imgur.com/a/pqZIs
imgur.com/a/vwFsT
imgur.com/a/AY8ux
imgur.com/a/esdpA
imgur.com/a/Q0yNH
imgur.com/a/yEP2u)
imgur.com/a/3b8aM)
imgur.com/a/EDG81)
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1553914)
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2271283)
i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
imgur.com/a/thXsW
imgur.com/a/pZgYT
imgur.com/IVqQm8V
imgur.com/a/LEIVD
imgur.com/a/Oi36l
i.imgur.com/wNgD82A.png
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
i.imgur.com/w9KH5zV.png
imgur.com/a/En9i2
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg
comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg
f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg
gamingilluminaughty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Karin1-laugh.jpg
i.imgur.com/fiQBwNr.jpg
i.imgur.com/j8A7jrd.jpg
i.imgur.com/sGegpdZ.png
youtube.com/watch?v=eBf1wrvyDFY
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/a/33unl
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
i.imgur.com/WinIplO.jpg
imgur.com/a/Ftv3O
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/dcjVpCD
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/sZAak
imgur.com/a/M5bsM
imgur.com/a/CGJiU
imgur.com/a/f6l4g
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg
i.imgur.com/fwnMZyl.png)
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
i.imgur.com/7ubskO0.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg
files.catbox.moe/fhxwbc.png
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
i.imgur.com/Bu6uNNm.jpg
imgur.com/a/yrZng
imgur.com/a/kVKgG
imgur.com/a/2liTN
imgur.com/a/iiRWj
imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was my birthday on Thursday, so I'd like anything of Tharja wishing the viewer a happy birthday.
Or anything of our daughters Noire and Morgan giving the viewer a present or with my SI
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing cute casual clothes. Or anything in this album.
imgur.com/a/0hDZj

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her wearing a pretty yukata.

Or with twintails, tied with some cute ribbons.

Or dressed like Mao (GJ-bu): imgur.com/a/l8tMJ

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests, otherwise anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari eating something delicious that she enjoys!
It could be plat of ramen, spaghetti, or a sandwich.

Alternatively, she could also enjoy some nice ice cream or ice cream bar (during a hot day).

Though if you prefer to draw something else, go ahead! But please nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you!

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her summer school uniform lifting her skirt to show her panties with an embarassed expression similarly to this:
i.imgur.com/tsY7WbQ.jpg
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/bdiHmwA.jpg
Underwear reference: i.imgur.com/BCyf527.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this old outfit of hers:
i.imgur.com/coMibMi.jpg

Or perhaps Mai wearing a tight shirt that's straining against her chest with no bra:
i.imgur.com/KzLD4Ke.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Sig from Granblue: imgur.com/a/fEEtj
-Putting on some pantyhose while wearing a business suit and pencil skirt
-Wearing a belly dancer outfit and shaking her hips
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my waifu, Ivis. Possibly in one of the following suggestions:
• Dressed as Lucid making the same smug grins as Lucid herself. Either normal proportion or chibi are both cute.
Lucid Reference: imgur.com/a/I68t6
• Ivis as an inkling, since Splatoon 2 just came out.
Inkling Reference: imgur.com/a/a4qhl

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you ever find her original outfit difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you and have a lovely weekend.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD ready for the wedding, or wearing a micro bikini, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Mai:

-POV with her on a park bench leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these;i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one;i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
-washing the dishes while humming with a smile on her face, wearing an apron on a bare top exposed from both shoulders up to her back and a micro-mini with a slight slit. Or just as she is in this image; imgur.com/eorqnb7.jpg but with a bare top and a micro-mini.
-wearing a cat girl costume;imgur.com/a/bYwdJ and looking really embarrased while saying cute things don't suit her
-alternatively Mai in a catgirl costume taking a kokeiken kenpo form; on a left body stance, hips lowered and both hands projecting like the claws of a tiger. As if she were a beautiful wild feline hunting down a prey.
-or Mai wearing a malicious witch-like smile with a red aura around her telling me not to get cheeky

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine as well. Please and thank you.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata, or laying down on a towel at the beach in a bikini while having user apply sunscreen to her back and user's hand "slipping" somewhere it shouldn't. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my fluffy princess Celica A. Mercury!

Thank you and take it easy this weekend!

Humbly requesting Rikka in a summer version of her regular outfit, perhaps sleeveless, with a shorter skirt, and open-toed high heels.

Or perhaps something with a bit of foot focus, if you're interested in doing that, either barefoot or with stirrup leggings.

Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course, including lewd since she's a megalewd person.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who picks this up.

Hello Drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are some more:
-Conducting an orchestra
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Good evening, Sup Forums!

For something simple, I'd like to request Hina in a bucket. i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png

It would also be lovely to see a cute romantic moment with my waifu having her bare belly kissed by my SI. She could be flustered, content, or with a different expression, as long as she's cute!

Alternately, since I just started playing Fate/Grand Order the other day, I'd love to see Hina dressed as my first 5-star unit, Jeanne D'Arc. imgur.com/a/88kCH

For something lewd, I'd love to see my waifu wearing nothing but panties (and maybe thighhighs), sitting backwards on a chair looking smug or seductive, like so: imgur.com/gKPle5W
Handbra jeans or denim shorts would also be sexy.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

If you love your waifu so much why don't you learn how to draw?

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the outfits from Princess Principal, walking through a steampunk-esque town square.
imgur.com/a/aH3GS

Optionally, I would like to see her wearing a short midriff-exposing shirt and jeans, picking some apples off a tree.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting Shion eating pizza with a knife and fork and/or her wearing Jeanne's casual outfit from fate apocrypha: imgur.com/a/KlSOs
I'm up for Shion being drawn in swimsuits like these: imgur.com/a/hK4tS
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Natsuki in side-tie bikini, tying one side of the bottom up.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/2yTj2

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting Inori like this my.mixtape.moe/aeyobn.webm

Requesting my dear Anna in a body suit similar to this image of Sakuya from Touhou. Ref: i.imgur.com/li7Eb5m.jpg

That or dressed as "Magibullet Shooter Calamity" being extreme to the max. Calamity Refs: i.imgur.com/ttXV82J.png i.imgur.com/xwsisZs.png

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting Tessou wearing a green Áo dài.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono sitting in a seiza position while patting her lap and looking at the viewer.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or anything cute of her in glasses.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

I'd like to request Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) enjoying summer activities or matsuri, Tanabata and Obon are just around the corner.
Anything tasteful is appreciated, fanart is in very low supply.

Check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs for ideas or draw her:
- Pulling her summer hat down against the sun.
- Eating dagashi or drinking tea. Or anything here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Princess Principal dress style. Optionally doing spy things. i.imgur.com/xm44ARo.jpg
- Dressed as a barmaid, classy bartender, sexy waitress or maid. i.imgur.com/mRg6XlN.jpg imgur.com/a/IQgBR
- Wearing a yukata/kimono off-shoulder, or combined with sarashi or sleeveless black bodysuit.
- Drinking from a drink fountain or tap, or offering the viewer refreshment. i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
- Amidst water reflections, perhaps salt flat style. i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
- In Narmaya's outfit, but without the white coat. i.imgur.com/6Rj4Ttx.jpg

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing her sundress while holding her umbrella, walking through a flower field. If possible, together with my SI.
Tsubasa's sundress reference: my.mixtape.moe/aqgqip.jpg

Anything beautiful would be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
Sword reference:
my.mixtape.moe/ibtfoe.jpg
SI reference:
my.mixtape.moe/dlqgjh.png

Original Ref: imgur.com/FkQga5F

Wearing either the lewd/pretty white dress imgur.com/a/a3ZPk

-Dressed as a teacher teaching the viewer about Dark Souls lore
imgur.com/a/zZooQ
-Joint requesting with her and Syuko → posing like Yugi and Ran in this picture in their swimsuits
i.imgur.com/oAm21lB.jpg
-Her in a competition swimsuit with black and white colors and pink highlights
imgur.com/a/oGO9d
-Or just her in twintails, like Nozomi from LL.
-Dressed as Lilith Aensland
-In Symphogeah's Chris' casual dress imgur.com/a/wz347

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her playing Splatoon or as an inkling, drifting on a motorcycle with Eurobeat playing in the background, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg (embed)

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Good evening! I would like to request Masayoshi being given a peck on the cheek with my SI. Or just him smiling would make my day.

Ref: imgur.com/a/nci0M

Misao's birthday was the 20th so i would like to request anything birthday related for her, could it be eating a cake, getting presents, etc.

Anything that shows her cute side is welcome, i am fine with cute-lewd stuff.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Cyan:
-sinking her teeth into some strawberry sweets
-in the bikini in the ref (just the bikini part), maybe laying down with her top undone waiting for sunscreen, or one of the ribbons on the bottom getting undone
-in shimapan asking if the stripes make her butt look big. They don't because it already looked big
-Cyan drinking a strawberry shake while gleaming with Irisu who is drinking a raspberry shake sullenly
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Hey WWD.

I got back my results from my exam and, I passed! Also, I will be enrolling at the university of my choice soon.

So I would like to request young Joseph Joestar congratulating me, as well as any other people out there, and at the same time, reminding us not to stop going - as there is always another battle coming (figuratively speaking)

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please! All the outfits in the ref are my favourite ones, to make things easier (leather jacket, Musical AU, and Poseidon are my top three, to narrow things down even more!).

Anything cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!

I've been on vacation, so I'd especially like to see Karamatsu with a New York City theme, like as a jazz singer. Suave and classy!

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/7zs4K

SI ref if you're interested: imgur.com/a/yES5k
If you like the sound of any of these requests but don't feel like throwing in the SI aspect, that's totally okay. I'd still love to see what you draw!

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing her swimsuit. Maybe playing with a beach ball, or enjoying an ice cream? Or sunbathing and asking for help putting sunscreen on her back?
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Lewd: Wearing something that'd belong in
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne, or as BoTW Zelda

But as usual I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- cosplaying Digimon Emperor/Digimon Kaiser, ref: imgur.com/a/esdpA
- very happy or very angry Chie

Requesting my waifu nohohon eating sweets, anything else is fine

requesting noire hugging a doggo imgur.com/a/Q0yNH like it was a giant teddy bear, or her hugging a giant teddy bear, other than that, anything cool is welcome as well

Requesting my darling Miia wearing Caster Scheherazade's outfit from Fate Grand Order. (imgur.com/a/yEP2u)

Alternatively, Miia in the Dancer outfit from Final Fantasy Tactics. (imgur.com/a/3b8aM)
Or Zhenji's outfit from Dynasty Warriors. (imgur.com/a/EDG81) Bonus if she's sitting down playing the flute.
Lastly, anything involving Miia in a contrapposto/hip-out or yokozuwari pose of sorts.
(safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1553914)
(safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2271283)

Anything else cool or cute would be definitely appreciated. Thanks again in advance.

Kindly requesting Colette happily wearing a simple gold wedding ring.
Alternatively, anything cute with her wearing only pantyhose.

Happy Summers, WWD

Anything summer related with my darling Totty, please. Crosdressing, cutebully and lewd are encouraged. Here's some ideas you can grab:
-Flying a kite
-Making bubbles
-Summer version of his usual clothes
-Summer jobs in under the sun like bottled water seller in streets (do those exist in America?), painting the streetlines or public buildings or car wash
-Enjoying frappe, banana split or any other detailed type of ice cream
You can add my SI to any of these if you want too, here's my ref: i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use also use for any request: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Hello,

I'd like to request Shigeo please.

Something to do with shortcake and candles or fireworks that has a sweet or intimate feel to it, as my birthday passed earlier in the month.
I can provide an SI of sorts if requested/needed.

Or mob in any of these cute outfits :
imgur.com/a/thXsW

Extra refs and artstyles :
imgur.com/a/pZgYT

Anything cute or cool is welcome.
Thank-you!

Requesting him wearing this shirt, maybe wearing some headphones. imgur.com/IVqQm8V

Requesting Ran wearing this outfit: imgur.com/a/LEIVD

Requesting Ran being drunk and lewd but not too lewd...

Thanks and have a nice weekend!~

Requesting Es please, anything cute would be nice. I would love to see her eating some cakes or pudding. There was even a nice suggestion of a swimsuit adapted from her outfit which I would enjoy seeing. But really anything nice would be fine.

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- hula dancing
- sleeping in a hammock on the beach
- wearing more of her parka dress imgur.com/a/Oi36l
- strolling around a night market
- with a womb tattoo like this i.imgur.com/wNgD82A.png

Anything is cool as well.

requesting anything for Anchovy

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Anything cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir having her bangs pushed up and her forehead kissed by user,
OR:
-her and user sharing an umbrella in the rain
-her and user sharing an innertube i.imgur.com/w9KH5zV.png

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Dressed as the Hellion from Darkest Dungeon:
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
As the subject of this chart:
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Thanks!

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki working out at the gym in comfortable workout clothes like these for example:

comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Rin streeeetching after waking up.

Requesting Maki laughing like Karin Kanzuki, complete with OHOHOHO sfx in the back
Alternatively, Maki learning how to use a fightstick would be nice.

Thank you for your time.

Karin Kanzuki ref: gamingilluminaughty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Karin1-laugh.jpg

Heya WWD, as Wednesday will be a special day, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit wishing me a happy birthday first thing in the morning

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Deed and myself in a recreation of this pic i.imgur.com/fiQBwNr.jpg
-As a dancer i.imgur.com/j8A7jrd.jpg
-Chilling under a beach umbrella and wearing Korwa's beach outfit i.imgur.com/sGegpdZ.png
-An idol from the 70s or 80s e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=eBf1wrvyDFY

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
SI refs: imgur.com/a/33unl

Have a great weekend!

Requesting C.C. accepting a sunflower from Yotsuba. Larger C.C. ref:

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Yotsuba ref (though you really shouldn't need one):

i.imgur.com/WinIplO.jpg

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga dressed as Tillis from Burning Rangers.
Tillis refs - imgur.com/a/Ftv3O

Himiko is a cheery girl but often times obsessed with blood and cutting people up so maybe Himiko with blood packs or something similar.

Or Himiko in a sexy bikini, preferably showing off her back.
bikini refs - imgur.com/a/Ftv3O

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting Kneesocks in her swimsuit stretching or playing volleyball at the beach.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Yo amigo, didn't you get like a lot of delives this week in the general?

I write shitty fanfiction instead.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A recreation of this image, sharing a kiss with my SI in the heat of a moment. Optional: Filled with waifus of the artists choice. imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- Wearing this black angel wing dress imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- Cruising on a vespa with my SI

- Performing a Falcon Punch

- In a wedding dress that shows off her legs

SI Ref: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Requesting Hibiki playing with baby chickens.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, almost anything pleasant is fine

Please enjoy your weeknd

Requesting Rika dressed in this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak
Or her dressed as a cute witch casting deadly spells, or summoning (cute loli) demons to fight and do wicked deeds for her.
Or any cute date moment in POV, like her cutely laying out a picnic under a tree.
Anything cute/sexy/cool of her is good too.

Joint request with Nanakofag, both Rika and Nanako solving a murder mystery together.

I will, just a little longer. I will become an even better artist than the MC of her series.

Requesting Nio:
Wearing any of these outfits - imgur.com/a/M5bsM
In any of these viewer PoV things - imgur.com/a/CGJiU
Doing any of these things - imgur.com/a/f6l4g
Anything else is fine.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please
-With my anniversary being yesterday. My SI giving her a ring of betrothal or an electric kiss that makes SIs hair stand on end and his heart melts imgur.com/vWUYgq0
-In a Wedding Dress.
-In a lewd babydoll
-With a birthday cake celebrating her birthday
Or anything else related to summer time events would be ok.

Requesting Akane sleeping in a hammock, please.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Riding or petting a Dragonair.blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

- Her with her butt either growing at a fast rate or just extremely large.

Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello. Have a nice weekend everyone.
Requesting Hanako sunbathing or something else that's cute.

Thanks for considering.

Good evening. I'd like to request Johan in a café. Please and thank you.

Requesting Nozomi doing one of the following:

- Fanning herself with a folding fan (or just holding one)
- Sitting on a picnic mat while smiling at the viewer
- Wearing a classical maid uniform (Reference: i.imgur.com/fwnMZyl.png)

Alternatively, anything else that's cute/comfy/romantic would be just as nice to see. Thank you!

Greetings and salutations, requesting my beloved Haru wearing lillie's bikini from pokemon, however anything else would also be splendid.

Requesting my Tsubaki:

- unfastening her tie and collar to try and beat the heat; maybe her jacket off as well
- beachside, in a vintage red Cadillac convertible
- hair up and sunbathing
- looking eager and embarrassed in a summer dress

As always though, anything cute or summery is very much welcome! Thank you if you consider, and please have a nice weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting an image of my Sawyer cradling a Black Labrador puppy like a baby, similar to this (except with her head in frame):
i.imgur.com/7ubskO0.jpg
Size of puppy can be varied, you can make him really tiny or bigger still (I think she's strong enough to hold him). Her red overshirt can be skipped for simplicity if you feel as such. Angle of picture can be from the front too if you want.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylizations like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Another WWD is upon us. Let's get this started.

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia lying down next to the viewer in bed while smiling and saying good morning (optional), dressed in a nightdress

* Nightdress reference: i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of those work, anything cute or beautiful is fine.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting my gorgeous angel Kuroneko playing playstation in her tracksuit

Requesting my husbando, shidou mariya:
-wearing hotpants
-dressed as shimakaze
Anything else is welcome, even a little lewd

requesting my dark angry cutie subaru pushing my si against a wall and threatening to suck her blood
or something regarding that and selfharm
or anything
my si: files.catbox.moe/fhxwbc.png

Requesting Tsukimi wearing a U.A. uniform from Boku no Hero Academia. If the artist can include some sort of jellyfish, ocean, or even clothing/dress making related quirk that would be really cool to see.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute please.
If you want something more specific, how about walking down a flower filled street while holding an umbrella during a gentle drizzle?
Thanks in advance!

Writefag delivery when?
Writefag commissions when?

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting a smug Mint teasing a blushing SI! (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png )

or Mint like this: i.imgur.com/Bu6uNNm.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a little bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her smile, thank you so much and have an absolutely beautiful weekend!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is fine, but not super lewd.

-Wearing some casual clothing, since almost everything I have is her in her uniform.
-Something I can use for a desktop/phone background
-A POV shot, or just on a date with user
-In pyjamas, ready for bed or looking dishevelled after waking up
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who might be playing a game or something
-Eating Ice-Cream in the hot weather
-Wearing only a long t-shirt, similar to this imgur.com/a/yrZng
-Head pats
-Dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/kVKgG
-Light femdom with user, or POV preferred
-A catgirl is always great

Who is writefag anyway? I know a couple requesters who say they write.

You two are so cute. Glad to see another Diabolik Lovers fan!

Requesting Onizuka wearing a bunch of cute hair clips!

Or him and SI enjoying a nice dinner of konbini bento under a kotatsu. SI ref: imgur.com/a/2liTN

Of course, feel free to draw him however else you think would look cool, I'd love to see.

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini.

thank you thank youu
subaru-kun is so adorable. his drama cd where he chokes you is too much for my fragile heart to handle, i love it

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

In Sakata Gintoki's attire imgur.com/a/iiRWj maybe also borrowing some of his traits or doing something Yorozuya related would be fun.
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting Laharl from Disgaea, but wielding a staff (instead of a sword), and wearing a speedo instead of his boxers. Optionally: he can be barefooted.

Requesting Yuuko.

- At a festival either playing some games like fish scooping/trying to shoot the prize or eating some food like candied apple, grilled squid, etc.
- Dressed like a delinquent.
- In a competition swimsuit.

Don't feel limited to what's above, thanks.

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- POV handholding and smiling
- Dressed as Shiny Chariot (imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
- Wearing a sports bra and spats

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything is good, but I've had bad sleep lately, so if anyone wants to draw a sleepy Aqua in whatever outfit they like, it would be very much appreciated.

Zorofag here, I'm always interested in joint requests. Who is your waifu/husbando?

wwd.wikia.com

Requesting husbando. Thank you.

Requesting my husbando Chihiro in a magical girl costume!

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.

her wearing something like this would be great.
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png