Rich Black Women Fly to Cosat Rica to get Away From Whitey

>The idea is simple. For 10 days black women come together to eat vegan food, meditate, and do yoga. And to discuss the frustrations of being black in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhQI4w1eV80

HAHAHAHAHA! These black womyn are so oppressed the spend thousands of dollars to fly to COSTA RICA to do fucking yoga and throw shade at whitey!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>peak liberalism

Who don't they fly to Africa? Not enough spics to maintain a semblance of civilisation?

I forgot there were rich black woman in the world. Come to think of it, it is interesting to see what they do with their money.

They should go to Suriname.

It's pretty fascinating. African niggers escaped the Dutch and re-invented their jungle life in the new world.

It's ALMOST cozy if it weren't for them being niggers.

>eat vegan food, meditate, and do yoga
Culturally appropriate much?

but latinos hate black people more than white people hate black people

...but if the whiteman meets to celebrate and talk about white brotherhood, its racist.

These are the educated and professionally successful black women who can't find good black men.

Pls stay there.

>rich
An apartment on the beach is about $500/month. Place is gay and the water always has burning algae

>This retreat. much to Andrea's dismay, is held at a white one resort!

>But 20 minutes down the road, Andrea and a business partner have quietly invested 100,00$$ to build up their now private retreat space.

100,000$$$$$$$

mo money for dem programs!

>pol wants ethnonationalism
>pol complains when black women go off and doing their own thing

This is why I'm a Liberalist and not a fucking hypocrite alt right idiot

Sshhh don't tell them their guac isn't supposed to taste like cum.

Sup Forums will try and deny this

Now to convince them all to stay there.

Is there a KFC there?

it's because they're insufferable entitled cunts, just like their white counterparts

this is not ethnonationalism. this is black ladies being hypocrites. ethnonationalism would mean actually striving for a separate nation. not sending thousands of dollars to fly to Costa Rica to eat vegan food and do yoga.

If I want to get away from black people i'm called a racist

I very much respect the maroons desu, just ran into the jungle and went right on with what they were doing and fought the slavers. Earned their freedom.

The bitches in the video are descended from house niggers.

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

But they are coming back.

Why don't they just move to a brown country?

>Not moving to Africa instead
Shows how proud they are of their ancestral homeland.

I never done shit to niggers

If anything they have fucked me over more than anyone on earth

A covert torture camp you pay to get tortured in for 10 days because you're life is so fucking white that it hurts your distant relatives.

Jokes on them, Costa Ricans hate niggers

they want sum latin dik

>The bitches in the video are descended from house niggers.

Our niggers #1. were dumb enough to get captured by other africans. #2. Were compliant enough to accept being slaves

Remember we tried to enslave Indians...but they just weren't having that. More trouble than it was worth, obviously.

We also have the biggest white population in central america, niggers can't do anything right.

Drink some more soy you dumb cunt

This. The negro will holla out in pain as it strikes you, like their handlers.

no one is complaining

>Vegan, meditate, yoga, women hitching and moaning for ten days straight.

Torture

Sweet, I'll be flying in from Miami sometime, what do you guys think of Spaniards?

Why don't they go to the
south side of Chicago?

The worst that could happen is someone making fun of your accent but we are pretty accepting people, to a fault even.

Why here?

Really? When I visited Puerto Rico, people thought I was being too formal with my accent

>they touch muh hayer (hair hat)
>they low key racist
>I just can't white people
>Trump

Black women are worth 5 dollars yet these mentally fragile Qweenz are able to spend thousands on this shit. Probably all have gubment jobs.

Proprietor will likely be killed by bandits soon anyway.

Our Niggers are very, very stupid

they probably don't have a man or a baby. most of them look half white. I wonder though where the one lady got 100k to invest.

>when you're bourgeoisie and don't realize it

Well it also depends how you take it, people are really friendly here so they will make fun of you but in a friendly manner but I wouldn't worry about it
Just stay out of some zones though, our country isn't as bad as our neighbors but we still have our no-go zones

Figured, I do love banter

Kek, they didn't even go to Africa to larp.

ever hear of the black hebrew israelites? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

it's not nice to talk about yourself like that, limey

>meme flag
says it all really.

>Costa Rica is not black african territory

They need to give it back. Rightful red man clay.

Is not us getting triggered by any mundane event or gesture and needing safe spaces everywhere.

You can't give land to a grave user

>terrified?
More annoyed than terrified

Costa Rica is full of "whitey" and why don't they go to Africa?

> oh dey fineass sistas

desu i'd blow my load in some of their asses

Don't send them here. The last thing I want are the real Housewives of Dodoma.

LOL! Even Africa don't want them, but what about Black Panther? They can make Africa just like in the movie and shieeeeet

Nope, it's rude to reject a gift

Africa is not the best place in the world. There is a lot of natural beauty but our cities are not so nice.
>implying Africans go to movie theatres instead of buying pirated dvds from street vendors.
It's the monster you made.

they are all obviously half white or octoroons. none of them are pure black.

You ripped us off in the slave trade, we want a refund

I am from East Africa. Your fault for buying West Africans. Even I don't want to visit there.

>tfw my friends want to go see it
help
I barely got through the Thor one, Sup Forums has made it impossible to enjoy those movies.

They take vacations and call it powerful

Normies are so retarded. I don't see her as being any different from the average twat.

I don't even want to see it.
If I had to guess it's going to be 2.5 hours of what white liberals think the world would be without white people. So totally unrealistic and will not have the flavour or character of Africa at all.

Exactly, it just seems like fan service fantasies for black people, nothing even remotely interesting

Can we block their return?
They can stay there forever and bitch all they want.
Aaah, but no whitey gibs and diversity quota jobs they can't be fired from for being lazy stupid shitpeople...

>Show up to nog resort in a white suit.
>I say, I say where's the Master of this here plantation.

But Rotten Tomato gave it perfect score and it was stated Black Panther is the best movie since the invention of camera!

I would assume. I have satellite TV and BBC Africa is the most patronizingly racist thing I get. The more they pander to Africans the more they treat us like children. In a lot of ways we act like children, but must be allowed to grow up on our own.
On the other hand, we take advantage of some of this. There are certain game preserves here that spend half of the year catering to big game hunters and the other half catering to eco-tourists. It's quite amusing.

Why do they come back?

I'd pay for the tickets myself if they didn't come back.

Do not confuse BBC Africa with their Pidgin service, that's something else entirely. BBC has a focus station that has actual news and reports with an African flavour, it's just all liberal garbage though. They will spend an hour interviewing some woman who opened a hair salon in Ghana like that is supposed to be an achievement.

>black
>black women
>leaving the us
>going to a probably shittier, smaller country
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t.proxy

Niggers don't get in the water

Yeah, it's just desperate attempts to appear virtuous, it's sad.

I'm sure you probably get their Latin American service. It's patronizing to say the least.

From an african perspective, why are so many countries down there such shitholes (although many have nowadays pretty good economic growth rates)?
Bad goverment? Barely prepared for home rule when they got indepence?

so basically black women are allowed to feel stressed over living in a multicultural society. She's also allowed to have predjuces towards people she hasn't talked to yet. For everyone else it would be racism.

Not really, we have our own but I've no doubt they would pull that kind of bullshit if there was, just look at the Haiti stuff with conan.

Corruption and lack of education. There isn't a public school institution here like there is in Europe. Certainly in the large cities there is schooling, but this doesn't exist for the vast majority of people. Corruption is a large issue as well. I was staying in Lagos for business a few years ago and ended up speaking with a European who worked for an oil company and he told me they had a $1 Billion dollar budget for bribes. I know it was inflated in that setting, but just knowing that they have to have a bribe budget should tell you everything you need to know about Africa.
I can almost guarantee if you watch BBC Latin America you would find the same garbage.

Black women in America have it better than anywhere else on earth, aside from a few places in Europe, they're more free and wealthy than anywhere else.

while i haven't found a single company that broadcasts bbc here, i did read their latin spanish web version once
it was bad

Liberal. Not liberalist ya fucking twit. Also there are saying that the left doesn't contradict itself fucking everywhere "oh we want equality" funds millions towards non white people and further worsens the gap between whites and minorites.

Nothing terrifies a leftist snowflake like the freedom of speech

BLACK ETHNO STATE NAO

I bet the didn't leave a single tip

> they all try their hardest to be white
> sound white
> act white
> do white people stuff (yoga, meditate, retreats, etc)
> they think they're all "enlightened" because they managed to get a college degree thrown at them
> they're all lesbians
> they all hate white people
> they all paid $5,500+ each to be there for 10 days

I love how nigs are so underhanded that they'll go out of their way to sucker other blacks into paying to sit around and talk about how much they hate whitey.

No wonder (((they))) love them.

wtf happened to HBO?

Thats niggers in a nutshell

> Blacks want to escape Whitey
> Go to Costa Rica instead of Africa

stop being racist against your own kind African!

the slave trade was a mistake. Press S to spit on the graves of all the fucking cunts that brought blacks to America in the first place.

S

Fuck, why not Haiti? It's totally not a shithole.

S for Sorry

someone should fuck with their passports