Do you keep following a series even when it's clear that the best girl isn't going to win?

Do you keep following a series even when it's clear that the best girl isn't going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzb8aRZi1qAiRm5Nbk5rZDBHOFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just fap to them man.

Yes

Yep...I regret nothing.

No, that's why I dropped R+V.

Sometimes it's a surprise and the best girl actually wins, kokkoro connect

I'm the best girl.

Best girl won in all of these.

Yes. Pic unrelated though, right?

Emi is so beautiful.

What girl could possibly be better

Best girl isn't decided by whether she wins or loses, so yes. On a related note, Emi won and she's best girl.

>that normalfag sperg
She's worst girl and I love the fact she won't win.

That's only an excuse for dropping a series if I was on the verge of it anyways.

Not him, but Tomoyo, Chifuyu, Kuki, Mirei, just about every girl was better.

The author flips between Emi and Chiho in the volumes but it isn't decided. Volume 13 was completely Chiho-centric though

It should seem obvious that Emi should win but they've been hinting at Chiho heavily in all the recent volumes

Emi won, dude. Dere error mode Emi locked onto Emi route. The only thing left is to develop the other girls and make them give up sooner or later. Chi is always behind, faltering, and jealous all the time, making yandere faces at Emi, Suzu, and Acies who even has better chemistry with Maou than Chi herself.

Don't really care about the best girl winning (so long as she has enough screentime to be the best girl). But if the lead heroine is completely unlikable I will drop that shit.

Pic not related.

could you give me some links? i really want read this.

>some links

How greedy.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzb8aRZi1qAiRm5Nbk5rZDBHOFU
14 is on the translator's site, 13 you have to join the translator's discord to download

>hinting
That's the author taking pity on Chiho who usually gets the short end of the stick, not that he intends to have her win in any way.

Did anyone read volume 14 yet?
I hope it goes back to focusing on Emi. I don't care at all about Chiho and the entire volume 13 was just about her.

14's out, it's a bunch of short stories. One is Chiho-centric, one is Emi-centric

thank you

I've been disappointed enough to not be confident in calling the winner. And anyways they keep saying Chiho's a special existence to Maou (unlike the rest of the cast) and volume 15 focused on inter-species love

>volume 15 focused on inter-species love

that doesn't really say anything one way or the other given Emi and Maou are also different species.

Emi and Maou are both eternally young and from Ente Isla, however, and it was about normal humans like the manager and Sariel

this hurts

Best girl always wins. If she's a sad loser, she's not best girl

forgot about this after the anime finished. did anything develop between emilia's coworker and and alciel?

it's Rika. They sure have something going but Alciel is too gay to Maou.

Yeah. Rika finds out about all the Enta Isla stuff, then she and Alciel go on a cute date. Then she confesses and he turns into his demon form to go all chunni and evil but she shuts him down and says she still likes him

She's still half human half angel to his demon. And the books have all the moments about her dealing with valentine chocolate for him, in 15 him reaching out to here when she's wreaked by gulit, I think you're jumping a bit far to say Chio has this anywhere near int he bag.

Why would i want best girl to "win"? i am not a cuck

No. I stop following if there's a clear winner in the first two volumes.

It's not in the bag but it isn't 100% slanted

I decided not to get invested in this because I knew best girl and second best girl would not be winners.

There are upcoming shows that I may preemptively drop because I know best girl won't win. Also I have no interest in the faggot author teasing a return of School Rumble because of this shit.

Pleaaaaaaaaase fucking tell me that your pic is not related to this topic. Chiho's cute and nice, but Emi is best girl without a fucking doubt.

Read the thread/volumes