.

I guess. I'm not an expert on that but it's pretty certain that criminals in sweden get most of their guns from Balkan and other slavic countries. Its not that big of a deal because most people who get these guns are involved in organized crime and never use them in public hence why there aren't many gun attacks in swedish news outlets. The people who got these grenades are most likely kids or retards that like to fuck around.

>live in a free state
> go online and find gun
>send email to man saying I want to purchase gun
> meet man at home depot
Talkingfor15minutes.jpeg
>hand him 300 dollars and he hands me a benelli
>Go home and clean it

Did a bill of sale for my own records, but even if I didn't, I wouldnt be breaking the law.

I do not know of this /sweg/, but I wish you well.

>NwFuNejO
>Nej
Nej

What if you buy an illegal gun? How fucked are you if you're caught?

I would buy grenades and an AK-47. Make a friend with a mudslime.

thanks, we will need it.

sweden has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world, it shouldnt be that hard to get one.

Pretty damn fucked. The laws are super strict and as I said before. People who get these guns are experienced grown men who know what they are doing which is why they don't get caught often.

This.

OP, get strong and learn to use a mora for carving like every swede should.

Mmmmm benelli my m4 is my pride and joy

Also, hang out with the Golden One.
He's larpy and a bit goofy (but that's actually the character he is).

In all seriousness though he seems like a decent dude, you'd certainly rather be mates with him than most people who are just going with the flow.

Just an AR-15 and a Glock 17. I live e few miles from Philadelphia, so the threat of a nigger attack always exists.

Those are pretty neat. I have always wanted to shoot an ak47 and an fn scar.

I can never own a gun.

If a criminal wants one, they will get one. Even in Sweden. They will just smuggle one from another country if they have to. Gun control punishes responsible gun owners and removes checks on authoritarian governments. Nothing more